Secrets of black magic book and 3rd eye

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

13eyes

HI does anyone here know if black magic secrets book by Akelta teaching are true black magic or is it
more DA? Just want to know what im getting into before i buy it...

Also have some questions about the 3rd eye surgery by Azazel, if i do this, and keep in mind im new to this
do i need to learn any form of protection ahead of time? since the 3rd will then be open am i in danger
of malicious spirits coming at me?

I would like to start this doing the right thing and not put myself in harms way..

Any help is appreciated mates, thanks :devilwave:
brandon3913
Patron Deities: Azazel,Lucifuge
Your favourite Demon?: Hellhound,Abaasy demon,Succubus,Demonic vampire
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Hi friend, to best get an answer email the A ladies or they could post a comment but its also best to read the azazel eye surgery subscription and ittl tell you more about it:) Im gonna get it done after I get the empower your goety and my DCC this week but I wouldn't be afraid to get the azazel work done its a wicked psychic enhancement and it helps unlock ur abilities over time, trust the A ladies they know its a safe spell, but just email them and they will tell ya:)
brandon3913
Patron Deities: Azazel,Lucifuge
Your favourite Demon?: Hellhound,Abaasy demon,Succubus,Demonic vampire
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Also Welcome to Satan and Suns glad you joined:):) :devilwave:
13eyes

Adelphia wrote:13 Eyes had already contacted us with a number of questions - we had referred him back here to study and post in the forum. Regarding the 3rd Eye Surgery working with Azazel question, we realized we had gotten a number of questions over and over which we had not yet added to the FAQ in the listing. We have now updated the FAQ - all the updated Frequently Asked Questions are now in the listing - http://www.satanandsons.com/Third_Eye_P ... 55748.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;.

To sum it up, any work that opens your third eye does not entail additional protection, it does not DRAW to you a bunch of new nasties. Any thing that you need protection from after your surgery is the same as what you would have needed protection from beforehand. If you are new, we encourage you to work on your shielding exercises as a foundational habit for a safe spiritual journey with effective protection, whether or not you get the surgery.

We have a free scroll which you can use to learn about and work on your shielding practice - found here.

page.php?p=sheildingebook" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thank you for the additional info and resources...

I am also going to be purchasing Akeltas book secret to blackmagic, before i do i want to make
sure that its not the black magic i have heard about where they deal with only evil entities/spirits.
and then end up with karmic payback...

Is the black magic book just on a Darker side of DA? I want to make sure i dont want to be dealing
with the other type of blackmagic and get myself ruined in the process... So i wasn't sure if this book
for that, or for more advanced people...
13eyes

brandon3913 wrote:Also Welcome to Satan and Suns glad you joined:):) :devilwave:
Thanks Brandon for the warm welcome, nice meeting you...
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Regarding your questions on Black Magic Secrets. I would ask you to read Adelphia's blog post on Black Magic as it really outlines the difference between Black Magic and Black Arts. http://castaspell.info/blackmagic-welco ... dark-side/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; You can practise black magick without being black arts, There is a difference.

Black Magic Secrets is Black Magick but it is not Black Arts, I do not do Black Arts, we have one BA entity who we got through interesting circumstances but I don't recommend them for anyone.

If you are looking for a resource on black arts that book will not benefit you. Also one thing to remember DA packs a massive punch when implemented with clarity, focus and dedication and can be deadly if you are looking for revenge. You just need to have to be willing to throw yourself into it and go after your desired results. Most problems can be solved without going into BA, that in the end causes destruction of the individuals and always the cost is to high.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
13eyes

Akelta wrote:Regarding your questions on Black Magic Secrets. I would ask you to read Adelphia's brilliant blog post on Black Magic as it really outlines the difference between Black Magic and Black Arts. http://castaspell.info/blackmagic-welco ... dark-side/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; You can practise black magick without being black arts, There is a difference.

Black Magic Secrets is Black Magick but it is not Black Arts, I do not do Black Arts, we have one BA entity who we got through interesting circumstances but I don't recommend them for anyone.

If you are looking for a resource on black arts that book will not benefit you. Also one thing to remember DA packs a massive punch when implemented with clarity, focus and dedication and can be deadly if you are looking for revenge. You just need to have to be willing to throw yourself into it and go after your desired results. Most problems can be solved without going into BA, that in the end causes destruction of the individuals and always the cost is to high.
Great, thank you for clarifying, Yeah i don;t want to do Black arts, so its safe to know that your book is not that...
btw i did read that post by Adelphia, it was quite deep about the differences... i have a better understanding now...
I like that Aura painting you do as well, next on my list after the book and 3rd eye surgery..

All i can say is im glad to be here, i think im going to learn quite a bit... :nener:
Star Tarot
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

The book is awesome! Also the Third Eye surgery seems to be a growing process. More and more is opened up to me than before. I highly recommend both the surgery and the book!
I've embraced my dark side like a long lost friend.
13eyes

Star Tarot wrote:The book is awesome! Also the Third Eye surgery seems to be a growing process. More and more is opened up to me than before. I highly recommend both the surgery and the book!
Thank you star, its on my list to do with the 3rd eye surgery..
Have you done the aura painting?
Star Tarot
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

I have not done the Aura Painting yet. I have done all the spells but not the Aura reading or Painting yet. I have noticed that since each spell was cast I have become deeper and deeper. I used to be very talkative and all over the place but now I am more focused and introspective. I seem to focus and connect with my pranic energy first and then try to connect with my familiars. Before my dark path it was different. My psychic development grows daily. I notice I have more of a connection with certain familiars and need to focus more on others to hear them. Some it comes easier. Not sure why. Its a growing experience. I would suggest getting all the spells.
I've embraced my dark side like a long lost friend.

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”