Resources for connecting with demons

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

user2774653a
Patron Deities: Lord Leviathan
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel, Belial, Leviathan
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Ok, again some newbie questions by my side... :crazy:

What if somebody connects/wanna connect with more then one demon, for example 15 of them (all at the same time or different times), and they like different incenses, plants, crystals, colors and stuff?
Is it wise to prepare the ritual altar like that: all black colored, MY favorite incense, any kind of tea offering (i heard they all like tea offerings), sigil of each demon at different paper and neutral dark relaxing meditation music at the background? Would it attract them to me? You guess - my problem is that i live in small town with really poor asortiman of things like that + incense thing wouldnt work in my room. Every day different incense for different demon?? :devilshock: Smell would be terrible after only 1 week, so any demon would want to visit me anymore! :crazy: And also, my parents can notice something that something strange happens with me (so many different incenses, candles, offerings, maybe even some crystal (dunno what with i can even buy one my family dont have money for that!)... They are not stupid, they ll suspect immidiatelly that im preparing some dark rituals and then im done with my life, especially LHP, FOREVER! :D :devilshock:

Also, a question about the vessel: i picked up one red ring of mine with fake red crystal as my vessel, because shining of that "crystal" looks so transcendental and it attracts me to spiritual exploration. Will that one vessel be enough for connecting with every demon, or should i have different vessel for different demon?

Thanks for answers in advance, patient ppl! ;) :)
...Knowledge is a journey, not a destination...
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

You do what works for you, the demons will understand.
You could try to coordinate your candles and incenses with the season to not arouse suspicion.
I think all the ritual trappings are to help you get into the right mindset. They can guide you, but you can always substitute if need be.
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
User4863
Patron Deities: None
Your favourite Demon?: Balam
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Annabelle wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:02 am

What if somebody connects/wanna connect with more then one demon, for example 15 of them (all at the same time or different times), and they like different incenses, plants, crystals, colors and stuff?
Is it wise to prepare the ritual altar like that: all black colored, MY favorite incense, any kind of tea offering (i heard they all like tea offerings), sigil of each demon at different paper and neutral dark relaxing meditation music at the background? Would it attract them to me? You guess - my problem is that i live in small town with really poor asortiman of things like that + incense thing wouldnt work in my room. Every day different incense for different demon?? :devilshock: Smell would be terrible after only 1 week, so any demon would want to visit me anymore! :crazy: And also, my parents can notice something that something strange happens with me (so many different incenses, candles, offerings, maybe even some crystal (dunno what with i can even buy one my family dont have money for that!)... They are not stupid, they ll suspect immidiatelly that im preparing some dark rituals and then im done with my life, especially LHP, FOREVER! :D :devilshock:

Also, a question about the vessel: i picked up one red ring of mine with fake red crystal as my vessel, because shining of that "crystal" looks so transcendental and it attracts me to spiritual exploration. Will that one vessel be enough for connecting with every demon, or should i have different vessel for different demon?

Why not try to evoke different demons one at a time with time intervals (1–2 days) in between? That would prevent your room from smelling bad and prevent suspicion. Of course research each demon you’re planning to evoke to find out what offerings they like, candles, incense, etc
Motivation and determination are the impetus to knowledge and success. Walk your path like others have; if they could do it, you can too.

One of the hardest decisions you'll ever face in life is choosing whether to walk away or try harder.
-Ziad K. Abdelnour

I try harder, nine times out of ten.

After being explained, if it's still denied, walk away.
User4863

Annabelle wrote:

Also, why would your parents think you’re preparing a dark ritual? Do they believe in LHP and magick?
Motivation and determination are the impetus to knowledge and success. Walk your path like others have; if they could do it, you can too.

One of the hardest decisions you'll ever face in life is choosing whether to walk away or try harder.
-Ziad K. Abdelnour

Calin

Annabelle wrote:

Hi Annabelle, I can sense your excitement, and that's awesome. But take a deep breath and start slowly. If you don't have a good grounding in meditation, working with demons and ideally have already established a relationship with the demons before individual workings, I just wouldn't try and work with 15 demons in one go.

As you say, you are new, so perhaps start with working with one that you have a strong attraction to and then take it from there. I have done larger workings, where I have drawn out a sigil in their preferred colour on consecrated parchment and then put a clear taper candle holder over that and a candle of their colour anointed with their preferred oil (oils aren't as harsh as incense, so you can do this without fumigating the room in some weird obnoxious odour) and then called them one at a time. But. I had a damn good reason to call them all at the one time, I wouldn't be wasting their time just to see if you can truly invoke that many entities. In terms of working sequentially, a different demon each day, just go for it, get or make a little box to store consecrated sigils in, stock up on candle holders and candles, perhaps consider oils rather than incense, or just go with frankincense as a base incense for all of them. But I notice you may not have a lot of funds to play with right now.

If you are wanting to give offerings to all these entities, or indeed buy some books on working with demons like those of S.Connolly, perhaps start with a demon who can assist you with obtaining wealth, and be prepared to do your bit. So ask for assistance in getting a weekend job is a great idea, combine it with actively looking and applying for one, rather than asking them for lotto numbers for example.

So my advice is, pick a demon, find their enn, make a cup of tea, one for them one for you, listen to one of Akelta's enn meditations to attune yourself to their energy, light a new candle for them, and keep using that candle for them each time you call them. When you do, introduce yourself and welcome them, offer them tea and the candle flame as offerings. You will feel a change in your energy or the room or both when they come through. Be prepared, have some questions for them or what have you, maybe write up a personal petition first as to why you are calling them. Meditate every day if you can, learn the skills needed to be able to converse with them. None of those takes money, just discipline.
User4863

Calin wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:49 pm
Annabelle wrote:

Hi Annabelle, I can sense your excitement, and that's awesome. But take a deep breath and start slowly. If you don't have a good grounding in meditation, working with demons and ideally have already established a relationship with the demons before individual workings, I just wouldn't try and work with 15 demons in one go.

