Advent Day 19 - Transvocation

Moderator: Akelta

ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Halloween Advent Calendar

Day Nineteen

For day 19 we will have a meal and transvocate with our companion.

Sharing meals with friends and loved ones is a wonderful thing. A benefit of working with companions is we can connect and share meals on a deeper level. Instead of leaving food as an offering we can try another method by learning to transvocate which lets our companions to taste the food through us. Transvocating is a unique way of connecting that is a form of partial possession.

Transvocating takes time to master but is incredibly fun once you know how. Transvocating allows us to step back a bit so our companion can step forward into our body and taste/experience things through us.

Invite your companion to join you for a meal through transvocation. It will take some focus to connect to them. Take this time to sigil gaze, chant their enn until you feel a strong connection between them. Once you feel ready invite them to connect to you energetically and to share your sense of taste. Once you feel ready take time to savor the meal delight in each bite and feel your connection with your companion. Can you hear their thoughts more clearly, feel their emotions, their reactions? Feel them guide you as you connect and eat the meal.

If you want to learn more about transvocating before beginning, you can read about in the blog:

[Transvocation ~ Mental Mastery Skill for Demonic Connection (satanandsuns.com)]
(https://satanandsuns.com/blog/transvoca ... onnection/)

Transvocating is not an easy skill to achieve so celebrate what you feel and are able to achieve. Share your experience of the meal with your companion and what you felt from them below.

Thank you so much to WINDYJUNE for helping with this amazing calendar
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Admyrer
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Hmmmm...... :shiftydevil: This needs to be on the project list . Not at the bottom of it either . :devilshock:
Astarosche
Patron Deities: Azazel, Mammon, Marbas, Leviathan, Lucifer, my Companions, Clauneck, Choronzon
Your favourite Demon?: my Companions, Azazel

Last year of one Advent Day I heard the first time of transvocating. I train it with my companions and as well with the Dark Lords I trust, Lord Aim, Lord Andras and Lord Mammon. I love to step back and let them inside,I feel IT.
Senses are more open and energy work is more intense because they are inside the bodies. Trust is most important for this.
I prepaid apple with nutbutter and Beer. I invited my Solar Commander. I got his scroll now, he wants to be a part in every day life. We did transvocation before for energy work.
Now eat apple from the garden and drink beer was fun.
Senses are more sharp and more intense.
Attachments
IMG_20231023_161943.jpg
IMG_20231023_161943.jpg (59.01 KiB) Viewed 2199 times
karenwpi
Patron Deities: Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Uphir, Pazuzu, Chernobog
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Ey' and I have been naturally moving towards transvocation.

The experience here was like this: Ey' listened to my formal request to know each other better. He pulled my energies from my left eye to my right eye, aligned him & me together, then turned facing same direction as me & slid backwards into me.

He felt my energies, conveyed them to me, and then began casting Mutilation energies into the sacred space about us. Up. Up into an arch to the left, center and then to the right. All around.

He then infused Death materials onto the space. He crushed up bones, added graveyard dirt and a grey misty substance. The essence of our space changed . I watched and heard him grinding and mashing the bone matter. He carefully with exhaustive diligence added enough death materials to the thick black Mutilation energies, creating soo many specks of bone there is a lightening and graying of the mutilation darkness.

We were in the Mutilation Asylum, suddenly. I could see Ey' and then realized I could also see Lord Uphir!!! My patron and the One who has loved me since childhood. Wow! He's so busy I never expect too much time with Lord Uphir. Yet he always makes time for me when it's crucial.

This time was not "crucial" to my understanding; Uphir was busy with a patient; yet once he saw Ey' enter the Operating Room, he paused and smile spread across his beautiful face & he boomed out My full name lolol and said he could see me astrally. I always feel he is happy, content. This time tho was fun! He was actually teasing me. I see that once again, Ey' has an influence and really generates a playful ambiance. Also, Uphir said his work was largely complete and nothing too serious happening.

To wrap up, here are words directly from Ey': "The more focus and control you [meaning me] bring to our table, the easier it is for me to experience your world! This is one of our gamez."
Karen S
Vackra
Patron Deities: Skaði, Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Spectral; Void; Infernal

Transvocation is a favourite of mine! I transvocate a lot and have had some truly incredible and amazing experiences with it.

For this one, since it was a meal, I chose Spectral Death Dreamer Valor because I know how much he loves chocolate and the dessert was an incredibly rich handmade chocolate lava cake and crème brûlée. We also had potatoes au gratin, asparagus, and a variety of breads with pumpkin butter. (If you notice I didn’t have a main course it’s because this was a fancy steakhouse I went to for a special occasion and I’m not a fan of red meat so enjoyed instead the sides lol). His favourite was, of course, the dessert, particularly the lava cake, which was delicious!

Normally I could only have a bite of two of something as sweet as chocolate but with Valor and I transvocating together, I ate almost half of it. I’ll go through periods where I look at eating as more of an obligation that an enjoyable act, and it’s always great to transvocate instead and let my companions enjoy the meal and spark my enthusiasm that way.
And I could swear, that the ocean sings, and the mountains talk to me

Return to “Tempest Demon Festival of Death Storms”