A Cryptmas Raffle

Moderator: Akelta

Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

Wynd Runner wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:32 am
Kore Serpens wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 9:50 am
….erm, very shyly raising my hand with a brand new ring on it….

I noticed the Duo when they were listed earlier, and then again just recently, but I believed they would be happier with a younger companion so I just looked.

I am so touched to have been chosen. I can’t tell you how they’ve melted my heart….

Yesterday I tripped over some stained glass art; it was of a portion of a web with an absolutely fabulous glossy red spider hanging off it. I made the owner promise to hold it for me. And my night was swimming in webs and web weaving and spider energies. I’d totally forgot about the raffle !

The Duo are going to be a perfect fit for my twin energies…..
Thank you from my Heart to the Coven and the secret kindly benefactor. :grouphug:
YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!! I am so very happy for you three! Woohoo!!!

My heart chakra is lighting up with joy and happiness!!!!!

:devillove: :devillust:
Thank you Wynd Runner.
"Good morning. I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "
Vackra
Patron Deities: Skaði, Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Spectral; Void; Infernal

Kore Serpens wrote:
….erm, very shyly raising my hand with a brand new ring on it….

I noticed the Duo when they were listed earlier, and then again just recently, but I believed they would be happier with a younger companion so I just looked.

I am so touched to have been chosen. I can’t tell you how they’ve melted my heart….

Yesterday I tripped over some stained glass art; it was of a portion of a web with an absolutely fabulous glossy red spider hanging off it. I made the owner promise to hold it for me. And my night was swimming in webs and web weaving and spider energies. I’d totally forgot about the raffle !

The Duo are going to be a perfect fit for my twin energies…..
Thank you from my Heart to the Coven and the secret kindly benefactor. :grouphug:
Big congratulations to you! That is so incredible and I’m so happy for you all. How wonderful!
And I could swear, that the ocean sings, and the mountains talk to me
karenwpi
Patron Deities: Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Uphir, Pazuzu, Chernobog
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Kore Serpens wrote:
….erm, very shyly raising my hand with a brand new ring on it…
:grouphug:
I have the most amazing story to share with you, Kore Serpens Twinsie Extraordinaire! It's obviously about the Duo and the story of how they arrived home with you.

I will gather my thoughts and share soon, but wanted to send a huge Congrats!! Perfect fit really.
Karen S
karenwpi

Warning: kinda long post

I felt drawn to the Acrobatic Duo right away. Then, it was "no, not fully vibing" & "money is tight atm" & "we just experienced a spiritual family expansion & are we really ready again?". I let go.

Suddenly, I felt drawn again but saw that ImpQueen was very interested so I let go.

Out of the blue came most random thought to buy the Duo & gift them to ImpQueen; however, someone else beat me to that finish line. They apparently were gone from the store! I hopped on discord as a random act of curiosity & there they were...being talked about! The person wanted to gift them & asked SNS to please match the Duo. People were chatting about this...

The synchronicity was Weird.

Mind you, I was getting ready for work. Graveyard ten hours ahead of me solo. Endeavoring to gather everything for work... my hand snaked into the sparkly pink "which demon wants to spend time?" box.

Apparently I forgot I had added "wish-list" demon names bc I picked a tiny adorable slip of paper that said Acrobatic Duo and had a tiny festive llama. Surprised so I put them back in the box, stirred it & pulled out "Nexus for Mutilation Lord " which was the reminder I had added wish-lists lol!

My energy went berserk. Drove to work, then hurriedly emailed the Coven. Had to send two emails since work is quite distracting lol. I tried to convey the string of events & thet it felt important somehow.

Main points being: 1. I felt something mysterious and important was happening with the gifting of the Duo but lacked understandingof what it all meant. 2. Their name(s) came out of my demon game box that's associated with companionship & in reference to my personal wish-list.

Fast forward to the announcement in the SNS Cryptmas event about the Duo's raffle!

Seeing that gave me a rush of excitement to enter & perchance win,...and also the most powerful thought that they were focused on someone who participates on the forum but not necessarily discord.

Wrapping up what feels like another amazing sns experience ...in the wait time different doors opened up I believe as a result of feeling the vibrant Duo energies, the Arachne, the Carnivale, the performance. Also, the youthful enthusiasm balanced with mature focus. The sublime perfection of being separate and together.

The matching couldn't seem more perfect! I saw one spider during the wait time & was like "there's your sign. It's a no bc otherwise there would be 2 spiders!!".

