Page 1 of 1

Dream Silliness

Posted: Mon Jun 15, 2026 6:31 am
by nebula_flowershower
Hi Everyone,

I feel dreams are interesting for me. I dream so real-life like it’s confusing sometimes. The other day I recalled doing makeup “hm it was cute!”. Then I realized it was from a dream not life. Years ago I remember I dreamed of blue-jays. In waking life I was like “I loved the blue-jays!”…. dun dun it was a dream again : O

~Nebula(Demon Kisser) :devillove:

Re: Dream Silliness

Posted: Sat Jul 25, 2026 4:49 pm
by Wynd Runner
nebula_flowershower wrote: ↑
Mon Jun 15, 2026 6:31 am
Hi Everyone,

I feel dreams are interesting for me. I dream so real-life like it’s confusing sometimes. The other day I recalled doing makeup “hm it was cute!”. Then I realized it was from a dream not life. Years ago I remember I dreamed of blue-jays. In waking life I was like “I loved the blue-jays!”…. dun dun it was a dream again : O

~Nebula(Demon Kisser) :devillove:
Yes, it's funny how some will take dreams very seriously. Yes, they can have meanings to them and be important at times. However, I'll say that sometimes dreams are just silliness and entertainment. :lol: