The Awakening

Dreams and their deeper meanings, post your dreams here.
Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

I was in my house and woke up really thirsty. It was the middle of the night. The water bottle in my room wasn't doing much for it either. I went out into the main hallway to find that we had a young boy as a guest in our house. He couldn't sleep, so my sister took him to the room he was staying in and was reading him a story on Dracula and vampire bats.
I needed to go to the bathroom for something, but there was a big mess in the upstairs one, so I went downstairs.

As I got there, my sister was spraying down the upstairs one, and the water was pouring through the ceiling. It was then that I noticed how badly kept together the entire house was. I told her to come downstairs and look. When she did, I went to an outside door only to see the neighborhood looking like the aftermath of a war zone.

A man in a red and black military outfit holding a gun walked over, and I shut the door and locked it. He kept coming, and we readied for a fight, but he simplymade a friendly bow to us.
When I realized he was an ally, I opened the door. He spoke to us in a Russian accent, and I then learned that we had been in a war with the US and Russia, and the conclusion was that they became united after many long years of war. It wasn't clear which side won though.

We invited him in as well as his partner, and took them upstairs. My sister wanted to bake cookies for them as a way to thank them for their service.

I took them up to my room where we talked, and I was drinking so much because I was so thirsty. I went through a few bottles of beverages before something happened, and the Russian soldier started shooting his futuristic weapon at me.
I tried to dodge his attacks behind his partner, but they hit him and went through, hitting me. It was then that I realized they didn't do much damage, and I knew he was going to eventually run out of bullets, so I endured it.
He finally ran out, and I grabbed him and pulled his life energy into me, completely devouring him and healing the wounds in my body. As I did so, I became reborn in a sense. Fully awakened to my true state.

At that moment, a group of nine lemur-looking entities burst forth from some alter dimension and congratulated me on coming home.

I turned the soldiers and grabbed their bodies in my claws, and they exploded/vaporized due to my body being too hot for their's to handle.

The lemurs gave me an odd looking creature with tentacles, saying I probably hadn't had a real meal in a long time, being stuck in that unawakened state for who knows how long. I grabbed it in my mouth and slurped it up, swallowing it gleefully.
I was still hungry, so I wandered outside to find more food.

I ran into a cat outside (it was still the dead of night), and tried to eat it, but found I didn't like cats. I then galloped off on all fours (my body structure had changed), and went looking for food.
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein

Return to “Dreams and Their Deeper Meanings”