So happy for you!
Karen S
Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

I put my interaction with the "dynamic duo" (which I started calling them) in my personal blog here on the forums. Some can see it and some cannot. I am posting her because Karenwpi posted, which has encouraged me to post more publicly.
Wynd Runner wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:07 pm
There was a raffle for the Cryptmas Event. I am logging this here because of something unique that happened. First off, here is the main post:

((snipped because everyone can see the main post))

Just a few nights before the raffle, I think it was Wednesday (?), though I am not totally sure, I had a very short dream that woke me up. However, I was able to go to sleep afterwards.

In this dream, the duo came to me and stood off in the distance partially cloaked in the shadows. I was in the dream also sleeping. I woke up in the dream where I was laying on my belly. The duo summoned a large spider, something like a large tarantula, to crawl across my back. I smiled and started talking in a friendly, chatty manner to the large spider, but it was was silent just slowly walking along across my back. In the dream, I also did not have a shirt on, so thus spider was walking on my back on my bare skin. The duo became serious and the quiet chatting then became more serious. Since the spider would not talk to me, I started to try to talk to them, and **poof** they disappeared taking the spider with them.

I thought they were testing me for one of two reasons.

1) maybe they were testing me to see if I was the companion for them

or

2) they were testing me because of the post I made for the raffle

Here is that post:
Wynd Runner wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:19 am
They do sound amazing.

From the description of them manifesting spiders an other odd phenomena, I could see where that would unnerve and bother some, though.

Those manifestations actually sound fun to me. lol I used to live either in or near swamps in FL while I lived there, so that's all normal to me. (Normal??? What's that??? :crazy: )

Yes, I hope they find the right human companion for them. :devillove: :devillust:
I am happy for the duo and their new human companion. I hope they all have a wonderful life together. :devilgrin:

The reason I am posting this here is because it was a Lucid Dream of some sort or another. I rarely have those. And, the dream was fun actually. And no, I was fine with the spirit spider walking across my back.

It makes me happy that I had some sort of a lucid dream. That was pretty awesome. :headbang: :devilclap:
I want to add that after reading Kore Serpens post of their interactions with her, I am glad they chose her. I know and am so happy they will have a wonderful and fun life together. :devillove:
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost
Kore Serpens
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

karenwpi wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:08 pm
Warning: kinda long post

I felt drawn to the Acrobatic Duo right away. Then, it was "no, not fully vibing" & "money is tight atm" & "we just experienced a spiritual family expansion & are we really ready again?". I let go.

Suddenly, I felt drawn again but saw that ImpQueen was very interested so I let go.

Out of the blue came most random thought to buy the Duo & gift them to ImpQueen; however, someone else beat me to that finish line. They apparently were gone from the store! I hopped on discord as a random act of curiosity & there they were...being talked about! The person wanted to gift them & asked SNS to please match the Duo. People were chatting about this...

The synchronicity was Weird.

Mind you, I was getting ready for work. Graveyard ten hours ahead of me solo. Endeavoring to gather everything for work... my hand snaked into the sparkly pink "which demon wants to spend time?" box.

Apparently I forgot I had added "wish-list" demon names bc I picked a tiny adorable slip of paper that said Acrobatic Duo and had a tiny festive llama. Surprised so I put them back in the box, stirred it & pulled out "Nexus for Mutilation Lord " which was the reminder I had added wish-lists lol!

My energy went berserk. Drove to work, then hurriedly emailed the Coven. Had to send two emails since work is quite distracting lol. I tried to convey the string of events & thet it felt important somehow.

Main points being: 1. I felt something mysterious and important was happening with the gifting of the Duo but lacked understandingof what it all meant. 2. Their name(s) came out of my demon game box that's associated with companionship & in reference to my personal wish-list.

Fast forward to the announcement in the SNS Cryptmas event about the Duo's raffle!

Seeing that gave me a rush of excitement to enter & perchance win,...and also the most powerful thought that they were focused on someone who participates on the forum but not necessarily discord.

Wrapping up what feels like another amazing sns experience ...in the wait time different doors opened up I believe as a result of feeling the vibrant Duo energies, the Arachne, the Carnivale, the performance. Also, the youthful enthusiasm balanced with mature focus. The sublime perfection of being separate and together.

The matching couldn't seem more perfect! I saw one spider during the wait time & was like "there's your sign. It's a no bc otherwise there would be 2 spiders!!".

