Mammon

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

BamDiablo

Good day Saki from South Africa here , i believe i could use a little help, I'm madly obsessed with the Demonic Lord Mammon and i'd love to work with him , just one problem ; i have no idea how i can get ahold of me , well yes i did do my research and most of it pointed to developing a psychic sense (clairvoyance) , slowly but surely I'll get there , no pressure right but then again you deep deeper and you read about alter tables and rituals , okay and this leaves me super confused now ? What do i put on this alter ?? What enn do i chant ?? Tasa mammon on ca lirach ?? , how do i know I'm making the connection ?? How many candles do i use?? Do they have to be a specific colour ?? I don't maybe I'm over thinking the entire thing ...but i really want to work with Mammon , i was born to serve under such a grest deity , just the thought of tgis DL gets me excited ?? Could use a help though or maybe clarity is the correct term for this all ...bare in mind though I'm new to it all so lets try be clear as possible no jargon please ...much appreciated :-)
Heretique
Patron Deities: Set, Kali ma, guided heavily by Svengali and Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Svengali, Lucifer, Paimon, Azazel, Lucifuge Rofocale, Eurynomous, Namaah, Belial, Lord O
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

If you do a forum search there are lots of threads on Lord Mammon, also look at the Satan and sons blog there are quite a few topics on him

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”