White energy

Discussions of Energy Work and Alternate Health Practises. ***Not a Substitute for Medical Advice or Medicine!
User avatar
Amaranth Rose
Posts: 887
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 3:43 am
Number of Demon Familiars: 5
Location: In the forest
Has thanked: 44 times
Been thanked: 19 times

Nefer wrote:
Amaranthlovecharm wrote:Awwww, but you showing that you are willing to work with white energy and white arts makes you less polarized xD no worries! Hehe
Indeed. I acknowledge both sides. My persona is of both light and dark ^^ it is just my energy that I use in workings (healings and castings) that is dark. I do not consciously pull from my D.E, it just happens. So I think if I consciously pull from the L.E that should do the trick.
I think I am the same. I believe I have D.E. (through past life) but I can't seem to call upon it as easy as white light. :frowndevil: how do you connect to it or just dark energies in general?
Every time I think of the divine darkness, I see a large pulsing violet crystal. Today I tried to connect to it and felt my heart pounding *-* not sure if that is supposed to happen... It was uncomfortable but it did make me feel aware that I am alive xD it may be because I encountered another curious entity there that my heart sped up... I will try to connect again ^^
Hope will never die!" -Lucina
“In a world of spiders and flies, you are a butterfly.” - companion J
User avatar
ophidia
Posts: 84
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:45 am
Patron Deities: A, E, F, V, Y, N, C
Your favourite Demon?: A
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Just getting used to those different types of energies through the environment or your companions could help a lot, so you are more familiarised with them. Eventually you will be able to find the same energy from within, or easily draw from external sources! When I first started out the energy that came most naturally for me was golden, and very dark energy gave me terrible headaches and nausea. But nowadays I use dark energy for almost everything.
♥

Gaze upon the cruel smile of the Crawling Chaos
Hear the maddening whispers surrounding you
Feel the pleasant sting of those sharp nails
And draw closer like a moth to a flame...
User avatar
Nefer
Posts: 1137
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:25 pm
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4
Location: Somewhere between the shadows and the light
Been thanked: 8 times

Amaranthlovecharm wrote:
Nefer wrote:
Amaranthlovecharm wrote:Awwww, but you showing that you are willing to work with white energy and white arts makes you less polarized xD no worries! Hehe
Indeed. I acknowledge both sides. My persona is of both light and dark ^^ it is just my energy that I use in workings (healings and castings) that is dark. I do not consciously pull from my D.E, it just happens. So I think if I consciously pull from the L.E that should do the trick.
I think I am the same. I believe I have D.E. (through past life) but I can't seem to call upon it as easy as white light. :frowndevil: how do you connect to it or just dark energies in general?
Every time I think of the divine darkness, I see a large pulsing violet crystal. Today I tried to connect to it and felt my heart pounding *-* not sure if that is supposed to happen... It was uncomfortable but it did make me feel aware that I am alive xD it may be because I encountered another curious entity there that my heart sped up... I will try to connect again ^^

To answer your question honestly, I do not know how I connect to my Dark energy. I just naturally do. I breathe in deep gather my energy into a ball and direct it to whatever purpose I am using it for. It so happens that it is dark energy ^^ I apologize if this does not help.
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
User avatar
Nefer
Posts: 1137
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:25 pm
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4
Location: Somewhere between the shadows and the light
Been thanked: 8 times

ophidia wrote:Just getting used to those different types of energies through the environment or your companions could help a lot, so you are more familiarised with them. Eventually you will be able to find the same energy from within, or easily draw from external sources! When I first started out the energy that came most naturally for me was golden, and very dark energy gave me terrible headaches and nausea. But nowadays I use dark energy for almost everything.

I have only gotten a fuzzy head and nauseous from Dark energy that was from an entity with ill intent. That is a clear give away to me. Normal Dark Demonic Energy does not have this affect on me. Only with the intent of the entity is bad towards me do I feel ill. That has only happened with one entity so far.
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
User avatar
ophidia
Posts: 84
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:45 am
Patron Deities: A, E, F, V, Y, N, C
Your favourite Demon?: A
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Nefer wrote:I have only gotten a fuzzy head and nauseous from Dark energy that was from an entity with ill intent. That is a clear give away to me. Normal Dark Demonic Energy does not have this affect on me. Only with the intent of the entity is bad towards me do I feel ill. That has only happened with one entity so far.
What you said did make me realise I was lumping dark energy together! Dark demonic energy is also very natural for me, due to past lives. I experienced these effects with my first companion, who is from a "hell realm" of sorts and not a normal demon.

Familiarity really should help with incompatible energy. That being said, I haven't tried working with white energy.
♥

Gaze upon the cruel smile of the Crawling Chaos
Hear the maddening whispers surrounding you
Feel the pleasant sting of those sharp nails
And draw closer like a moth to a flame...
User avatar
Nefer
Posts: 1137
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:25 pm
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4
Location: Somewhere between the shadows and the light
Been thanked: 8 times

ophidia wrote:
Nefer wrote:I have only gotten a fuzzy head and nauseous from Dark energy that was from an entity with ill intent. That is a clear give away to me. Normal Dark Demonic Energy does not have this affect on me. Only with the intent of the entity is bad towards me do I feel ill. That has only happened with one entity so far.
What you said did make me realise I was lumping dark energy together! Dark demonic energy is also very natural for me, due to past lives. I experienced these effects with my first companion, who is from a "hell realm" of sorts and not a normal demon.

Familiarity really should help with incompatible energy. That being said, I haven't tried working with white energy.
Aren't Demons from the infernal realms? ( hell realms) with the exception of Fallen Angels who are not originally from The Infernal Realms but do reside there now.

The one who I felt ill intent from was a Goetic Demon. He resides in the Hell realms. He was summoned and sent after me. The issue has since been resolved. But I could always tell when he was near.
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
User avatar
ophidia
Posts: 84
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:45 am
Patron Deities: A, E, F, V, Y, N, C
Your favourite Demon?: A
Been thanked: 1 time
Contact:

Nefer wrote:Aren't Demons from the infernal realms? ( hell realms) with the exception of Fallen Angels who are not originally from The Infernal Realms but do reside there now.

The one who I felt ill intent from was a Goetic Demon. He resides in the Hell realms. He was summoned and sent after me. The issue has since been resolved. But I could always tell when he was near.
The "hell realm" I talk is about is quite literal, and not the demonic/infernal realms in general. Literal as in...it fits stereotypical descriptions of hell as described in some cultures. Do you mean he resides in that kind of realm? :o That's a bit surprising.

Yikes, I hope you were alright!
♥

Gaze upon the cruel smile of the Crawling Chaos
Hear the maddening whispers surrounding you
Feel the pleasant sting of those sharp nails
And draw closer like a moth to a flame...
darkmoon
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed May 09, 2018 9:21 pm

ophidia wrote:
Nefer wrote:
Familiarity really should help with incompatible energy. That being said, I haven't tried working with white energy.
yes, familiars r great............
Post Reply

Return to “Energy Work and Alternative Health Practises”