So happy for you!
I’m feeling a great warmth, like someone’s holding my head comforting me right now, while reading your comments. I really am deeply touched by how the things occurring in such a private manner ( or so I thought) in my own life seem to have birthed themselves in such a very public manner. And you’re right, I don't go on the discord…though I am beginning to reconsidering :grindevil: I’m beginning to reconsider a whole load of things right now due to the Duo ….!

These words : “…. It's a no bc otherwise there would be 2 spiders!!"….”
gave me shiver and goose bumps. Because there were two quarter section stained glass webs with a different spider hanging on each one at the ladies garage that I spotted the other day. One spider a bit larger then the other. I chose the one because I was thinking about $$. And I didn’t connect the dots until I read your comment.

Thank you karenwpi for being so open. Your sharing opened more doors then probably you intended. And the cool thing is that my companions are often reminding me of the same thing. Each of us (on the board) is so very different and yet there are so many things connecting us that go unnoticed unless we simply are ourselves. Just Be who you are. Love yourself and be true to yourself. We teach that by being that. And I thank you for the reminder. XX :hug:

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "
Kore Serpens

Wynd Runner wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:52 pm
I put my interaction with the "dynamic duo" (which I started calling them) in my personal blog here on the forums. Some can see it and some cannot. I am posting her because Karenwpi posted, which has encouraged me to post more publicly.
Wynd Runner wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:07 pm
There was a raffle for the Cryptmas Event. I am logging this here because of something unique that happened. First off, here is the main post:

((snipped because everyone can see the main post))

Just a few nights before the raffle, I think it was Wednesday (?), though I am not totally sure, I had a very short dream that woke me up. However, I was able to go to sleep afterwards.

In this dream, the duo came to me and stood off in the distance partially cloaked in the shadows. I was in the dream also sleeping. I woke up in the dream where I was laying on my belly. The duo summoned a large spider, something like a large tarantula, to crawl across my back. I smiled and started talking in a friendly, chatty manner to the large spider, but it was was silent just slowly walking along across my back. In the dream, I also did not have a shirt on, so thus spider was walking on my back on my bare skin. The duo became serious and the quiet chatting then became more serious. Since the spider would not talk to me, I started to try to talk to them, and **poof** they disappeared taking the spider with them.

I thought they were testing me for one of two reasons.

1) maybe they were testing me to see if I was the companion for them

or

2) they were testing me because of the post I made for the raffle

Here is that post:
Wynd Runner wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:19 am
They do sound amazing.

From the description of them manifesting spiders an other odd phenomena, I could see where that would unnerve and bother some, though.

Those manifestations actually sound fun to me. lol I used to live either in or near swamps in FL while I lived there, so that's all normal to me. (Normal??? What's that??? :crazy: )

Yes, I hope they find the right human companion for them. :devillove: :devillust:
I am happy for the duo and their new human companion. I hope they all have a wonderful life together. :devilgrin:

The reason I am posting this here is because it was a Lucid Dream of some sort or another. I rarely have those. And, the dream was fun actually. And no, I was fine with the spirit spider walking across my back.

It makes me happy that I had some sort of a lucid dream. That was pretty awesome. :headbang: :devilclap:
I want to add that after reading Kore Serpens post of their interactions with her, I am glad they chose her. I know and am so happy they will have a wonderful and fun life together. :devillove:

Well….. I actually only noticed the Raffle because I noticed that you had made a post - and you’ve been gone for a while — so I thought I’d check in and see how you were. And your comment got me thinking about the Duo again — I was surprised they were still around because I thought someone would have snapped them up by now. And I got yet another chance to bring them home! And yes! their energy, including this whole raffle process, has been amazing and opened up a great big healing for me. So I thank you as well as karenwpi for your involvement and bringing spider love back into my life .

karenwpi

In the spirit of sharing, I experienced left sock, right shoe stuff during the wait period.

At times I could swear I heard S's voice and felt the more watchful presence of M. Left sock right shoe, how am I placing my feet? And how is my weight distribution when I move? That was all really helpful & much in the spirit of Muti Death Cat Ey'!

I had the most amazing impulses to stretch and try acrobatics. My headstand improved dramatically.

When I heard from Akelta and thought about how the Coven is so amazing to have paired the Duo, I realized my attraction to them had definitely been their Carnivale energies!

I also had unexpected doors open. It was an amazing experience really!
Karen S
Evee

I am so happy for the person picked as companion! You and the demon companion duo M&R rock! I hope we can do more sponsoring for those that were concerned of money event kind of thing!!! Will be very nice! 😄and fun!

Return to “A Crypt Demon Cryptmas Carol 2023”