Azazel & Uphir Complete Chakra Working Review

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Oceanos
Patron Deities: Tiamat, Lucifer, Danu
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Hello on, this is basically a summary of my chakra working that I received, a long with some of my thought regarding it, as well as my personal experiences in real life that I have had since getting it. The working was done in combination by Akelta, Lord Uphir, and Lord Azazel. So without further ado, here it is.

Assesment of Auran scan & clearing
My aura was full of gaps, unsurprisingly, emotionally my life has been all over the place to intense proportions in the past. There were blocks as well in the aura causing energy holes that blocked the effecient flow of it throughout. These was false darkness around the neck, and a type of wire energy that was wrapped around the wrists, ankles, waist, and throat, causing blocks to occur, which they took care of. Overall there was a lot of work to be done it seems, lol.

Assesment of Crown Chakra
My crown chakra was in a half iluminated and half darkened state. A lot of energy was moving down the divine link into it, yet only half of the chakra was filling up. Massive block kept it from reaching the lower half of that chakra. They removed the block and fixed the issue.

Assessment of Third Eye Chakra
My third eye chakra was in good shape, due to the prior work I had done to it. This area did not need to be cleand or repaired, so instead it was just enhanced a bit to be able to connect and receive information better from the other realms. It was then aligned with the crown chakra and the connection between the two made stronger.

Assessment of the Throat Chakra
The wire energy had punctured the throat chakra deeply which resulted in energy bleeding out from it. The puncture was repaired and filled. It was spinning in the wrong direction and they adjusted it to the direction it should be spinning.
Seems like my throat chakra was in a terrilbe state. and I believe this is one of the reasons why I struggled so much to obtain messages from entities. While sensing them and seeing them at times was more straightforward, being able to effectively communicate with them was a whole other challange I had to face and conquer. It is still and ongoing process but I believe after this it will gradually become smoother.

Assessment of the Heart Chakra
Unsurprisingly, this was my chakra that was at its absolute worst state out of all of them. It was shattered, not cracked, not weakened, but completely and utterly shattered with pieces lying all over the place. It might explain the constant sad look to my eyes that people always commented about, no matter how I was actually feeling. A beyond broken heart, quite a sad sight to see. But they picked up the pieces and did their best to fix and mend it. They removed/healed the sad energy contained within, as well as chunks of black energy that was also spread throughout.
I have been through a lot of heartbreak in the past, I have been used by exs, cheated on, manipulated, emotionally destroyed from the inside out many times over, fallen into depression and dragged myself back out of it. It is no wonder my heart chakra was in such a terrible state, and I am surprised they were able to see that for themselves without me telling them how rocky my emotional past was.

Assesment of the Solar Plexus Chakra
There were three sizeable blocks here, which scattered the energy around which is never a good thing. These blocks were removed. The energy inside this chakra was stagnant, unmoving, it had been cut off from the divine energies from the higher chakras. They remedied this and fixed. They attuned it so that I can have a deeper connection with my higher self. At first it was spinning n the wrong direction but by the end of the process it was back in the correct direciton.

Assessment of the Sacral Chakra
There was hazy energy surrounding this chakra. The energies that were supposed to be moving into this chakra were being redirected elsewhere. This was remedied. There was some damage that was done deep inside of it which was fixed.

Assessment of the Root Chakra
This was interesting, Especially because I have always been abit scatterbrained and detached from the physical world. Nothing seemed to keep me grounded fully on this plane of existence, and this is probably why. My root chakra was completely drained and also not attached to the chakra line. It was drifting and floating around. It was also said to be in a very unstable state. There was found to be an energy parasite that was causing the problem here. After the parasite was removed and are cleaned, the chakra was reattached to where it was supposed to be. Then attunements were added to help me ground and connect to the more primal energies of the world.

After this working took place, the first thing I noticed was my sense of fear returned. It returned very strongly from one day to the next. I felt very fragile again, very emotional like how i used to be in my earlier years. Sensitive to the world and feelings of those around me. For the first few days after this it was chaotic and I was overwhelmed, I had a hard time dealing with things and things that normally didn't bother me would really get under my skin and affect me greatly. After a while this calmed down and I was more or less back in control of things. Though now I am back to how I was before I built up my defences and walls to not let people affect me whatsoever. I am emotional again and sensitive. On the negative side of things this means I will have to learn a new way to cope with lifes stresses without shutting myself emotionally down and running on autopilot like before. On the brightside I can feel the happier spectrum of emotions much more strongly again, I can even love intensely again as I used to in the past before all the hurt I went through. This working is like hitting the reset switch on your emotional self, reverting to a more innocent, pure version of you before many of lifes hardships and baggages took its toll on your mind and body. I do not regret getting this working, but I HIGHLY warn people to know what your signing up for and be ready for all that comes with it, the good and bad. If you think you can handle it, then go for it and get your chakra and aura back into peak working condition. I am sure your connection to yourself, the world around you, and the other realms as well will greatly be improved by it.
Marosey

This is a beautiful write up. I had to keep from
tearing up about the heart chakra. Thanks for
Letting us know, what to expect.

I have been eyeing that Lucifer core for a while.
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Thank you so much for sharing this. Just knowing that things like this can be accomplished is very heartening. That there are those out there who can do this amazing work, and do it well. :devilclap:
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
Oceanos
Patron Deities: Tiamat, Lucifer, Danu
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Thank you for your comments and thoughts, the best part was that the write up took a while for me to receive, so that I got to experience the entirety of the after effects of the working without any built in bias based on reading the working notes. It just goes to show you how genuine and effective this methods are. I feel either the third eye working, this working, or both shouls be highly considered by those who want to go deeper into the occult paths.
Saber
Your favourite Demon?: Tezrian
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

This was really helpful. I just had a working yesterday and wasn't sure if I felt different yet, still not sure. But it was good to hear that it takes a while to fully experience the effects of it. I think I'm less anxious on trains so far, but I'm not sure if that's just my own distraction or what.

I'm very encouraged by your post! It sounds like it reset you back to where you needed to be so you could address your emotional stuff. We all have emotional stuff that needs to be dealt with. So it's really great that this gave you the chance to do that.

I'm hoping over the next few weeks I will have a better sense of how I feel now.
Hella
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Oceanos wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:58 pm
Thank you for your comments and thoughts, the best part was that the write up took a while for me to receive, so that I got to experience the entirety of the after effects of the working without any built in bias based on reading the working notes. It just goes to show you how genuine and effective this methods are. I feel either the third eye working, this working, or both shouls be highly considered by those who want to go deeper into the occult paths.
With what I myself have done so far from SnS, this is extremely true. I was very happy I got to feel everything and THEN compare it to the notes I got. I loved affirming my own experiences and adding new things.

This was beautiful to read.
~Faith. Strength. Passion~

"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say ' No THIS is who I am.' You want people to look at you differently? Make them.You want to change things? You have to go out there and change them yourself because there are no Fairy Godmothers in this world."

Focus on the things you can control!

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”