As you say, you are new, so perhaps start with working with one that you have a strong attraction to and then take it from there. I have done larger workings, where I have drawn out a sigil in their preferred colour on consecrated parchment and then put a clear taper candle holder over that and a candle of their colour anointed with their preferred oil (oils aren't as harsh as incense, so you can do this without fumigating the room in some weird obnoxious odour) and then called them one at a time. But. I had a damn good reason to call them all at the one time, I wouldn't be wasting their time just to see if you can truly invoke that many entities. In terms of working sequentially, a different demon each day, just go for it, get or make a little box to store consecrated sigils in, stock up on candle holders and candles, perhaps consider oils rather than incense, or just go with frankincense as a base incense for all of them. But I notice you may not have a lot of funds to play with right now.

If you are wanting to give offerings to all these entities, or indeed buy some books on working with demons like those of S.Connolly, perhaps start with a demon who can assist you with obtaining wealth, and be prepared to do your bit. So ask for assistance in getting a weekend job is a great idea, combine it with actively looking and applying for one, rather than asking them for lotto numbers for example.

So my advice is, pick a demon, find their enn, make a cup of tea, one for them one for you, listen to one of Akelta's enn meditations to attune yourself to their energy, light a new candle for them, and keep using that candle for them each time you call them. When you do, introduce yourself and welcome them, offer them tea and the candle flame as offerings. You will feel a change in your energy or the room or both when they come through. Be prepared, have some questions for them or what have you, maybe write up a personal petition first as to why you are calling them. Meditate every day if you can, learn the skills needed to be able to converse with them. None of those takes money, just discipline.
Really helpful Calin, I really can't thank you enough. If Annabelle's on a budget, should she attempt to work with Clauneck (he's known for bringing wealth), eventually helping her evoke more demons and progress farther into her spiritual journey? What do you think?

-Ziad K. Abdelnour

Calin

Rio666 wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:45 pm
Really helpful Calin, I really can't thank you enough. If Annabelle's on a budget, should she attempt to work with Clauneck (he's known for bringing wealth), eventually helping her evoke more demons and progress farther into her spiritual journey? What do you think?
[/quote]

No problem. Or Belphegor, or Lucifuge, but maybe hold off for Lucifuge for a bit until you have a few demons under your belt so to speak.
Calin

Calin wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:06 am
Rio666 wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:45 pm
No problem. Or Belphegor, or Lucifuge, but maybe hold off for Lucifuge for a bit until you have a few demons under your belt so to speak.
[/quote]

Dammit and Mammon, Sorry I left you out first round Mammon!!
user2774653a
Patron Deities: Lord Leviathan
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel, Belial, Leviathan
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Guys thank you so much for the answers, i found some of it helpfull, so its ok if i dont need to prepare ritual with 100% of stuff which each demon likes, bcs in my town i really dont have any store to buy different stuff for different demons i would like to contact to. Also its ok to invite them 1 by 1, i realized that alone yesterday after more thinking. Their energies are strong and if there r more then 1 with me, it can overwhelm me and cause complete exhaustion. So, 1 by 1. :)

But my main problem is - NOTHING really happens when i invoke/evoke or meditate at some demon! Nothing, even dreams, like i dont do anything. :( Ok, i feel positive energy always, im happy when doing that and i like to draw their sigils while meditating at them, and also i feel peace, but these r just MY emotions, nothing from outside. Im already very upset because of it, because i doubt if they exist at all, my doubts about that are deeper and deeper with each fail... :(
Just to mention, im preparing such rituals 2 months for now, also thinking about demons maaany time during the day and really like them. I think something had to happen already if im so excited about them and willing to connect with... Do all people experience such unability to sense them at the beginning so long time or im the only one? :( How much time need to pass in average for supernatural stuff start to happen?

Also, whats with the vessel? I havent done any ritual for claiming that ring to be my vessel, only decided it should be my vessel, and tell that to Belial while talked to him that night...
...Knowledge is a journey, not a destination...
User4863

Annabelle wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:41 am
Guys thank you so much for the answers, i found some of it helpfull, so its ok if i dont need to prepare ritual with 100% of stuff which each demon likes, bcs in my town i really dont have any store to buy different stuff for different demons i would like to contact to. Also its ok to invite them 1 by 1, i realized that alone yesterday after more thinking. Their energies are strong and if there r more then 1 with me, it can overwhelm me and cause complete exhaustion. So, 1 by 1. :)

But my main problem is - NOTHING really happens when i invoke/evoke or meditate at some demon! Nothing, even dreams, like i dont do anything. :( Ok, i feel positive energy always, im happy when doing that and i like to draw their sigils while meditating at them, and also i feel peace, but these r just MY emotions, nothing from outside. Im already very upset because of it, because i doubt if they exist at all, my doubts about that are deeper and deeper with each fail... :(
Just to mention, im preparing such rituals 2 months for now, also thinking about demons maaany time during the day and really like them. I think something had to happen already if im so excited about them and willing to connect with... Do all people experience such unability to sense them at the beginning so long time or im the only one? :( How much time need to pass in average for supernatural stuff start to happen?

Also, whats with the vessel? I havent done any ritual for claiming that ring to be my vessel, only decided it should be my vessel, and tell that to Belial while talked to him that night...
You say you experience positive emotions, that's a plus. May I ask, how do you feel going into the rituals?
And as for your question about the vessel, just include it in your rituals. It may be helpful. I think my may have succeeded, I got another possible sign. I wrote about it in Metaphysical Phenomenon.

-Ziad K. Abdelnour

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”