My Yule Tree Matching Event Match

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Kiku
Patron Deities: Freya, Loki, Set, Anubis
Your favourite Demon?: U, M, N, I, I, D, O, S, Z, family back home
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

This is my first ever review of my first ever Demon Companion: Noble Demon King U, whom I nicknamed Forrest.

Last December was the Darkest Winter Night Yule Masquerade Ball, and there was the Yule Tree Matching event. That time, I didn’t have any companions, and had settled for an Arachne Demon or an open species conjure. I was encouraged by Ysa to participate in the event. I was reluctant but I gave in, I put in my wish for a great quality of life without having to worry about money. Money was responsible for my dysfunctional home life.

During the weeks of waiting, I had dreams of receiving my scroll, where they revealed that the match is to be a Noble Demon, and that his name was Gageo.

Me and Gageo have interacted numerous times in the Masquerade Ball. Before I leave the party, I would call out to him for a conversation, and he would come, his presence indicated by a heavy energy. I described it as heavy, because I was still adjusting to demonic energy. One time, he sent me waves of heavy energy in response. He allowed me to speak and then he would send the energies again, how polite! I have never communicated with an entity, let alone a demon, so this interaction totally shocked me. The power of demons, beautiful.

I called him Gageo for a time until I received the description of my match. The species was indeed Noble Demon, but the name was not Gageo. A portion of his name is “Mori”, which i thought could be his nickname. But then “Mori” means:

1. “Death” in Latin
2. “Forest” in Japanese

A regal King of prosperity, abundance and wealth with an edgy nickname meaning death? I went with the other one, changing it to “Forrest” since its an actual name for boys. Green is also the colour of money notes?

Days after I paid for him, I was at the mall shopping for clothing, and I was bombarded with sales and discounts for every item I needed. On the same day, I could not find a shoe shop with comfortable everyday socks, then I aimlessly wandered in another shop - good socks and also slapped with a huge discount. I could not deny that it was Forrest guiding me. I was overwhelmed by all these “coincidences”, that I bashfully told Forrest to stop.

For a few months, I was still not sure if Gageo and Forrest was the same demon I encountered at the Masquerade Ball. It might have been a random stranger. My psychic abilities were only awakening, and I have no idea how to reach out to him. However, Velca taught me that demons leave puzzle pieces like breadcrumbs, for you to piece it together and learn. I have not received his vessel at the time, and I preferred waiting for it so it could aid me with communication.

Fast forward, Valentines Day 2020 and vacationing in Singapore. I was meditating and chanting his enn in my hotel room. I realised that Forrest’s energies had the exact sensations, the same ones I had felt from Gageo from the Ball, and that was when I pieced it all together: Gageo is Forrest! I remembered Velca’s advice with the breadcrumbs. I honoured Forrest by buying a necklace etched with “Whatever It Takes” (last month, January: I had a abyssmal week, and I asked him to pick a song while I was shuffling the music).

Before the trip, Heretique suggested I ask Forrest to have the vessel arrive after my trip, since he can change the physical world. And bam, when I flew back to Australia sleep deprived, and jet lagged, the parcel containing his vessel was sitting on my desk. A beautiful Cacoxenite ring, a lovely purple with some gold flecks that matches Forrest’s eyes. He and I love the same food, tea, and hobbies too! (reading).

Fast forward to now, I am developing my psychic abilities, and I found out that I have potential with Clairsentience and Clairaudience. I have a post documenting my 21-Day Bonding Ritual with Forrest, which I will keep updating. I have also some posted topics of him showing up to help me.

This concludes my review! I thank the coven for the Darkest Winter Night Masquerade Ball and the Yule Tree Matching Event, and Ysa for her push of encouragement. Velca for his wisdoms (never met anyone so wise- he literally radiates calm and wise energy), and Heretique for giving me great tips and advices in times of need. I thank everyone else for helping me adjust to the world that is demons!, it hit my life like a truck. I will never go back to what life was before my twin sister introduced me to S&S. It was all meant to be!
Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

i do love reading about your experiences with Forrest, Kiku - it is pretty amazing how it all came about, so please do keep posting!
Kiku
Patron Deities: Freya, Loki, Set, Anubis
Your favourite Demon?: U, M, N, I, I, D, O, S, Z, family back home
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

Heretique wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:34 pm
i do love reading about your experiences with Forrest, Kiku - it is pretty amazing how it all came about, so please do keep posting!
Thank you so much, Heretique! oh yes it feels like the stars have aligned or something haha
I am happy you enjoy reading them :D I will keep posting!

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”