Lava Adventure

Dreams and their deeper meanings, post your dreams here.
Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

This was my dream this afternoon:

I was part of an elven people who lived in a dry, rocky realm where there was lava flowing in places that would rise and fall like the tide. I was wandering near the area where the lava resided, careful to not place my bare feet on hot rock and avoid the nearby lava. I had climbed to a place on the mountain that rose up, towering above our village. I was watching a small river of lava down below, when I started to notice that it was getting hotter, about now was the time for the lava to emerge. I quickly traveled back to my home. Later, I decided I wanted to be able to walk on and explore the lava where I would normally get burned. I used focus, and will to cover my feet and body with a set of plated dragon scales to protect my soft skin from burning. I was able to walk on the lava for a short period of time, as as soon as the scales came in contact with lava and were moved, they fell off, and I needed to recreate them. I got burned on the arm and the bottom of my left foot durning my experiment. The next day/night (I wasn't sure what the time was), I came to my mother, who was a powerful Shaman/Witch/Sorcerer, and told her I wanted plated scales to cover my body, so I could move freely through the lava without burning. She then helped me by transforming me in a ritual where I had to wear special scaled armor, and was buried under the black earth overnight where the lava would cover my body and change me. There was risk that I would die instead. I remember the heat, and the goey feel of the lava dripping through the ground as it covered me completely. I closed my eyes and awoke, breaking through the solid ground in the morning, transformed. I had a body of black scales, and draconic features. I had lots of fun roaming the landscape, exploring the world that the lava controlled. At one point, I went back home to my father, the leader of our people, where he was displeased with my transformation. He took me into a room where he made a mixture of food and charcoal, added some honey, and bade me to eat. I refused to return to my old self, and told him "no" I was hungry, and ate the food on my own time, and not because he said so. I was very hungry and delighted to find Salmon meat (it was from a fish-like creature that lived near here) and took out the charcoal as I did.
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein
Darth Moronius

That's an interesting dream. I wonder why he's displeased with the transformation, though..

Return to “Dreams and Their Deeper Meanings”