Solar beauty magickal testimonial

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

guesswho
Number of Demon Familiars: 11

I really <3 this magickal. Thank you for sharing what you've experienced since receiving it today. That's one powerful and effective piece to start showing results so - well - almost immediately.

That is awesome about the musician offering to help you out for free! :devilthumbs:

I'm looking forward to updates with more news of awesome things happening. :devilgrin:
This is why the Mantis Shrimp is my new favorite animal,
because in the presence of such extraordinary light and beauty it embraces

DARKNESS,
It extols DEATH with the luminescent brilliance of a
DYING STAR

. . . The Mantis Shrimp is the harbinger of blood-soaked rainbows

- The Oatmeal
Sesshoumaru
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

I concur w/Wanda. :devilthumbs:

Thank you for sharing... ^_^
--Lucky
"The emotions of those who are thought to be beautiful are always full of sorrow." --Treize Khushrenada
"A sheep that tastes blood becomes a wolf...and cannot return to the flock." --Kudou Yohji (WK OVA)
Gaylani

wow, i loved this story!! it's like he wasn't superficially flattering you but was indeed probably not intentionally showing you that you someone takes an interest in you, your movements, and what you do. (well actuallly this applies to the security guy and to the musician). and they both offered you "things" to allow you to see that you can and do receive attention well for just being who you are.

i know what you mean about lack of love enough to accept what we can receive. i am reading a book right now .. it is christian-based i believe but i cross out every God in the book and put Universe and it's called Open Your Mind to Receive. it's an old book i've had on the shelf for years and recently something prompted me to start reading it.. i mention it here bc the author of the book demonstrates that you can want and desire but also need to prepare to receive and be willing to ALLOW yourself to accept the abundance of the Universe around us if you intend that you want it. she showed a point so well...how one day she just realized that everything around us is overflowing in abundance.... trees, grass, life in many forms repeatedly thrives here despite the harshest conditions, etc.. so for us to claim it and WORK towards that as well does not make us greedy. it is there for the taking so why not love ourselves enough to receive it without guilt? i agree with her completely.

can't wait to hear more..this is an item i really want too someday. :) :devilclap:
“Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves, like locked rooms and like books that are now written in a very foreign tongue. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is, to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answer.” ― Rainer Maria Rilke

"If scientists as a whole denounce an idea, this should not necessarily be taken as proof that the said idea is absurd; rather, one should examine carefully the alleged grounds for such opinions and judge how well these stand up to detailed scrutiny." --Brian David Josephson

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”