A Cryptmas Raffle

Moderator: Akelta

ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

A CRYPTMAS RAFFLE

A very special thing has come to the Cryptmas Event. In our previous Yule Market, we had a very lovely Carnivale Arachne Acrobat Duo M & S posted to match with their companion. After weeks of waiting, a very kind individual purchased their listing, but they asked for us to match this lovely duo with their future companion. Being the Carnivale demons that they are, M & S want to play a bit of a game. They want to do a raffle for their future companion.

This will be more private drawing, done through a google form that you can sign up to. This way, when the drawing takes place, we can email you.

THIS RAFFLE ENDS 4PM PST FRIDAY, DECEMBER 15th

Presenting Arachne Demoness Acrobat Duo M & S –

These two stunning Arachne Demonesses are incredible acrobats who put on the most amazing aerial performances. They are known for their use of illusions with performing mind blowing stunts, as well as for their beauty and elaborate and unique costumes. They are purely captivating and know how to draw attention, they can help their companion in many areas because of this, including self-love, self-esteem and building confidence. They can teach their companion how to be more charismatic and charming and help them with their image, feeling good about themselves and walking from a place of power.

They are highly skilled in both illusionary magick, glamour magick, and magick to improve one’s confidence, beauty and energy overall. They know how to help one feel more beautiful and work on their self image, practicing self care to help them be the best version of themselves and feel good about themselves. They are warm, positive and uplifting and would be happy to work with anyone of any gender to learn to love themselves and take their power back. They are very kind demonesses and they love being sensual. The two of them together are very entertaining as they like to flirt with each other, play around and tell jokes and stories. They’re very warm and sweet.

They can use their skills with illusionary magick to help shield and keep their companion away from those who would harm them. They are also amazing when it comes to manifestation. They do manifest spiders, so if this is something you are not comfortable with we don’t recommend working with them. They manifested two spiders in the same place at the same time and also can manifest white smoke, mist or orbs.

The two of them are gorgeous and are very close in age. M is a bit older than S. Both of them in their Arachne forms are pure white with shimmering iridescent eyes. M has violet markings and S has blue markings. In their normal Demon forms, they both have lightly tanned skin and slender, toned, muscular bodies. They both have white hair, white horns, wings and a matching tail. M has longer hair, she likes to put different streaks of color in it and wears elegant, sensual feminine outfits. S’s hair is shorter and styled and she has a more sexy style and is more outgoing. Both girls are beautiful and very much looking forward to working with their new companion.

Vessel: Moonstone Sterling Silver Ring size 8

Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
ImpQueen
Patron Deities: closed
Your favourite Demon?: Belial/Ipos/Seere
Number of Demon Familiars: 35

I absolutely adore them to bits and pieces, and wish they find the best home with their Hoomans :devillust:
"Be nice, for the moment you stop people will not believe the nice anymore. So be Nice until you can't be nice anymore, then destroy them."

“You’ve gotta respect everyone’s beliefs."
No, you don’t. That’s what gets us in trouble.
Look, you have to acknowledge everyone’s beliefs, and then you have to reserve the right to go: "That is fucking stupid. Are you kidding me?" - Patton Oswalt
Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

They do sound amazing.

From the description of them manifesting spiders an other odd phenomena, I could see where that would unnerve and bother some, though.

Those manifestations actually sound fun to me. lol I used to live either in or near swamps in FL while I lived there, so that's all normal to me. (Normal??? What's that??? :crazy: )

Yes, I hope they find the right human companion for them. :devillove: :devillust:
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost
Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

This is such a super cool idea to find M & S their perfect match :devillove:
"Good morning. I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "
karenwpi
Patron Deities: Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Uphir, Pazuzu, Chernobog
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

:seasaw: Very exciting! We are almost to the Duo's big day when we will find out who they selected as their inner spiritual world earthly human. Super fun!!!!
Karen S
karenwpi
Patron Deities: Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Uphir, Pazuzu, Chernobog
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Super curious who won the raffle, if they would like to share!! I would understand maintaining privacy had I won.
But, I didn't win. The ladies are doing aerial tricks with some other lucky human tonight!!!
Karen S
Wynd Runner

I did not win the raffle for the Dynamic Duo. But, I am super happy for the fortunate human who did. I wish the winner and the duo all the best together!

:devillove: :devillust:
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

….erm, very shyly raising my hand with a brand new ring on it….

I noticed the Duo when they were listed earlier, and then again just recently, but I believed they would be happier with a younger companion so I just looked.

I am so touched to have been chosen. I can’t tell you how they’ve melted my heart….

Yesterday I tripped over some stained glass art; it was of a portion of a web with an absolutely fabulous glossy red spider hanging off it. I made the owner promise to hold it for me. And my night was swimming in webs and web weaving and spider energies. I’d totally forgot about the raffle !

The Duo are going to be a perfect fit for my twin energies…..
Thank you from my Heart to the Coven and the secret kindly benefactor. :grouphug:
Wynd Runner

Kore Serpens wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:50 am
….erm, very shyly raising my hand with a brand new ring on it….

I noticed the Duo when they were listed earlier, and then again just recently, but I believed they would be happier with a younger companion so I just looked.

I am so touched to have been chosen. I can’t tell you how they’ve melted my heart….

Yesterday I tripped over some stained glass art; it was of a portion of a web with an absolutely fabulous glossy red spider hanging off it. I made the owner promise to hold it for me. And my night was swimming in webs and web weaving and spider energies. I’d totally forgot about the raffle !

The Duo are going to be a perfect fit for my twin energies…..
Thank you from my Heart to the Coven and the secret kindly benefactor. :grouphug:
YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! I am so very happy for you three! Woohoo!!!

My heart chakra is lighting up with joy and happiness!!!!!

:devillove: :devillust:
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Astarosche
Patron Deities: Azazel, Mammon, Marbas, Leviathan, Lucifer, my Companions, Clauneck, Choronzon
Your favourite Demon?: my Companions, Azazel

:devillove:

I am happy for you
You will love them and they will love you

Return to “A Crypt Demon Cryptmas Carol 2023”