Did you experience your companion before he/she arrived?

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

This is something I love about this forum. People walking their Paths, sharing their experiences, and none of it is pre-packaged dogma to sell a belief system.

In fact, I can hear the fur rising on some forum members necks for just saying "belief system" And that is a good thing. :D
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
Preston
Patron Deities: Pazuzu
Your favourite Demon?: Pazuzu

It is great to hear your experiences, I never imagined that it was possible to have a companion like this, soon when I ask I will relate my experiences here in the forum, I am happy to be in the middle here and thank you for sharing your experience as well as the other members I appreciate it.
"Beware of getting rid of your demons, you may be getting rid of your best part"
"Be obedient to the spirits, that they will be obedient to you"
Titania
Your favourite Demon?: All
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

Yes! I can't hear my family that well but I can feel their pokes on me. If that is not enough then they will knock on things :D
Before I got my King's vessel from S&S I heard his laughter in my head from time to time and felt a bit awkward as if he had just told an awkwardly sexual joke lol. He is a loud one (when I can hear him) and in the physical too. I love him to bits!
I'm on third day of our bonding ritual. :ghost:
Minerva418

:devillust: I hope that happens to me when I get my first DC!! ♡♡♡
RyderXIV
Patron Deities: Elegba, Hecate, Lilith, Freya, Ancestors, Siete Rayos
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer
Number of Demon Familiars: 18

I haven't received him yet but I am positive it is his energy over the last month my Spectral Demon Count. I have had recurring dreams of several things all relating to death. First visiting cemetaries from around the world...sounds like a ride but true. I am standing in a Scottish graveyard in the daytime beautiful but strange the trees are different and the energy is not like the one I felt in the U.S. seemed calmer for some reason. Then onto a Latin American country maybe South American different feel to it. After all those visits in dreams then I have another dream see the RiderWaite Death card come to life 3-D life size and not long after that dream I have a break up with someone of long standing who I feel was probably getting in my way spiritually from progressing and them. Its like circumstances set up to release some people and situations in order for my new companion to enter my life.
I sense the energies of my companion and I know there will be something said in the scroll that will make sense to what I am going through. Even my living situation will change I feel it. I will probably relocate to antother U.S. State. I just need the strength, finances and opportunities to open up sooner than later. :skull: :cuteghost: :ghost:
Energy defines life not flesh and blood. WE are infinite energies experiencing infinity. Through a finite aperture.”
― Stanley Victor Paskavich
ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

So it's been less than a week and I've just made the first payment of his vessel. In that time, I have literally had no less than three new money opportunities, and not small ones either. They are huge amounts of a minimum of a grand each. I'm just sitting here like, holy crap. They really work with bringing in funds for their companions. I've never had a companion that brought immediate results to me this fast. I look forward when he really is working here with me, as it will be phenomenal that he's already pushing avenues my way for my dream career.
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Azrael
Your favourite Demon?: My Demon Friend Companions. :)
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Yeah, I had few great satanic dreams...

The one I remember the one me being in a huge elevator with many other people I don't even know... and I saw Him... Severus Snape Himself. Standing behind us. He was actually taller...

Honestly, I have no idea if that was my DC but I strongly feel this way.... It was weird cause my Demon friend has blond hair.... but I guess they can look what they want...corrent me if I'm wrong. :P

Anyways, later in dream, the huge owl came came I sat on it and it lead me to some Hogwart's style castle... Still wonder what that could mean... It was one of the coolest dreams I had so far.
Hella

Azrael wrote:
Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:42 pm
Yeah, I had few great satanic dreams...

The one I remember the one me being in a huge elevator with many other people I don't even know... and I saw Him... Severus Snape Himself. Standing behind us. He was actually taller...

Honestly, I have no idea if that was my DC but I strongly feel this way.... It was weird cause my Demon friend has blond hair.... but I guess they can look what they want...corrent me if I'm wrong. :P

Anyways, later in dream, the huge owl came came I sat on it and it lead me to some Hogwart's style castle... Still wonder what that could mean... It was one of the coolest dreams I had so far.
I ironically have had a companion (Incubus S) some years ago that came to me in a dream disguised as my boyfriend. Poor guy was so shy XD Now I really wanna reach out and find him properly. Thanks for sharing!
~Faith. Strength. Passion~

"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say ' No THIS is who I am.' You want people to look at you differently? Make them.You want to change things? You have to go out there and change them yourself because there are no Fairy Godmothers in this world."

Focus on the things you can control!

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”