Daily Rituals?

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

badboychun
Patron Deities: Hecate

As there are some "Basic" ritual for daily practice on RHP.
Such as the qabalistic cross, banishing ritual of pentagram, banishing ritual of hexagram..middle pillar...etc.
These ritual were said to "cleanse" the energy also empower the energy of the magician which I believe it would.

But for the obvious reason, its not suitable for the LHP.

Or, would you still perform these ritual but ask your demonic companion to leave for a while before you do so? (Just to be polite to them).

As so far I haven't seen some rituals were specific designed for LHP to replace the traditional rituals from golden dawn.
I had perform the banishing ritual before I entered the LHP, they are powerful and I can feel that.

I also found few modified banishing ritual suit for LHP purpose such as:
http://www.angelfire.com/ny5/dvera/bgoa ... .html#LBRP

I performed these ritual but honestly I didn't feel it is that powerful.....
As it simply just replacing the god's name with demonic names.
It wasn't originally designed for LHP. It doesn't feels "right".

So I wonder, is there any other ritual suitable for LHP for daily practice?
Or could you kindly share with me what rituals you would practice daily?

Thank you so much <3
O lunae lumen
puer tuus fac me sicut renascentur
me duce tenebris sunt
i ita erit renatus
wanderer
Patron Deities: Astaroth, Beelzebub
Your favourite Demon?: companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

The best versions of the LBRP and middle pillar rite made for the LHP I know of are from Vk jehannums book. https://www.daemonicdreams.com/DDgdw001.html

the one you are using does work, I've used it and felt a difference, though it isn't as strong as the one from the book.

Even more important is how you do it, the state of mind you're in when you do it. Basically, you want to feel all-powerful when you do it, the simplest instructions, again from the book are to imagine your body growing in all directions until it towers above the universe. Then cast the circle. When vibrating the names for the four directions, know that the foundations of the universe shake, whether or not that's true doesn't matter, but know it.

The point isn't to make foundations shake or grow tall but to tap into your own power to command all that is in your way, whatever it's your thoughts, hostile entities or whatever to leave, also leaving you in a "magical state of mind" ready to do whatever you were planning. Like stretching before exercise. The best way to do this is by symbolism and exaggeration since they bypass the mundane and doubting mind.

TLDR, The banishing ritual from the book mentioned above are what you're looking for. In the meantime and no matter what gets into and do it in a "magical state of mind" and take it seriously for it to be effective.
“If the path before you is clear, you’re probably on someone else’s.” – Joseph Campbell
User1265455
Patron Deities: Paimon, Asmoday, Leviathan, Azazel, Amducius
Your favourite Demon?: Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 12

I don't have Jehannan's book - but I did find this Satanic LBRP and I LOVE it.

https://brightestandbest666.wordpress.c ... pentagram/
"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
badboychun
Patron Deities: Hecate

wanderer wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 11:32 am
The best versions of the LBRP and middle pillar rite made for the LHP I know of are from Vk jehannums book. https://www.daemonicdreams.com/DDgdw001.html

the one you are using does work, I've used it and felt a difference, though it isn't as strong as the one from the book.

Even more important is how you do it, the state of mind you're in when you do it. Basically, you want to feel all-powerful when you do it, the simplest instructions, again from the book are to imagine your body growing in all directions until it towers above the universe. Then cast the circle. When vibrating the names for the four directions, know that the foundations of the universe shake, whether or not that's true doesn't matter, but know it.

The point isn't to make foundations shake or grow tall but to tap into your own power to command all that is in your way, whatever it's your thoughts, hostile entities or whatever to leave, also leaving you in a "magical state of mind" ready to do whatever you were planning. Like stretching before exercise. The best way to do this is by symbolism and exaggeration since they bypass the mundane and doubting mind.

TLDR, The banishing ritual from the book mentioned above are what you're looking for. In the meantime and no matter what gets into and do it in a "magical state of mind" and take it seriously for it to be effective.
V.K's work is actually very impressing. I m keep reading his blog and I found a Hecatean Banishing ritual right AFTER I post this question!
And you are right, the state of mind is what I must master. Your explaination makes it clear for me <3
I guess I m just worrying too much as I always worry if I use the wrong ritual I will offend my companion or else
O lunae lumen
puer tuus fac me sicut renascentur
me duce tenebris sunt
i ita erit renatus

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”