About the ritual of self-initiation to Satanism?

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Preston
Patron Deities: Pazuzu
Your favourite Demon?: Pazuzu
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Hi Human,

According to the reports in the forum and the indications I found here, I found a ritual of self-initiation to Satanism at https://vkjehannum.wordpress.com/2016/1 ... -satanist/ this site was recommended here.

My question is: What can I expect from this initiation? Although for more than 3 months I have been praying for Lucifer and Satan, I want to go deeper and serve the lords of darkness that for some are dark but I see as light, this is my concept.
I'm sorry for questioning but I've been a Christian and I want to get rid of it and move on.

Already the other doubt that I have is about the ritual of invocation of Lucifer, https://vkjehannum.wordpress.com/2017/1 ... f-lucifer/ I have admiration for him, as it is this invocation since I will be to bring it into my person, as I was reading such a ritual is not to subjugate but to have the timing, opinions and suggestions are welcome and I apologize again but I wish a little clarification because this recent path is.

Sorry for the mistakes in English but this is the second language and I am perfecting.
Thanks to all the brothers.
"Beware of getting rid of your demons, you may be getting rid of your best part"
"Be obedient to the spirits, that they will be obedient to you"
Darth Moronius

http://theisticsatanism.com/rituals/pact/pact-init.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Some theistic Satanists, including the Joy of Satan folks, recommend a dedication rite as the first step for a new Satanist.

I, on the other hand, do not recommend such an oath as your first, preliminary self-initiation rite. I would recommend it, or a similar rite, only after you have been a Satanist for at least several years, and after you have explored a variety of other religions and mystical traditions as well. To swear allegiance to Satan as "my one and only God" without first spending quite a bit of time getting to know Satan -- and other gods too -- is a little like getting married to someone you just met yesterday. If you truly intend to take such an oath of exclusive allegiance seriously, don't enter into it lightly. Wait until you've had enough experience to know that an exclusive allegiance to Satan would indeed be in accord with your own innermost Will.

Many theistic Satanists -- probably the majority, in fact -- do eventually leave Satanism, either permanently or temporarily. Some of these people come back to Satanism later, after having explored one or more other religions. Others do not come back. In either case, if you're new to Satanism, the statistical odds are against your being able to keep a permanent, exclusive lifelong commitment to Satan.
Darth Moronius

and
http://www.demonolatry.org/basicritual.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Will you notice a change right away after doing a dedication? Probably not. But don't worry. A dedication is not the “solve all” to all our earthly problems. A dedication is a rite that solidifies a bond between your Self and a Demon. It doesn't mean that the Demon is going to start talking to you all the time or manifest around every corner. Instead, your Matron/Patron is your primary guide. No doubt you will find other Demons are stronger along your path. That's because you might need help from a different Demon at a particular time in your life. In instances like this the Matr
Oceanos
Patron Deities: Tiamat, Lucifer, Danu
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Yeah, there really is no reason to completely submit and server another being(s). If thats really how youd rather go about things more power to you, but remember each one of us has our own individual path, you dont have to follow the masses unless it is truly what you wish. I've never dedicated myself to the christian god, but I also never dedicated myself to any other being. I work with and show respect, thats my motto and way of going about things, but I dont exactly pick sides. I'll work with anyone or anything as long as it means me no harm and it wants to help improve my life or teach me on my personal path.
Preston

Oceanos wrote:Yeah, there really is no reason to completely submit and server another being(s). If thats really how youd rather go about things more power to you, but remember each one of us has our own individual path, you dont have to follow the masses unless it is truly what you wish. I've never dedicated myself to the christian god, but I also never dedicated myself to any other being. I work with and show respect, thats my motto and way of going about things, but I dont exactly pick sides. I'll work with anyone or anything as long as it means me no harm and it wants to help improve my life or teach me on my personal path.
Thank you Oceanos,

