Delightfully Dark Discussions- Eilana's Story

Free Pdf's and Resources from the Coven!

Moderator: Akelta

Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

An interview by Akelta of our fellow member and moderator Eilana. This is her story of her life and accomplishments since first starting out working with demon companions.

Enjoy!
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein
Upsidedown

I have a bit of a hang up on voices, so seeing this made me go all "I get to hear Eilana's voice!!!!!" LOL Lovely voice, but nothing like I expected it to be.
A for Adventure.
Amaranth Rose

Eeeeeee I can't wait to watch it!! :devillove:
Hope will never die!" -Lucina
“In a world of spiders and flies, you are a butterfly.” - companion J
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Thank you for posting this Kit, I ran out of time yesterday getting it up and am glad you took the initiative ^_^ Thank you!!
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Marosey

Happy cheers to Eliana
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

Thank you for posting this Kitsune ^^
Icecold wrote:I have a bit of a hang up on voices, so seeing this made me go all "I get to hear Eilana's voice!!!!!" LOL Lovely voice, but nothing like I expected it to be.
LOL I have heard that before. People have told me they expected my voice to be squeakier and that I would be really hyper or something :lol:

I also apparently have adopted a Canadian accent and my NY accent is gone LOL or so people told me recently
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
Noctua
Patron Deities: Loki

Eilana wrote:I also apparently have adopted a Canadian accent and my NY accent is gone LOL or so people told me recently
One of usss!!! *raises pitchfork and ploughs it into the earth menacingly* Hahaha.
"Do you even know that I know everything? I can see you like a.. sponge."
Daxflame

"No."
David Lynch
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

Noctifera wrote:
Eilana wrote:I also apparently have adopted a Canadian accent and my NY accent is gone LOL or so people told me recently
One of usss!!! *raises pitchfork and ploughs it into the earth menacingly* Hahaha.
*raises spear and joins in* ROFL :lol: :lol:
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others

Dang. I'm missing out on a good time apparently.

When you guys catch your quarry, save me the meaty bits!
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein
Amaranth Rose

I watched it!! Loved the discussion between you guys! :devillove: Thank you Eilana and Akelta!

I am clairsentient too and just trying to figure out how vibrations how certain things feel, where I feel it in my chakras, and how colors feel :) feeling happy energies, energies of gratitude, energies saying "yes that's right" when I guess something and it is!
dreams and working astrally are very vibrant but clairaudience is my weaker point. Still a work in progress hehe ^^ my big thing is being consistent which I really really need to do...! It's hard to stick to a schedule since things happen and everyday is different... I think morning when I wake up, night a few hours before bed, and 3 AM when I've woken up in the middle of the night (or been woken up by companions?) is best :D

I'll have to do the journaling too. I've been using the forum as kind of a journal of sorts, but it would be nice to have a physical copy where I can also doodle places I've been and things and beings I've seen :)

LOL I noticed the NY accent on some words, especially some vowels hehe! Before watching the video I was reading comments and went huh?? Eilana's voice is not what expected? So then I imagined a svelte, deep voice that did not suit Eilana at all xD I am glad Eilana's voice fit the voice I imagined earlier :crazy: a normal sweet voice!

I'm kind of relieved to know that Eilana also had trouble with working on senses! It gives me encouragement to work hard too! And I agree that people get fed up with progress a lot. It's not where you want to be right now but you've progressed from where you started!

On the last point, I love reading about everyone's struggles and overcoming them ^^ at the end, you can see how strong they've become! I especially love reading Akelta's stories with Lord Mammon hehe! ^^

Okay last last point, the cat meowing in the background made my doggie's ears perk up! I think he's missing his furry foster friends! :'(

Loved the interview and hopefully we'll hear more from Eilana, and from Yllidra and Satyra too!! ^^
Hope will never die!" -Lucina
“In a world of spiders and flies, you are a butterfly.” - companion J

Return to “Satan and Sons Downloads and Resources”