Uphir Third Eye Service and Class - Raven Reviews

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

User1265455
Patron Deities: Paimon, Asmoday, Leviathan, Azazel, Amducius
Your favourite Demon?: Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 12

So, this afternoon I got a mild (comparatively speaking) migraine - I did take an anti-inflammatory but mostly I was able to ignore it.

This evening, I realized that there was weather on the way.

I checked my mental map of the area, just sort of... reached out, to see where exactly these storms were hiding. I couldn't find any... but what I did find was a wall of... push. There was this... null space, where there isn't a storm but clearly there's something behind that space.

I have a pretty good range, but that... WALL... was all I could see.

So I grabbed my handy-dandy cellphone and loaded up my weather app. I use accuweather - it is scary accurate for my area. Even better than the weather channel, actually.

The phone says we'll be getting storms late Friday night, but... this is Missouri... if you sneeze wrong the weather changes... any predictions for three days away are about as likely to happen as snow in August, so...

I checked the radar.

I zoomed out.

And found that wall of null space... and behind it, the storms. That front really IS as big as I saw it as in my head.

SO. The Uphir service has upped my range (right now that line of storms is a full state away), my sensitivity, and upped the details I can get from looking.

I'm not sure what of my abilities I use when I'm checking weather patterns. Probably a bit of remote viewing/astral viewing? Clair senses? I dunno.

I DO know that before the service, my ability to see the weather was hit or miss, and I usually couldn't see much further than about an hour away by car. Being able to see a storm's edge (the low pressure system that spreads out before it) even if I can't see the storm itself, that's a full state away is a pretty phenomenal jump in range.

Yay! :devilparty:

Here's the storm. Note the arrow which is my location relative to the storm.
20190612_005711.jpg
20190612_005711.jpg (55.2 KiB) Viewed 1336 times
"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

Imagine the intuition you would have working as a meteorologist.
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”