How to buy demons here ?? I am very excited to buy

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Rooh

welcome everybody

I want to buy some demons but I do not know the purchasing system here
Can you help me generously?

- How can I put my name, information or address when I order a purchase

- How can I know my address so that the Spirit will come to me?

- Do demons conflict or get upset from my religion

- Is it safe for me and my family and my children when different or wrong from me

- Do conflict with my spirits

- Can I treat demons with my spirits or should I treat him privately

- When I buy when demons are sent

- When can I ask for help from him? Should I wait after 21 days ??

- What data are required to purchase demons ??

- Is it possible you can bond my with demons directly , Without any vessels

I apologize for the lengthening

But I need help :oops:

Thanks again
moonshadowlab

Greetings, I would suggest you read everything on this forum so that you can fully understand everything you need to know . once you have a complete understanding usually you get a calling from a demon if they are meant to be with you. You do not buy a demon, the price you pay is for the practitioner s work. My opinion is that you should study this path further so that you can have a better understanding. The shop listings give very detailed information as well when you are ready.
Rooh

Thank you so much To reply
I read the forum but do not know the deal
With demons
I mean buying a service
I dont mean Demons
I apologize for this unintended error

But I needed more understanding

I deal with many spirits but
But I'm new to working with Demons

I want your help and guidance ، Because you and everyone here are the best owner of experience in this field
user4558013
Your favourite Demon?: Rosier

Hello Rooh welcome to the forums!

If you're talking about buying Demon workings we have this section in our store;
https://satanandsons.com/product-catego ... nworkings/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

If you're talking about buying Demon inspired spells we have this section in our store;
https://satanandsons.com/product-catego ... redspells/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You can make an account on the store and put your information in there like your address and stuff so it won't be a problem. When you do put the order in and you get the confirmation email you're absolutely welcome to email us back your address as well to ensure we have the correct address for you. :)

You'll absolutely love it here!
Start and end every conversation with laughter.

You might as well laugh now because you’re going to laugh about it when you're further down the road anyways.
Yekarah
Your favourite Demon?: Satan
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

I have no spirit companions let alone demon companions, as of yet, but I agree with the comments here, that you should read up and study as much as you can about having demons as companions - I think that this forum is a very good place to start. :grouphug:
This forum has some members who gladly share their experiences here, so you will get a better understanding of what it will be like to have demon companions in your life - so far it's sounding very positive, but I would still study as much as possible on the subject just in case. I think asking the members more about their relationships with them would be great if they are comfortable with it. I suggest you could also approach the S&S's team as well, I'm assuming they are very busy, but if they are alright with it, then I guess it's okay to ask them too.
:)devil:

I'm not sure if there are any books yet on demon companionship, maybe there are, but I don't know if they are recommended. I would love to know if anyone already has links on any literature on the subject that they could recommend and share here, as I am also interested in searching to get more information. Another thing in my opinion, is to look into some of products in the online S&S store that aid in improving your senses and with connecting with demons better.
"I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses."

Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

This is the site that lead me here. Much good information to be had.
http://demonolatry.org/contributor/s-connolly/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

I just wanted to remind you that you are NOT 'buying' a Demon here. You are buying the opportunity to be a companion to a particular demon. The Demon has agreed to assist you and teach you. They understand the restrictions of religion and family, and they often are doing things in the background to assist you that you may not realize until later. Please never try to trap a Demon in a circle and force it to do things for you because it pisses them off and they will not work for you and will ignore you if they can. We are very polite to our Demons, and they do their best to help us in many ways. Trapping a demon in a circle is an old way, and it is disrespectful. We do not use it here, and I suspect if Akelta thinks you are doing that to the demons she conjures, you wlll get banned. If you have a problem, ask them and they will work on it. Yes, Learn as much as you can about them here. : I wish you good luck.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Rooh

wow thank you all

You are very cool ، I am grateful to you
and To be with you , I do not like to force anyone to do anything When things come out of love and respect, they are better

You are wonderful thank you with all my heart
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Satan's Hellcat wrote:I just wanted to remind you that you are NOT 'buying' a Demon here. You are buying the opportunity to be a companion to a particular demon. The Demon has agreed to assist you and teach you. They understand the restrictions of religion and family, and they often are doing things in the background to assist you that you may not realize until later. Please never try to trap a Demon in a circle and force it to do things for you because it pisses them off and they will not work for you and will ignore you if they can. We are very polite to our Demons, and they do their best to help us in many ways. Trapping a demon in a circle is an old way, and it is disrespectful. We do not use it here, and I suspect if Akelta thinks you are doing that to the demons she conjures, you wlll get banned. If you have a problem, ask them and they will work on it. Yes, Learn as much as you can about them here. : I wish you good luck.
It is so very important to remember that Demons are sentient spiritual beings. Their desire to work as a DC with humans is completely their free choice. Some of them are waaaaay up in the Demon hierarchy. Well, some of them are Lords, which is not the same type of relationship as a DC. But the point is, would you ever seek to force a friend to do something for you that you knew that friend could do? Your friend is an ace bookkeeper, would you tie her to chair and force her to balance your check book?

