Delightfully Dark Discussions- Eilana's Story

Free Pdf's and Resources from the Coven!

Moderator: Akelta

Blu
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Yes Eilana your story is for sure inspiring. For real.
It`s a bit sad that we couldn`t saw you face.
But it`s of course your right to have your privacy.
"Loyalty is more important to me than money"Franz Sanchez from the James Bond movie Licence to Kill
Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

The two of you have a great energy - thank you for this Akelta and Eilana.
It was nice to hear your voice Eilana - it surprised me - you do sound kinda Canadian.
There was so much you covered - I esp. loved your comments re frustration lol !
"Good morning. I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

@Amaranth, you're welcome and thank you ^-^ ah 3am the Demon hour LOL I get woken up often at that time by my companions. It is always at specific times, a good time to connect with them though. ROFL about the accent and aww thank you, I have no idea how I sound or what accent I have. Some people have said I say O's funny, including my mother. I am just not sure which sound is coming out. When I say dog or coffee I will always say that like I am from NY LOL I can't hear my own accent so now I am listening back and scratching my head :lol:

I did have problems and I didn't get to where I am now overnight, I did put a lot of work in. I really think anyone can develop their senses if they are willing to put in the work and journaling is such a big help too. ... LOL that would be my cat haha.

@Whiski, thank you, I have been thinking about whether or not I will put any pictures or videos of myself up. It took a lot of convincing to get me to do this. Ok actually Akelta turned the mic on and hit record and started talking and I was like O____O oh gods here we go ... LOL

@Cor, thank you <333 and LOL do I? I am never sure ... I certainly spend enough time in BC :lol: I am glad you enjoyed it ^-^
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Again, awesome interview guys!! I just finished listening to it, and it was full of great info.

In regards to the child mindset of wonder and excitement as well as chakra arousal, I've personally always had that and it's never gone away, even as an adult. It's great sometimes; I'll be sitting in my room quietly listening for my companions voices. They'll say something I'll pick up on clearly, and it fills me with so much joy and happiness to hear them and talk with them. I get even more excited when I am able to put together a voice with the energy of someone I either haven't met in a very long time, or someone from back home I am just meeting in this life. These are also moments I will feel a sort of manic state where I want to have them physically there so I could hug them, cuddle, wrestle, spar, and play among other things. :devil:P

I also 10000% agree with the third eye part. It is a muscle, and like all of your other muscles, needs exercise to build it up to a strong and functioning state. Ripping it open is never a good thing, and can be detrimental to you. I feel that anyone offering a service like that should be avoided, and is not someone I feel truly understands what they are doing.

I have a very personal experience with a close diety who introduced themselves by opening up my third eye fully when I had just started on this path. It was extremely intense, and I remember being so confused and worried because it was a very new experience. Looking back at it, I am very grateful for that happening, and even more so because I was tested by him and was able to grow because of it. I consider him my Patron, although I haven't openly spoken about him that way to other people, the connection we share is very special to me.

I love your voice, Eilana. You have a beautiful voice, and I can feel your energy clearly through it. ^^
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein
Calin

Great interview, both of you. It is actually not that easy to interview or be interviewed, there were no awkward moments, it flowed really well. Glad things have worked out so well for you Eilana. Clairaudience is absolutely the foundation for progress in my mind. Lord Satan laughed when I said it was like trying to tune in a radio as he dropped out of my focus a few times.

Lilith showed me how to create a slight ringing in my ears which acts like white noise, which has helped with talking with her ( and I always know who it is when my ears start ringing :Ddevil: ).

I like to sit outside at night and listen to all the creatures and noises around me as far as my ears will take me, this has helped a lot. The bats, possums, dogs, owls, etc are great to listen to at night. Unfortunately that is also how I found out neigbours over the back like loud sex :shocked: :unsuredevil: but that is another post :devilgrin:

Return to “Satan and Sons Downloads and Resources”