SNAKE BITE

Dreams and their deeper meanings, post your dreams here.
Lou Cypher

I like snakes, unless poisonous & try in to bite me. 2 weeks after my midnight paranormal attack, I went to sleep in the sleeper of my rv. I woke up, well I thought I woke up, & was laying there . . I thought I felt movement at my feet, I looked down & saw a snake, I was trying to see what kind? I heard a voice say: its going to bite you, I freaked & stomped the snake to death against the wall. Then went back to sleep. I woke up & noticed a snake crawling up beside me, it reared bake to strike but I grabbed it & rung its neck, & tossed it thru the wall, I saw it pass thru like it was ethereal. I don't kno how many times but this occurred over & over, the last one I woke up & noticed a snake with its mouth over my right bicep, I said, buddy what are u doing, I felt kno pain & it looked like his head was resting on my arm. I looked closer & realized my arm was in his mouth & he was pumping venom into me, I grabbed & threw him. I woke up conscious but eyes closed, hearing a man & woman talking. man: I've never seen anyone bitten so many times & survive, why is he still alive? Woman: give it time to work, let's see if he can survive this time. I woke up for real this time. I noticed 2 black dots on my right bicep, I brushed it with my hand & it disappeared. I found no smudges on arm or fingers. I have no explanation. that night I woke , random pain at random times & in random places only in my right arm. I took 8 ibuprofen to take the edge off. after a fess days I lost the use of my arm, in a mo both arms, I could feel something moving under my skin, it felt very creepy. 6 yrs later I almost have normal use of my body.
Oceanos
Patron Deities: Tiamat, Lucifer, Danu
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Sheesh you seem to have quite a lot of bad luck. I think you need to start finding ways to protect yourself, magick-wise, its almost like you are constantly being targeted by either people or entities that want to ruin your life or hurt you. Search the forums and online sources, there are a few methods listed that you can practice to try and protect yourself. Don't continue to be a target, you need to put a stop to it once and for all. I have noticed you said 6 years ago, so perhaps things are better now, but if they aren't you should work on changing that around as soon as possible. These days being safe is not only about protecting yourself physically, but mentally and spiritually as well. Either way, interesting experience there and curious about why all this kept happening to you.
Darth Moronius

yeh, see protection magick here or in blog, maybe can help :devilread:
klaudia.l
Patron Deities: Ancestors and Spirit Guides

Try doing protection spell or put a shield around yourself every-night before you go to sleep !!! say out loud or in your mind that no low vibration being/spirit/entity has the right to invade your room, house, space, aura.. call upon your ancestor and guides who know love and respect you for protection and to keep you shielded from negative beings !!!!!!!!!! it works for me :)
Cerber
Patron Deities: Alice

Can't add much of anything new, just like others already pointed out you should start building up your defensive perimeter, one brick at the time.

Return to “Dreams and Their Deeper Meanings”