I know, it's a silly example. But gosh dang it! This stuff it really, really, really important to know! From my own Very Limited experience, I can say that what has served me best is approaching them from my heart. There is so much I do not know, to worry over the spelling of incantations or if I am burning the correct incense doesn't count for half as much as what is in my heart when I approach them.

Be humble. Be sincere. Be aware and open. As much as possible get "yourself" out of the way before doing these things. "Yourself" is probably the biggest stumbling block anyone will have to overcome to walk this Path. If you do not remember anything else, please, please remember they are working with us out of... love.... They will never lie to you, do not lie to them. Love does not need to lie. To lie is to manipulate for personal gain. In love "personal gain" is meaningless.

They do not look down on "personal gain". While we are in The World we have to play by The World's rules. They understand this to the depths of their souls. But increasing our material prosperity does not have to include lying, cheating and stealing. These are not "moral" issues, only applicable to beings on the Material Plane, these things have spiritual consequences. You WILL create Karma by f**king with people financially, especially for personal gain.

You will get NO Demonic help if your intentions are to help yourself by taking, financially, spiritually or emotionally, from others.

Where there is true love, there is true compassion. Where there is true compassion there is a spiritually intense desire to SERVE.

You can see it around you every day on the Material Plain if you open your eyes. The guy donating a ten pound bag of spuds to the food bank. The gal spending her own money on gas for the "Meals on Wheels" van, The veteran going to the "hobo jungles" in his city to find vets who lost their way in our society because of what happened to them in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Compassion is not just universal, it is trans-dimensional. It's trans-dimensional because the root of compassion is love, and love is the foundation of everything in every dimension.
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
Yekarah
Your favourite Demon?: Satan
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Passchendaele wrote:
Satan's Hellcat wrote:I just wanted to remind you that you are NOT 'buying' a Demon here. You are buying the opportunity to be a companion to a particular demon. The Demon has agreed to assist you and teach you. They understand the restrictions of religion and family, and they often are doing things in the background to assist you that you may not realize until later. Please never try to trap a Demon in a circle and force it to do things for you because it pisses them off and they will not work for you and will ignore you if they can. We are very polite to our Demons, and they do their best to help us in many ways. Trapping a demon in a circle is an old way, and it is disrespectful. We do not use it here, and I suspect if Akelta thinks you are doing that to the demons she conjures, you wlll get banned. If you have a problem, ask them and they will work on it. Yes, Learn as much as you can about them here. : I wish you good luck.
It is so very important to remember that Demons are sentient spiritual beings. Their desire to work as a DC with humans is completely their free choice. Some of them are waaaaay up in the Demon hierarchy. Well, some of them are Lords, which is not the same type of relationship as a DC. But the point is, would you ever seek to force a friend to do something for you that you knew that friend could do? Your friend is an ace bookkeeper, would you tie her to chair and force her to balance your check book?

I know, it's a silly example. But gosh dang it! This stuff it really, really, really important to know! From my own Very Limited experience, I can say that what has served me best is approaching them from my heart. There is so much I do not know, to worry over the spelling of incantations or if I am burning the correct incense doesn't count for half as much as what is in my heart when I approach them.

Be humble. Be sincere. Be aware and open. As much as possible get "yourself" out of the way before doing these things. "Yourself" is probably the biggest stumbling block anyone will have to overcome to walk this Path. If you do not remember anything else, please, please remember they are working with us out of... love.... They will never lie to you, do not lie to them. Love does not need to lie. To lie is to manipulate for personal gain. In love "personal gain" is meaningless.

They do not look down on "personal gain". While we are in The World we have to play by The World's rules. They understand this to the depths of their souls. But increasing our material prosperity does not have to include lying, cheating and stealing. These are not "moral" issues, only applicable to beings on the Material Plane, these things have spiritual consequences. You WILL create Karma by f**king with people financially, especially for personal gain.

You will get NO Demonic help if your intentions are to help yourself by taking, financially, spiritually or emotionally, from others.

Where there is true love, there is true compassion. Where there is true compassion there is a spiritually intense desire to SERVE.

You can see it around you every day on the Material Plain if you open your eyes. The guy donating a ten pound bag of spuds to the food bank. The gal spending her own money on gas for the "Meals on Wheels" van, The veteran going to the "hobo jungles" in his city to find vets who lost their way in our society because of what happened to them in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Compassion is not just universal, it is trans-dimensional. It's trans-dimensional because the root of compassion is love, and love is the foundation of everything in every dimension.

That's a great comment, and something to always have in mind when discussing,interacting and working with demons. Throughout history in society, demons are painted as hateful and possessive monsters, although there might be some that are that way and those are called 'sludge' entities. From what I've read from S&S, the DC's here are carefully chosen for their human companion in mind as to not have any such problems occur. Demons are divine intelligence, and having a demon companion in ones life is not something to take lightly, they are not something to own like a piece of property, they are not toys. This can be the same thing with any companion right here in this physical, material realm such as having animals as companions, maintaining friendships with other people, and as cheesy as it might sound, being your own companion too. Knowing yourself is important in how you will treat others around you, and that includes love or self-love as a important component and it can be a tough thing to do in life.

Love feels like a mystery, which makes it seem magical..., but I can agree that it is a foundation of everything that spans across and beyond space and time.

As one once said: "Love is the law".
"I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses."

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”