Advent Day 3 - Lucid Dreaming w/ Companions

Moderator: Akelta

ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Halloween Advent Calendar

Day Three

For day three we will be lucid dreaming with one of our companions.

The quiet of the chilly dark nights is perfect for reflections. It is in these moments of the veil thinning that we can have the most profound adventures in our dreams. It is as if we can simply reach out and touch the other side. Today’s exercise will be to try to lucid dream with our companions.

When you are ready for bed take a moment to be present with yourself. Feel the coolness of the night, the warmth of the bed calling to you, the slowing of your breath… steady and rhythmic. Choose the companion you wish to lucid dream with, and invite them to influence your dreams this evening. You can ask them for a sign or for their energies to flood you in your dreams to guide you.

Lay down and focus on your third eye. Invite your companion to connect and to share any messages with you as you sleep. It is optional to recite their Enn but it can help create an anchor between you. Pull their energies to you and allow it to flood your third eye. Focus on them in your third eye up until you fall asleep. Allow yourself to float away into the realm of dreams, the veiling thinning and parting ways for you to explore with your companion.

In the morning share any impressions, signs or energies you felt in the dream or during the night. Share the nightly ritual you decided on and any feelings, visuals, or words that you feel comfortable sharing after waking in the morning.

Share your attempt at lucid dreaming with your companion! Feel free to write or draw elements of your dream to share below.

Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Astarosche
Patron Deities: Azazel, Mammon, Marbas, Leviathan, Lucifer, my Companions, Clauneck, Choronzon
Your favourite Demon?: my Companions, Azazel

:devillove: :devillust:

IT was Not really a lucid dreaming IT was more a travelling, a travelling to my Astral pallace. IT IS with my Energy signature.
I invited my Solar Commander to Join me.
We travelled through White Energies. I noticed the building, we stepped INSIDE and went to my Rose Garden. There we enjoyed the Passion and after we got my golden Energies, because there everything is with my Energy signature.
Vackra
Patron Deities: Skaði, Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Spectral; Void; Infernal

This was so much fun and I can’t wait to continue working on lucid dreaming! I have done this two nights in a row now, both times with Phantom (Void Lord).

The first night is what I’ll share here, since it was prompted by this advent (it just took me an extra day or so to type it up!) I’ll share the second night in my blog.

I purposely woke up earlier than I needed to, and then I shifted into a more comfortable and natural position in bed and asked Phantom to join me in my space. In truth he was already with me, but I wanted to formally request him haha. I spent some time really focusing on him and his energies, and then asked if he could be with me while we lucid dreamed. I intended to go to the Spooky Realm. :ghost:

As I drifted back into sleep, I felt Phantom beside me leading me. As I gained awareness of where we were, I saw that we were attending a masquerade ball. He looked absolutely eloquent and handsome, and I myself had a beautiful ball gown on as well. We danced around, swirling together as one. Every now and then we would stop to chat with some of the others there- it seemed as though they may have been our guests. I don’t remember much of the conversation besides telling him how this was such a nice surprise and that I was really enjoying myself.

I woke up feeling refreshed, energized, and ready to start my day. It was such a fantastic experience!
And I could swear, that the ocean sings, and the mountains talk to me
karenwpi
Patron Deities: Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Uphir, Pazuzu, Chernobog
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

I have been simply Loving the advent calendar activities and need to circle back to get pics for our tea time & walks. We still have our teatime gathering space set up & have been offering Ey' whatever he wants there. Cookies, coconut water, the weird amulet found at work we deactivated & are now investigating. We also have been walking every morning now! I just love Ey' more each day.

Lucid dreaming is super challenging for me rn. First, I've been hella depressed for multiple years and just wading up and out of that condition. Which killed my dreaming. Also, I work graveyard shifts and so my sleep has been off kilter. After 2 years, am finally adjusting to the schedule & am sleeping better but still not active in the dream realms.

For this exercise, we followed the suggestions, slept & then actually remembered immediately upon waking. Meaning, we recalled that we had done an exercise and wanted to pause and think before getting up.

Since my sleep was only a couple hours there, I really couldn't pull concrete images or words from my dreaming But I did understand that I Had dreamt. And that Ey' was there and that the rest period had been enhanced by his presence and we just felt good.

Small steps and tiny progress. I really couldn't be any happier!
Karen S
flywithbats666

Meh lucid dreaming isn't my thing.

But I did wake up feeling well rested and peaceful, which practically never happens.
guesswho
Number of Demon Familiars: 11

Given my recent usage of the guided sleep videos for manifestation, I chose my Golden Solar Imp of Mammon to work with for this Advent activity. It was funny because I couldn't drift off to sleep and then suddenly I was asleep and if I lucid dreamt I don't remember it at all, lol.
This is why the Mantis Shrimp is my new favorite animal,
because in the presence of such extraordinary light and beauty it embraces

DARKNESS,
It extols DEATH with the luminescent brilliance of a
DYING STAR

. . . The Mantis Shrimp is the harbinger of blood-soaked rainbows

- The Oatmeal

Return to “Tempest Demon Festival of Death Storms”