Did you experience your companion before he/she arrived?

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Rose

Hello everyone,

My first post here.....

It's been a little more than a week since I placed a request for custom conjuration of my first demon companion. Exactly 1 week after my order was placed, in the early morning as I was sleeping, I felt a presence of an 'energy' near me. The sensation woke me from my sleep. It was mildly warm and then within a few seconds became hot (in temperature). It was something like the heat wave that hits your face when you open an hot oven. I remember thinking "Could this be my companion?" and told him/her "Why did you have to wake me from sleep? It's going to take a while before I fall asleep again!". There was no response and the 'energy' just disappeared. I have emailed Yllidra asking her if this could be my companion visiting me. I'm yet to hear from Yllidra. So I thought I'll ask the members here if any of you have experienced something similar.

Care to share?
Cerber
Patron Deities: Alice

Well I placed my order maybe 1 or 2 weeks ago I've been experiencing, seeing and even hearing some unusual activity around me. Maybe that's to be expected then.
Rose

Cerber wrote:Well I placed my order maybe 1 or 2 weeks ago I've been experiencing, seeing and even hearing some unusual activity around me. Maybe that's to be expected then.
Cerber, I'm spiritually 'blind'. So I can't 'see' activity around me. It's good that you can.
Oceanos
Patron Deities: Tiamat, Lucifer, Danu
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Yes they can, theres been a few posts about it on the forum already. I meself was contacted by my incubus maybe a week after placing the order for the conjuring, he talked to me while i was im a half asleep state. & a week later he erm, visited me as well.
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

I have had experiences, including sex, with a lot of my companions after they are called, but before their vessel arrives. Both of my Abyssal-Incubi, my Hellborn General, and a few others. :) Are you getting a Solar Demon or a Hellborn? They tend to be HOT.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Cerber
Patron Deities: Alice

Rose wrote:
Cerber wrote:Well I placed my order maybe 1 or 2 weeks ago I've been experiencing, seeing and even hearing some unusual activity around me. Maybe that's to be expected then.
Cerber, I'm spiritually 'blind'. So I can't 'see' activity around me. It's good that you can.
Well I can't see much with my mortal eyes either, but I'm getting usual imagery during my meditation practices.
HurricanesGirl20
Patron Deities: Santa Muerte
Your favourite Demon?: Machaloth, Satan
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Rose wrote:Hello everyone,

My first post here.....

It's been a little more than a week since I placed a request for custom conjuration of my first demon companion. Exactly 1 week after my order was placed, in the early morning as I was sleeping, I felt a presence of an 'energy' near me. The sensation woke me from my sleep. It was mildly warm and then within a few seconds became hot (in temperature). It was something like the heat wave that hits your face when you open an hot oven. I remember thinking "Could this be my companion?" and told him/her "Why did you have to wake me from sleep? It's going to take a while before I fall asleep again!". There was no response and the 'energy' just disappeared. I have emailed Yllidra asking her if this could be my companion visiting me. I'm yet to hear from Yllidra. So I thought I'll ask the members here if any of you have experienced something similar.

Care to share?

Absolutely. A few days after I ordered my gatehound I had 2 separate dream visits and my cats started spazzing out like there was a monster in the house. It's been a bit quieter lately though, but that's likely my fault due to stress and lack of communication.
Calin

Definitely. I ordered a custom shadow hound and the second night after I did that I had a solid shadow of a dog bigger than a pit bull in my bedroom. I also had my DC stay with me for three days after I placed the order. She was a prebound. The first two days there was a strong energy around me and I was alpha as fk. It varied a lot with my CH spirits. Not as strong but still increased activity after purchasing, like they are trying really hard to let you know they are with you. Lots of intense dreams and gargoyles clicking sporadically etc.
Passemoon
Patron Deities: Cailleach, Tefnut, Bes, Kwan Im, Dark Lords

Yea it's pretty common to get visits from them before hand. I had an almost similar experience as you. I was sleeping and a heat like sensation was in my face. I got into a half awake state and being a little shocked pushed the presence back or more like shoved. And then it disappeared. Lol. Of course I apologised later when I realised it was simply my companion paying a visit beforehand.
ImageImage

Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.
Ludwig van Beethoven
Rose

Thank you all for sharing your experiences.

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”