Convincing stubborn christian

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Obsidian Goddess
Patron Deities: Hekate, Belial, President Camio
Your favourite Demon?: My own Demonic Darkness
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

First of all you need to learn respect. Even if you are not Christian, understand that Christianity is a belief system that many feel inclined to follow in order to become better people, and not all Christians are bad or evil. Even if their beliefs serve you no purpose you must respect that it does for them. As far as Jesus, he was a wonderful person who was a very powerful light worker and healer, so He Himself is deserving of respect and can indeed be ones savior if he is accepted as such by that individual. I really don’t mean to be harsh, but we are here to promote the positive aspects of spirituality in general. Not to whine, complain, and publicize insecurities. Right now I think you should probably just take a break from actually working with Demons and educate yourself more first, because this path is not for p*ssies! Apologies to the moderators if I am getting outspoken. I wished for horns for Christmas and I think I feel them growing! I just couldn’t help myself!
Passion, sadness, eroticism... the pain and pleasure of lust... so deliciously and dangerously irresistible!
user2774653a
Patron Deities: Lord Leviathan
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel, Belial, Leviathan
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Obsidian Goddess wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:40 am
First of all you need to learn respect. Even if you are not Christian, understand that Christianity is a belief system that many feel inclined to follow in order to become better people, and not all Christians are bad or evil. Even if their beliefs serve you no purpose you must respect that it does for them. As far as Jesus, he was a wonderful person who was a very powerful light worker and healer, so He Himself is deserving of respect and can indeed be ones savior if he is accepted as such by that individual. I really don’t mean to be harsh, but we are here to promote the positive aspects of spirituality in general. Not to whine, complain, and publicize insecurities. Right now I think you should probably just take a break from actually working with Demons and educate yourself more first, because this path is not for p*ssies! Apologies to the moderators if I am getting outspoken. I wished for horns for Christmas and I think I feel them growing! I just couldn’t help myself!
Haha sorry but i ll follow LHP for all eternity because whole my life pushes me toward the "dark" side. I studied much about satanism and related things till this moment and i feel thats exactly what i want. Btw just a small advice - before writing bullsh*t (apologies to the moderators if im getting outspoken) u should read the date when topic was created and whole topic with all my reactions and responces to other people's comments. :headbang:
About christianity and my christian friend...Now i think exactly the same like you, let them follow what they want and live in illusion world if they feel happy like that, but i really dont like when they wanna turn whole world to their belief! :crazy:
Now its over with that friend and me and its not bcs of me, then bcs of him who scares of my demons. :ninja: :devilparty: + he thinks that im freakin insane and should go straight to the 9th circle of the "Hell". After this debate i was talking about, i have never mentioned LHP to him, but he ran away from me (and probably prays the crown every time when sees me in the town) forever. :grindevil:
And know what? I just - dont care. Last thing i told to him was: "I dont hate your Jesus and Mary, i just dont trust in them and dont resonate with. I also dont hate u. Everyone has right to his path. Live in peace." But... seems "angel-like" christians are less tolerant then "pure evil ppl" they r fighting against. :crazy:

Nvmd. End of story for me. I always knew im total outsider in the crowd and know what? I f***n like it. :headbang:

Lords Leviathan, Azazel and Belial - my fav DL's - live forever! :grouphug:
...Knowledge is a journey, not a destination...
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

Guys just tone it down a bit. I don't mind debate but let's keep it clean. If you disagree with each other, just agree to disagree. Let's get back on topic otherwise I will lock this thread.
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
Obsidian Goddess

Annabelle wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:46 am
Obsidian Goddess wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:40 am
Haha sorry but i ll follow LHP for all eternity because whole my life pushes me toward the "dark" side. I studied much about satanism and related things till this moment and i feel thats exactly what i want. Btw just a small advice - before writing bullsh*t (apologies to the moderators if im getting outspoken) u should read the date when topic was created and whole topic with all my reactions and responces to other people's comments. :headbang:
About christianity and my christian friend...Now i think exactly the same like you, let them follow what they want and live in illusion world if they feel happy like that, but i really dont like when they wanna turn whole world to their belief! :crazy:
Now its over with that friend and me and its not bcs of me, then bcs of him who scares of my demons. :ninja: :devilparty: + he thinks that im freakin insane and should go straight to the 9th circle of the "Hell". After this debate i was talking about, i have never mentioned LHP to him, but he ran away from me (and probably prays the crown every time when sees me in the town) forever. :grindevil:
And know what? I just - dont care. Last thing i told to him was: "I dont hate your Jesus and Mary, i just dont trust in them and dont resonate with. I also dont hate u. Everyone has right to his path. Live in peace." But... seems "angel-like" christians are less tolerant then "pure evil ppl" they r fighting against. :crazy:

Nvmd. End of story for me. I always knew im total outsider in the crowd and know what? I f***n like it. :headbang:

Lords Leviathan, Azazel and Belial - my fav DL's - live forever! :grouphug:
Ok. Nothing I have to say is bs, however I do apologize if I am too harsh. It’s just that you seem very focused on this anti Christian thing and believe me... I have issues with the false information that particular religion promotes as well. It’s just that when you give it that much attention you feed it your energy and bring more of it about. I do apologize for being somewhat rude. I am supposed to be helpful on here but sometimes I have bad communication skills. Have you seen or heard of the documentary movie called The Secret by Rhonda Byrnes? It is very helpful in understanding the law of attraction and it may help you in gaining more control over situations involving others trying to force their beliefs on you. In fact, I have learned to apply this principle to any situation and it works well every time. I hope it is of help. Even though I was mean, I do know what you are going through. If you read my “Long overdue hello” post you will see where I came from and what I have dealt with. Some of my Catholic relatives literally hate me and believe I am the devil...lol... just because I was born out of wedlock!
Passion, sadness, eroticism... the pain and pleasure of lust... so deliciously and dangerously irresistible!
user2774653a
Patron Deities: Lord Leviathan
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel, Belial, Leviathan
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

No, i WAS focused in transition phase which happened to me this autumn when i discovered LHP. Now im another person, spiritually reborn. Thanks to my patron the most. :) Im giving freedom to everyone to believe in what they want and to choose whoever they want for their friends, because i also wanna be treated like that. All i still cant handle easy is being constantly "bombarded"and "choken" with RHP ppl opinions. Also i doubt in their spiritual development, because they behave hostile to everyone who accepts different path. Which God would teach his students to hate and avoid (with actual threat they will go to the "hell"!) 90% of things HIS own creation consists! :devilshock:
Im sure that christians misunderstood their whole religion...

About your harsh mouth problem - do some shadow work. There is plenty of rage inside you, also self-hatred. I admite, i have the same problem, so - forgiven. ;)
...Knowledge is a journey, not a destination...
Zonk01
Patron Deities: Leviathan
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Leviathan, Agares
Number of Demon Familiars: 19

You can’t control what people do, converting him isn’t the answer. I’m not dismissing your feeling for him, but I think you need to do some shadow work reguarding the whole situation. I get the feeling that is a very unbalanced relationship, and that trying to convert him is making the problem even worse. It’s ok to love whoever you are attracted to, just remember that all relationships need to be balanced so that both parties are happy and healthy. Don’t take too much, don’t give too much.

It’s all good though, you’re personal life of yours to do with as you please... just remember that :)
“I summon the one with the horns and the fire
as I throw myself right into the dark. I open the doors to the other side,
where everything is so old
I'm leaving this world and I enter the void
where the shadows forever reign.”
- “Where the Shadows Forever Reign” by Dark Funeral
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Annabelle wrote:
Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:22 am
No, i WAS focused in transition phase which happened to me this autumn when i discovered LHP. Now im another person, spiritually reborn. Thanks to my patron the most. :) Im giving freedom to everyone to believe in what they want and to choose whoever they want for their friends, because i also wanna be treated like that. All i still cant handle easy is being constantly "bombarded"and "choken" with RHP ppl opinions. Also i doubt in their spiritual development, because they behave hostile to everyone who accepts different path. Which God would teach his students to hate and avoid (with actual threat they will go to the "hell"!) 90% of things HIS own creation consists! :devilshock:

About your harsh mouth problem - do some shadow work. There is plenty of rage inside you, also self-hatred. I admite, i have the same problem, so - forgiven. ;)
First - Being spiritually reborn is more a Christian concept, on this path we learn, grow and educate ourselves, we take the whole of our essence and allow it to evolve and grow, our life, our experiences, it all is part of who we are, the past who we were it is all a part of it and understanding that self is imperative to shadow work and development on this path. In some branches of Christianity there is a concept of wiping clean the sins of the old self and being reborn as a new self. We take the whole, the essence of our being and understand it's beauty and power. Now some people do mix concepts on the RHP and the LHP, but I know from working with Leviathan myself that he is not one to repress the emotions and past of the soul, he is one who brings on to embrace it and accept all sides of them, to allow them to accept those sides in themselves and to unify as a whole being.

