Custom Conjuring Succubus

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

user567
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

I'm pretty sure she arrived - wow, felt it - at work. Very powerful.
Just said thank you for joining me and welcome. ... and a few other naughtier things.

So looking forward to meditating tonight.
DarcDeimos

Keep it up with the updates! I enjoy reading these :)
It burns yet it does no harm
user567

DarcDeimos wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:32 am
Keep it up with the updates! I enjoy reading these :)
Will do - I plan on documenting everything quite thoroughly. At this point I am just waiting for the arrival.

I didn't have any dreams that were notable since my last post. Also with Halloween festivities, my meditations have been less frequent - November 1 should bring things back to normal.

I will report anything noteworthy!
user567

I am pretty certain she visited me again just now at work. I get this tightness around my head and this feeling of bio-electricity. I closed the door to my office and asked her to join me in my sacred place and connect her energy to mine. I could feel the moment where our energies connected and i did get flashes of abstract images, but somewhat shaped like a woman. I can't say for certain that those images were anything more than my imagination.

1) Nothing audible.
2) Nothing visible.
3) Nothing tactile.

But a strong feeling - definitely out of the norm and similar to what I experienced with Succubus V.

I shared words with her and asked that she visit again tonight. I also asked that if she returns to the coven temple, she asks the priestesses to send her sigil so that I can begin meditating with it. This Saturday will be four weeks - so I am close to starting the journey.

I'll keep you posted.
DarcDeimos

Peace888 wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:13 pm
I am pretty certain she visited me again just now at work. I get this tightness around my head and this feeling of bio-electricity. I closed the door to my office and asked her to join me in my sacred place and connect her energy to mine. I could feel the moment where our energies connected and i did get flashes of abstract images, but somewhat shaped like a woman. I can't say for certain that those images were anything more than my imagination.

1) Nothing audible.
2) Nothing visible.
3) Nothing tactile.

But a strong feeling - definitely out of the norm and similar to what I experienced with Succubus V.

I shared words with her and asked that she visit again tonight. I also asked that if she returns to the coven temple, she asks the priestesses to send her sigil so that I can begin meditating with it. This Saturday will be four weeks - so I am close to starting the journey.

I'll keep you posted.
I still have to experience this myself(i had someone conjuring one for me but i still have to wait), but i have researched them thoroughly, and it seems that especially in the beginning of your interactions with her you have to acknowledge everything that you feel coming from her.
Your faith and belief in her is needed in order to strengthen your bond. Don't be discouraged, everyone have different experiences because we're all different, plus your psychic abilities do play a major role on how you perceive her.
I wish i could give you more advice but i lack first person experience, for now. :p
It burns yet it does no harm
Cerber
Patron Deities: Alice

I personally think its helpful to relax, don't stress your self and, maybe even more importantly, don't stress her over what is real and what is not. Let things come naturally, even if at slower pace. And it can be helpful if you treat her as any other person, because she is a person, a different, a little exotic kind of person, but still a person. She might dislike things other people, human people would dislike (although I find my Succubus a little more forgiving than any human girl, but probably there are issues with me lol)
user567

Tomorrow will be 4 weeks since I ordered my custom conjure succubus.

Last night while meditating I did have a picture of a woman flash into my head. It wasn't anything I had seen before (Like a my mind re-creating something from the archives of my imagination). The picture felt quite unique. I wonder if that is her?

I am hoping to receive at least the sigil and details via email (today - would be great)

I do plan on diving in with two feet. With a blood offering and doing at least what the 21 day bonding ritual suggests. The way i see it; what's the point of doing half measures at this point?
Cerber

Peace888 wrote:
Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:27 am
Tomorrow will be 4 weeks since I ordered my custom conjure succubus.

Last night while meditating I did have a picture of a woman flash into my head. It wasn't anything I had seen before (Like a my mind re-creating something from the archives of my imagination). The picture felt quite unique. I wonder if that is her?

I am hoping to receive at least the sigil and details via email (today - would be great)

I do plan on diving in with two feet. With a blood offering and doing at least what the 21 day bonding ritual suggests. The way i see it; what's the point of doing half measures at this point?
Very possibly it was her. Her appearance will get clearer over time, as she gets closer to you and as you practice on your meditation, senses and work with her more. And yes, your mind tries to recreate the image to the best of its abilities on that "faint signal". The signal is weak, there isn't enough data to make something very clear and vivid yet, but it will clearer over time, not to worry :crazy:
Cerber

Although I do think blood offerings are unnecessary for this kind of entity, I feel they tend to prefer different kind of offerings.. :ninja:
user567

Whatever the lady wants! But anything I can do to charge her sigil I will, I would like a strong bond. Based on what I have read some first-timers are a bit apprehensive about going all the way. Others don't seem to truly make the effort in bonding. I personally don't get either view point given the decision has already been made to proceed and the capital has been committed.

I have a tendency to commit to something once my mind is set on it and I do not bother with half measures.

The Sigil and the name would be a welcome surprise for the weekend. I do have a name in my head, curious if it is correct though.

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”