Concern about ex vessel or former ex companion vessel

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

learningk120
Patron Deities: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U
Your favourite Demon?: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U,T,Z,V,E,Z,Z,U
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

hi all, i donno where to put this thread at section :D

one of my friends is move to new spritual path to one darklord :ninja:
but he have lot of companions for other seller. he confuse about it, he have been contact the seller and try to rehoming them and most of his spirit and entity didn't want rehoming, they just want go to they realms, some of them want continue follow my friend.

lot of spirit have been released and that cause so much "empty" vessel or ex vessel, he confuse about it. he ask the conjurers how to treat that vessel, and most of conjurers said " its up to you." he confuse about it.

if you all sugestion please write at this thread so he can more calm and confident to do it.
because my suggestion is keep that vessel at box or cabinet and other spirit or entity who still want follow treat them like before change spiritual path.
does anyone have another suggestion? :witch:
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

learningk120 wrote:hi all, i donno where to put this thread at section :D

one of my friends is move to new spritual path to one darklord :ninja:
but he have lot of companions for other seller. he confuse about it, he have been contact the seller and try to rehoming them and most of his spirit and entity didn't want rehoming, they just want go to they realms, some of them want continue follow my friend.

lot of spirit have been released and that cause so much "empty" vessel or ex vessel, he confuse about it. he ask the conjurers how to treat that vessel, and most of conjurers said " its up to you." he confuse about it.

if you all sugestion please write at this thread so he can more calm and confident to do it.
because my suggestion is keep that vessel at box or cabinet and other spirit or entity who still want follow treat them like before change spiritual path.
does anyone have another suggestion? :witch:
' Hey its good your friend wants to handle this in a Respectful way my friend went though something like this she kept the old Vessel put them up but she was told not to throw them away some Sellers do say its Up to you ' but there was this One seller that told her not to

Throw away the Empty Vessel just put them up and forget about them if, the Spirit left then its no problem putting them away some were but everybody is different so your friend will have to do what he feels is best for him but putting up ' the empty Vessels worked out well for my friend she never had any problems at all good luck to your friend >:)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
learningk120
Patron Deities: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U
Your favourite Demon?: Satan,Mammon,Belial,U,T,Z,V,E,Z,Z,U
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

thanks velle
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

I would imagine if the spirits left it is empty. Therefore it returns to its "original form" (didn't really change appearance ) if it were jewelry it is not just a ring or just a pendent. As Velle said it's up to your friend what they wish to do with it.
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”