New Video : Discussion of Fear

Free Pdf's and Resources from the Coven!

Moderator: Akelta

Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

This video is about "Discussions of Fear". Fear can affect all areas of our life, not just the occult aspect.  Fear can stop us from taking action, it can silence us and it can block us from success. This video discusses fear and what to do about it.

Thank you, everyone, for all your support on our channel! These videos are so much fun to make and we have more Enn videos, more interviews, and more discussion videos coming!

https://youtu.be/BQV19rfmqOE
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Blu
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Thanks for the video.
But I had to confess that I laughed. Please don`t take this as an insult.
Your speaking was normal, but your action on the camera was a bit like acting.
I saw this in your previous videos as well.
What I mean is, you shake your head and roll your eyes like you want to act like an actress.
Like you want to impress somebody. Or have no idea what to do with your body in the front of the camera.
I get the impression that you was very nervous.
The more you will do this, the less you will give a fuck and it will be natural.
Mammon will force you. :cheekydevil:
"Loyalty is more important to me than money"Franz Sanchez from the James Bond movie Licence to Kill
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family

Whiski wrote:Thanks for the video.
What I mean is, you shake your head and roll your eyes like you want to act like an actress.
Like you want to impress somebody. Or have no idea what to do with your body in the front of the camera.
The more you will do this, the less you will give a fuck and it will be natural.
Lol, that actually is me naturally, I am very animated when I talk, anyone who knows me will tell you that. This video I actually wasn't nervous in, I know when I am nervous because I edit them LOL, this one I didn't edit anything it was just a straight run through. I actually debated putting it on like this because I have been told in the past I am weird with my movements and actions, I decided to leave it as is though because well it is me.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess

Blu
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Akelta wrote:
Whiski wrote:Thanks for the video.
Lol, that actually is me naturally, I am very animated when I talk, anyone who knows me will tell you that. This video I actually wasn't nervous in, I know when I am nervous because I edit them LOL, this one I didn't edit anything it was just a straight run through. I actually debated putting it on like this because I have been told in the past I am weird with my movements and actions, I decided to leave it as is though because well it is me.
Ok than I got the wrong impression.
"Loyalty is more important to me than money"Franz Sanchez from the James Bond movie Licence to Kill
Akelta
Goddess of the Void

Whiski wrote:Ok than I got the wrong impression.
It's all good, I am well, it took me a lot to accept these sides of me. I will probably experiment with different elements in future videos, its kinda fun to see how they turn out. I am getting more comfortable with myself on camera. I do appreciate the feedback though ^_^
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess

Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

I don't hear any slurs, Akelta, but I love the idea that you do. I have a lisp that gets worse when nervous but I figure that's just my serpent ancestry manifesting itself.

What you said is so true; Being perfect is a bane to being real and accomplishing things.

Thank you for the discussion on this topic. I've found that the people that were the hardest on me critically, the meanest, were in the end actually the most needy. I didn't see it at the time but
they needed me - I didn't need them. And once I picked myself up and let them go I was the stronger one and they remained the same. They had to find someone else
to make them feel better about themselves. At the end of the day the whole experience and all their judgements/criticism became meaningless. The only
thing that matters or made sense is my own self and the journey that my feet take me on. They are so irrelevant that I can't even be mad about it now. But that
came from a major lesson in fear and self worth.
"Good morning. I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "
Passemoon
Patron Deities: Cailleach, Tefnut, Bes, Kwan Im, Dark Lords

I know the message is important and I'm supposed to pay attention to it. Though at the same time I couldn't help it. All I'm thinking is that I totally dig your hair and outfit Akelta. And those earrings, *swooon :lol:
ImageImage

Don’t only practice your art, but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine.
Ludwig van Beethoven
Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

You look and sound beautiful Akelta! My only suggestion is to make a pair of horns and wear them in the videos. Here's a fun tutorial for great and lightweight horns you can use. (I'm still needing to make mine)
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein
Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

You look and sound beautiful Akelta! My only suggestion is to make a pair of horns and wear them in the videos. Here's a fun tutorial for great and lightweight horns you can use. (I'm still needing to make mine)

http://chrixdesign.blogspot.com/2013/08 ... e.html?m=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein
Mentalmettle
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Mammon
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

Akelta,
I love what you said about pushing through fears because it is a chance to grow. Your video came at a time in my life where this has been told to me few times recently. One example is from a person who I greatly admire and have met only twice. I met up with him a couple weeks ago in Budapest and we got on the subject of my search for finding something that I would be inspired and have passion doing. One of his remarks was (and I'm paraphrasing)"When you find that something, and that something does not cause you fear, you are not going big enough. Fear will let you know what you need to push through to grow and feel accomplishment."

Once again, thank you for your guidance and sharing some of your personal experiences.

Return to “Satan and Sons Downloads and Resources”