Convincing stubborn christian

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

user2774653a
Patron Deities: Lord Leviathan
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel, Belial, Leviathan
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Guys i love one boy. Not like my Belial but almost. He is handsome, cool, deep, intelligent (veeeeery) and shares the same interests like me. BUT! He has one biiig failure - hes freakin' tough christian! :crazy: An whenever i mention him anything about LHP he rolls eyes and tells im manipulated and at the wrong path. Then i try to explain him that HE'S the one manipulated actually, because his little religion was actually [plain]invented[/plain] 5000 yrs ago and they later destroyed plenty of books which contained knowledge about older religions and Gods, just to make their story convincing enough and able to manipulate with big population. I also gave him some links to the sites like this and some alternative sites which are proving plenty of things against his religion and really opening eyes to "usual" people, but he just deleted it (im sure he is) and told me not to read and listen such blasphemous things bcs thats definitely not something what God wants us to become, and when i insisted and gave him more arguments and proves, he told me he doesnt wanna talk about it anymore and started to ignore me. Ok, after that we talked again about different things, but im pretty sure he doesnt wanna be with me bcs of my LHP and i m so sad... I wanna convince him, im trying to, because he is very intelligent guy (he has IQ 150 measured by Mensa and plays chess like maniac for example), and i think he can realize the big lie about christianity, and i want him to be my. Bui afraid, if i start to talk about LHP one more time in front of him that he will break every contact with me.
And the best thing is - hes not born as catholic, e was ateist, and then studied much about EVERYTHING and "found jesus by pure logic and intuition"! Holy shit! :deviljaw:
Pls give me some advice... Should i invoke demon for him somehow, to make him visit him and ensure him what the right path is? Srsly i dunno what else to do...

And dont tell me "leave him to choose his own path" bcs thats not what MY path supports. I wanna to be with him, we r so similar in everything, only that goddamn ideology disturbs...
...Knowledge is a journey, not a destination...
Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

Alright, don't try to force anything onto him. Let him make his own choices. If the two of you can be civil with the religious parts coming up then keep that part out. Keep it to yourself. It sounds like you are being over bearing with the LHP to someone who just doesn't care and that will just keep pushing him away.

If it was meant to be it will work out. Just do you and let him keep being him. Not saying don't try and be together just leave the magick and demon side put away till your on your own and have that freedom.

My wife was born and raised Catholic. She had serious problems with my choices before we got married but since I kept that side to myself she was fine with it. Now she is more open to it and even has a demon companion of her own.

Just take it slow and give it TIME. Don't rush or force anything or else it will blow up in your face.
Darth Moronius

you sound obsession and dependent

if thats your path, then you folow him, not him folow you. you dont have power, you dont control. you give power to him, you are controled by him
:crazy:
user2774653a

Darth Moronius wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:02 pm
you sound obsession and dependent

if thats your path, then you folow him, not him folow you. you dont have power, you dont control. you give power to him, you are controled by him
:crazy:
I dont understand how am i controlled by him? I dont wanna turn back to christianity/catholicism. He cant convince me in that anymore. What i want is to turn him to LHP. And yes i dont have that power obviously and unable to control him, but im not controlled either. :devilshock:
Aprophis
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Annabelle wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:37 pm
Should i invoke demon for him somehow, to make him visit him and ensure him what the right path is? Srsly i dunno what else to do...

And dont tell me "leave him to choose his own path" bcs thats not what MY path supports. I wanna to be with him, we r so similar in everything, only that goddamn ideology disturbs...
Pray tell what would you do if it turns out that this is the right path for him? Some people aren't meant for the LHP and working with demons.

His path is his path and your path is your path. If he wants to follow his path, you can try to change that but you will have to live with the consequences. Especially since he willingly chose this path for himself. And, fun part, your path, if it's LHP, is all about facing the consequences of your actions and living with them, taking on self responsibility for your actions and said consequences.

And reading this, I think you wouldn't want to live with the consequence in case what you're doing turns him away from you, while he has no problem breaking off contact.
So basically, I agree with Darth Moronius in the case that he basically seems to have all the power.

This is basically a discussion along the line of "You're wrong" - "No, you're wrong". Everybody can believe what they want to believe, no matter how stupid some people think the other persons belief is. And if you challenge their point of view...........well, that might not work out so good.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak
user2774653a

You r right. I wont give him any power above me, and also when i think better, i ll stop talking with him. Not even few hours ago i told him about one good movie i have seen (its horror one) and he told no, and then he wanted me to watch some naive romantic comedy, and i told him:"ok i ll watch it but when u watch that movie i recomended to u" and he started to convince me, so i became really mad and stop answering to him.
Hes such an a****e bcs he doesnt care for my opinion wt all and doesnt respect me.
Its over between us. Bb. + I like Belial more. 😈
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

How would you feel if he started to send you angels and prayed to Jesus that you would change your religion and come back to Christianity? You might be angry, annoyed, and very upset. Each person will be different! Your path should be what helps you live the best, allows you to love truly, and lets you learn the most. This will be different for every single person! If you really love a person, you love ALL of them! Including their commitment to their beliefs. Otherwise, you must continue to look and find someone else.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

sometimes this is how we learn, crossing into another's territory, and observing what happens. it can be a great way to challenge yourself
and grow ... just be true to who you are and never be afraid to learn, grow or stretch yourself. when we have a strong sense of self,
a strong core,
we can follow our heart trusting it to keep us safe wherever it leads us; the main thing is always being true to who you are ... and let
others learn their own lessons and at their own speed. Its way less stressful.
"Good morning. I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "
Mizu-Taki
Patron Deities: Father Asmodeus
Your favourite Demon?: Asmodeus,Azazel, Lilith
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

I agree with everyone here.
I didn’t do it, it was Rai

Hail Father Asmodeus, Great Prince of Lust
Mizu-Taki
Patron Deities: Father Asmodeus
Your favourite Demon?: Asmodeus,Azazel, Lilith
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

You know, I would just let them believe what they believe, I do that with my christian friends.
I didn’t do it, it was Rai

Hail Father Asmodeus, Great Prince of Lust

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”