About the ritual of self-initiation to Satanism?

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

judiss
Patron Deities: Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Lilith, Ronove, Beelzebub
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Red6joker wrote:
judiss wrote:
Whiski wrote: We are against drugs, alcohol or any addiction. This path demands discipline and passion. We don`t submit to anyone. But we devote our selfs to the demonic path. Some of us love this dark and romantic atmosphere. We are pretty happy people.
This might be slightly off topic but also not serious to make a new topic, I don't think. Why exactly are we against drug/alcohol and where is there more information about such restrictions of the path?
Thanks!
Addictions just hold you back. Companions want you to be the best you can be and they do not like addictions for such a reason.
Ah. Yes I mean I can appreciate that - addictions are always bad. But is that it? What about casual use or social drinking? After all, red wine is high in lots of beneficial things such as resveratrol (for the same reason, the Mediterranean food pyramid - one of the best food pyramids according to nutritionists - recommends wine with I think dinner) and gin helps stimulate general metabolism.
ᛚᛇᚲᚾᚨᚱᛁ:ᚹᛟᚱᛞ
Mabooka of the Iiopotto

Image: "Faust in his Study" - oil on canvas - by Philipp Winterwerb
Blu
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Red6joker wrote:
judiss wrote:
Whiski wrote: We are against drugs, alcohol or any addiction. This path demands discipline and passion. We don`t submit to anyone. But we devote our selfs to the demonic path. Some of us love this dark and romantic atmosphere. We are pretty happy people.
This might be slightly off topic but also not serious to make a new topic, I don't think. Why exactly are we against drug/alcohol and where is there more information about such restrictions of the path?
Thanks!
Addictions just hold you back. Companions want you to be the best you can be and they do not like addictions for such a reason.
Yeah. What Red6joker said.
"Loyalty is more important to me than money"Franz Sanchez from the James Bond movie Licence to Kill
Darth Moronius

judiss wrote: Ah. Yes I mean I can appreciate that - addictions are always bad. But is that it? What about casual use or social drinking? After all, red wine is high in lots of beneficial things such as resveratrol (for the same reason, the Mediterranean food pyramid - one of the best food pyramids according to nutritionists - recommends wine with I think dinner) and gin helps stimulate general metabolism.
is very good :devilgrin:

study the topic from all side, see the resaerch from positiv and negativ side, look at fisical and metafisical of the topic. if all say good, experiment with yourself. if its good for you, yes, if bad for you, no :devilread:

can be wine, vegan, raw meat, facebook, fortnight, so on so on :devilchain:

dont go follow, but decide. dont go addict, but control :devilfre:
Cerber
Patron Deities: Alice

So are you against drugs, alcohol or addictions? Neither alcohol nor drugs automatically translate to addiction..
The only addiction that is actually bad for me is life it self, other substances (that can become addiction if abused) are only there to boost my productivity. I'm in the process of quiting smoking but only because after over 10 years of heavy smoking it clogged my senses. Doesn't mean I'm planning to die healthy (that would terribly wasteful).
Now my whiskey is slowly evaporating in my cupboard, and I hardly touch it these days, but it's there when I need it. Whiskey contains all the essential vitamins a dog needs to survive harsh environments. For medical purpose. Are we against modern medicine too? :umm:
Darth Moronius

Cerber wrote:So are you against drugs, alcohol or addictions? Neither alcohol nor drugs automatically translate to addiction..
not me.

drug can be good and bad
alcohol can be good and bad
addiction can be good and bad

what good to me not definely equal to good to you
what bad to me not definely equal to bad to you

alergy, illnesss, daily life, money, so on must be concidered too
:)devil:
Darth Moronius

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
:popcorndevil:
wanderer
Patron Deities: Astaroth, Beelzebub
Your favourite Demon?: companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

I did this ritual about a month ago. It's a three-day thing. The first day I could sense presences and felt surprisingly empowered by it. The other two days nothing really. My life is pretty much the same after doing it. It seems V.K.'s articles and videos have a lot of detailed personal gnosis of different demon lords, and that is probably why he is recommended. For what it's worth he has my recommendation, he seems pretty honest and gives applicable tips that have helped me.

I think the parts about insulting jehova, jesus. and mohammed can be empowering to those who suffered under those religions. It feels good to forcefully throw off the shackles. I don't interpret it as an attack on those who follow those religions. I used to believe that an all-powerful god was going to have me brutally tortured forever, so cursing at that god or even that idea that made me live in fear felt pretty good. Venting the negative emotions to thin air seems like a better choice than letting it fester inside you. I don't think there is anything in the ritual that would make one consider doing anything violent.