I agree with your opinion, in my way of thinking because I was a Christian, I think I needed to undergo a Satanic self-initiation ritual, I have great admiration for Lucifer because in some prayers and requests I have been answered and I identify myself more with him, not that the others do not identify me but I know a little more the story of Lucifer, thank you for your opinion because this is what I wanted to hear from someone more experienced than me.
"Beware of getting rid of your demons, you may be getting rid of your best part"
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias

I feel pretty certain that Lord Satan does not expect such things from us, let alone demand them. Submission, as a purely symbolic act to express depth of commitment and respect toward Him, would probably be received as such. Submission in the form that (I think) you are speaking about would actually displease Him. We are all autonomous spiritual beings. There can be no autonomy in submission. (which is why Christians love it) It negates free will. It also (to put it mildly) sends the message "I don't want to be responsible for my life, so I am making Lord Satan responsible for it."

Uh....thanks a lot? Golly gee whiz, what a thoughtful "gift"
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
Preston

Passchendaele wrote:I feel pretty certain that Lord Satan does not expect such things from us, let alone demand them. Submission, as a purely symbolic act to express depth of commitment and respect toward Him, would probably be received as such. Submission in the form that (I think) you are speaking about would actually displease Him. We are all autonomous spiritual beings. There can be no autonomy in submission. (which is why Christians love it) It negates free will. It also (to put it mildly) sends the message "I don't want to be responsible for my life, so I am making Lord Satan responsible for it."

Thank you very much for the response Passchendaele, as I already said there is a lot to learn, I have studied one more about Lord Lucifer and I am looking to learn more about Lord Satan, your opinion will be of great help for my way, thank you very much.
Calin

Passchendaele wrote:I feel pretty certain that Lord Satan does not expect such things from us, let alone demand them. Submission, as a purely symbolic act to express depth of commitment and respect toward Him, would probably be received as such. Submission in the form that (I think) you are speaking about would actually displease Him. We are all autonomous spiritual beings. There can be no autonomy in submission. (which is why Christians love it) It negates free will. It also (to put it mildly) sends the message "I don't want to be responsible for my life, so I am making Lord Satan responsible for it."

I completely agree with Passchendaele here. My UPG - I was kneeling when I first invoked Lord Satan and he told me to get up and do not kneel before him. Demons are a strong and powerful race that as individuals seek to be the very best they can be. Submission is not admired but is weakness in their world. Now submission and defiance are two very different things, the middle ground balance of which is respect. Respect is how you should approach the demons, and any other entity for that matter, and you should receive respect in return. Unless you do something to piss them off. They have free will, and can be friendly or hostile, as can we. Always aim for respectful exchange.
Preston

Calin wrote:

I completely agree with Passchendaele here. My UPG - I was kneeling when I first invoked Lord Satan and he told me to get up and do not kneel before him. Demons are a strong and powerful race that as individuals seek to be the very best they can be. Submission is not admired but is weakness in their world. Now submission and defiance are two very different things, the middle ground balance of which is respect. Respect is how you should approach the demons, and any other entity for that matter, and you should receive respect in return. Unless you do something to piss them off. They have free will, and can be friendly or hostile, as can we. Always aim for respectful exchange.
I performed the self-initiation ritual, I did not feel the presence of Satan and I also did not hear his voice, although I am now with doubts I will wait for a little, I do not believe I would be ignored because although I did not have the opening in the third eye I sometimes listen and since yesterday I have not heard anything, I will wait to complete the 24 hours or more, but I will not perform the two remaining rituals, although each one has a different experience, I do not expect to see but hear, as well as the guidance of Satan and Lucifer, good for now is this, I hope to soon come and speak good news in the same way that I see the other brothers here, thank you.
Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

If you doubt it worked then you are setting yourself up for failure. Not being able to feel or hear is a common thing for people just coming into this path.

I suggest that you do not dwell on it and move onto the practice. You don't need to do it over or do it a different way.

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”