Second - The RHP is triggering you because of your own shadow work that needs to be done, Observing and listening and moving through the world shifting things to your favour and having control and your own mental mastery is the way to handle this. No one has to know anything about you, and listening to people you can learn a lot about them including the best way to talk to them if you even can talk to them. You have a lot of anger towards the Christian paths but it should not define you, you work should be on the demons and your growth with them, not obsessing over what the Christians are doing and teaching. Their options, views and beliefs are theres and should not matter, just as yours are yours. There is cause an consequence in this world and we need to gauge what is the best course for our own development. When you are outnumbered and not in a place to debate your position it is not wise to engage with them, in the same breath one should not waste time on their god. Spend time on your own path, your own faith and building up your own life. Positive growth will bring the change that is needed to

Third - Don't tell people who just apologized to you to do some more shadow work, especially when you are not willing to apologize as well for calling what she said BS. Eilana's comment was directed at you as well. When people open up to you, you tend to go right for the throat, part of learning maturity and being an adult is learning some basic manners and how to engage with people, seeing things from their perspective and coming to a dialogue together.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Obsidian Goddess

Annabelle wrote:

Yes, I used to complain non stop about the ignorance of Christianity, I even blamed it for all my problems and it got me nowhere and in fact consumed a lot of my energy. Your expressing your own issues with Christianity reminded me of this, so it does have to do with my shadow self and why I found it all so irritating. I also got a bit upset about posts where you complained about your parents. I know how bothersome it is to have someone try to force their beliefs on you because my x husband did that, but the thing is... your parents provide for you and it seems to me that they care about you and genuinely think they are doing good by trying to teach you their beliefs. Although it drives you nuts take comfort in that they at least care about you. I was at the total opposite end of the spectrum at one time... considered not even worth trying to teach anything and even told by my own dad that if abortion was easily available back then (I was born way before Rowe vs Wade) that I would not be here now. I was even told by certain family members that I would pay for my parents sinful lust... being born out of wedlock, by going to hell myself, because anyone born out of wedlock is inherently evil according to them...So, you see why from my perspective I would get upset when it seems as if someone takes for granted their family that loves and cares for them. I would have given anything for that, even if it did mean dealing with their seemingly rediculous beliefs!
Obsidian Goddess

Annabelle wrote:

Yes, I used to complain non stop about the ignorance of Christianity, I even blamed it for all my problems and it got me nowhere and in fact consumed a lot of my energy. Your repeatedly expressing your own issues with Christianity reminded me of this, so it does have to do with my shadow self and why I found it all so irritating. I also got a bit upset about posts where you complained about your parents. I know how bothersome it is to have someone try to force their beliefs on you because my x husband did that, but the thing is... your parents provide for you and it seems to me that they care about you and genuinely think they are doing good by trying to teach you their beliefs. Although it drives you nuts take comfort in that it actually shows that they at least care about you. I was at the total opposite end of the spectrum at one time... considered not even worth trying to teach anything and even told by my own dad that if abortion was easily available back then (I was born way before Rowe vs Wade) that I would not be here now. I was even told by certain family members that I would pay for my parents sinful lust... being born out of wedlock, by going to hell myself, because anyone born out of wedlock is inherently evil according to them...So, you see why from my perspective I would get upset when it seems as if someone takes for granted their family that loves and cares for them. I would have given anything for that, even if it did mean dealing with their seemingly rediculous beliefs! Also, I don’t have self hatred... just hatred of my past, but as I realize it is indeed my seemingly rotten past that taught me the lessons which brought me to a path of empowerment... the LHP... rather than a path of blind ignorance, I am learning to deal with it. I am even thankful for it, because it has taught me that I have a mind of my own and I can think for myself and it has made me strong, I answer to no one and stand up for myself to the point I am even self employed and as a divorced woman was able to go out and purchase my own home with no co-owning husband or other co-signer, I am very self sufficient and independent... for all of that, I absolutely LOVE ❤️ MYSELF!!!
user2774653b
Patron Deities: Emperor of the Void Abyssal Demon Lord Leviathan

Annabelle wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:37 pm
Then i try to explain him that HE'S the one manipulated actually, because his little religion was actually [plain]invented[/plain] 5000 yrs ago and they later destroyed plenty of books which contained knowledge about older religions and Gods, just to make their story convincing enough and able to manipulate with big population. I also gave him some links to the sites like this and some alternative sites which are proving plenty of things against his religion and really opening eyes to "usual" people, but he just deleted it (im sure he is) and told me not to read and listen such blasphemous things bcs thats definitely not something what God wants us to become, and when i insisted and gave him more arguments and proves, he told me he doesnt wanna talk about it anymore and started to ignore me.
Exactly the same has happened to me with one friend. Christians don't want to hear those who walk at different paths, especially not Satanists. That's what they say their God teaches - serve me and don't think twice, there is forbidden knowledge and that knowledge can kill you. Is it really teaching of their God or the "teaching" of ordinary people who want to manipulate with fear - who knows. Butone thing is the fact. For debating with convinced Christian about LHP matter, you should have really thick skin. :D
So the best thing you can do is to give up if you don't want one more enemy in your life. :D And to give up to spare demons of one more unpleasant swearing in their direction. ;)
We're walking in the air
We're floating in the moonlit sky
The people far below are sleeping as we fly

I'm holding very tight
I'm riding in the midnight blue
I'm finding I can fly so high above with you...

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”