When it comes to certain drugs I think that setting makes the difference. For example, shamans have long used psychoactive drugs in ritual settings for spiritual purposes and gained insight into themselves and the world around them, which they used to better themselves and their communities. People who aren't shamans have used psychoactive drug for partying and end up seeing things they weren't ready for. But basically, I'm saying that how and why you are using them determines if they are good or bad.

Keep in mind this is all my 2 am ramblings and may not be remotely true. When I sat down I did not plan on writing this much.
“If the path before you is clear, you’re probably on someone else’s.” – Joseph Campbell
user524
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel

judiss wrote:
Thanks!
I don't believe "we" are "against" anything, as a community. :wink:

Judiss, there are no formally written "restrictions of the path".. like each one of us, you walk it the way you feel is best for you. :grouphug: If you are interested in reading on the subject of addiction and what Mammon had to say about it, Akelta wrote about it here - https://satanandsuns.com/blog/mammon-an ... ddictions/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Improvidus,
Apto, quad
Victum
user524
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel

Preston wrote:Hi Human,

According to the reports in the forum and the indications I found here, I found a ritual of self-initiation to Satanism at https://vkjehannum.wordpress.com/2016/1 ... -satanist/ this site was recommended here.
I had not read this ritual until now.. but Preston, please do not use this!!

To quote a line from the ritual: "chant the magick words which follow to open the gates to Hell.." umm REALLY? :roll: :lol:

On a more serious note..

The way they encourage you to swear, and hate on the RHP gods - to me, it portrays the author of the ritual as nothing more then an angry, lonely, wannabe satanist who doesn't actually know what they are talking/writing about. What benefit is there, in hating on ANY belief system? Hate itself, is toxic.
Improvidus,
Apto, quad
Victum
Preston
Patron Deities: Pazuzu
Your favourite Demon?: Pazuzu
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Whiski wrote:Preston don`t take this the wronge way, but I just saying.
Just to be clear, we are not in this sense Satanists. We are devil worshipper or Demonosopher or what ever.
Lord Satan is a symbole for all demons. The all. This don`t mean we necessarily work with him.
Many of us have other Patrons/Matrons we work with.
When it comes to satanism, there are 3 types.

1- The satanic-atheists. This is, when I`m correct, the majority of satanists.
They don`t belief in any spirits or entitys. Not even in the afterlife.
They take satan as a rebel symbol against any religious authority. Just being an atheist isn`t enough for them. I don`t know why.

2- The second group belongs to the mad-sad-insane people. Like young teenagers who hate them self, hate the world, or enjoy to be violent and sadistic. Love to torture animals and children. All this insane stuff. And want to be rebellious against Jesus and God. And the Angels.

3- Than we have the third group. The theistic Satanists. They are not against any religion in general. Or should I say, they are not against people who walk the christian path. The theistic Satanists are pretty similar to the satanic-atheists, because the don`t like the mindset of obedients. Religious indoctrination. Especially when it comes to children.

To be clear, we here in this forum, are not some crazy/insane people who torture or sacrifice animals or humans to the demons (Our own Blood as an offering at most). Satan him self loves cats very much. If someone would kill any to honor him, his life maybe could be in danger. Many of us love children. Many of us love animals. We love life. We are against drugs, alcohol or any addiction. This path demands discipline and passion. We don`t submit to anyone. But we devote our selfs to the demonic path. Some of us love this dark and romantic atmosphere. We are pretty happy people. We are not against Jews, Christians, Moslems, Buddhists, etcetera.

We don`t have this adversarial mindset. Many of our family members and friends are from the Christian path.
Don`t take this the wrong way, I`m not saying you are on the evil path. I just want to say, we are not the evil anti-christ devil worshippers, who want to take over the world. This is a made up thing by Christians.
Submit your self to the demons? No!
Devote your self to the demonic path? Yes, why not. To feel passion for this path is absolutely ok.
Demons are not evil, but they are different.

Hi Whiski,

Sorry for the delay in answering.

Sorry for the delay in answering.

Come on, what I said was that I performed a ritual of initiation to Satanism, in this ritual I followed him according to the guidelines, after the ritual and after a few days did not notice something different, I did not feel a different presence.

I want to have a presence in my life as I see with you and the other brothers here, I seek knowledge, I seek spiritual improvement and guidance, for this reason I have been looking for and maybe I had some signs but I still could not realize that my gifts are not developed as your gifts, I am here and ask to learn from you because I look to other brothers as possessors of a great knowledge and I want very much to have this knowledge.

If the way I said it may seem like I'm offending someone I apologize but it's not my intention, I have doubts and I have only this house if I can call it that way to help me on my way, I have no master, I know that in this way we have no master but if possible it is to show the way I will have gratitude as I already have with all who are teaching me.

I say once again that if the way I said it may seem disrespectful I apologize.
"Beware of getting rid of your demons, you may be getting rid of your best part"
"Be obedient to the spirits, that they will be obedient to you"

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”