Solar Beauty Magickal

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

I have just recently received my Solar Beauty Magickal. It is a beautiful pink crystal. The energies that I feel while holding the crystal are very loving. You know that love feeling you feel in your heart chakra? That is what I felt, but very strong. I have not done any meditations with it yet, nor carried it around with me. I just finished coping the spell onto a ring I wear daily, which involved saying a sentence and a word to activate the transfer. I was not sure how long to leave it in the bag, So I kept it there until my third eye began tingling. I figured that was my indication it was done. I took the crystal out first, holding it between the palms of my hands to feel the energy. It felt strong, I felt compelled to hold it for a few, while speaking some affirmations that came to mind. Then I sat it down and sort of shook the energy off, so to speak. Then I picked up the ring and held it between the palms of my hands to make sure I felt the same energy that I felt coming from the crystal. I did. I felt the same strong loving energy on the ring that I felt from the crystal. Success! I had no doubt it would transfer, I could feel the energy coming off of the bag as well. I felt heat and almost like a vibration. The best way to describe that is to say I felt heat and energy. I just was not sure how long to leave them in the bag together.

I plan on meditating with the crystal. I want to meditate daily with it. I will try my best to incorporate this into my schedule. I also am going to copy the spell onto something else ( I have not decided yet) to put in my pillow case. That way they spell will get to better work on me subconsciously during sleep :)

I obtained this magickal from Akelta in hopes to develop self-love. I have a feeling this may be ... the little push I need in the right direction
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Nefer wrote:I have just recently received my Solar Beauty Magickal. It is a beautiful pink crystal. The energies that I feel while holding the crystal are very loving. You know that love feeling you feel in your heart chakra? That is what I felt, but very strong. I have not done any meditations with it yet, nor carried it around with me. I just finished coping the spell onto a ring I wear daily, which involved saying a sentence and a word to activate the transfer. I was not sure how long to leave it in the bag, So I kept it there until my third eye began tingling. I figured that was my indication it was done. I took the crystal out first, holding it between the palms of my hands to feel the energy. It felt strong, I felt compelled to hold it for a few, while speaking some affirmations that came to mind. Then I sat it down and sort of shook the energy off, so to speak. Then I picked up the ring and held it between the palms of my hands to make sure I felt the same energy that I felt coming from the crystal. I did. I felt the same strong loving energy on the ring that I felt from the crystal. Success! I had no doubt it would transfer, I could feel the energy coming off of the bag as well. I felt heat and almost like a vibration. The best way to describe that is to say I felt heat and energy. I just was not sure how long to leave them in the bag together.

I plan on meditating with the crystal. I want to meditate daily with it. I will try my best to incorporate this into my schedule. I also am going to copy the spell onto something else ( I have not decided yet) to put in my pillow case. That way they spell will get to better work on me subconsciously during sleep :)

I obtained this magickal from Akelta in hopes to develop self-love. I have a feeling this may be ... the little push I need in the right direction
' Congrats Nefer on receiving your, Solar Beauty Magickal it really is a beautiful Crystal that's full of awesome energies that you Can Feel when holding it ' I have one also and its helped me out in Some attraction Spells that . I 've done in the past it has Many uses to this awesome Crystal do hope you enjoy working with it as much as . I Have its been :) Great for me having it :cloud:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Nefer

velle wrote:
Nefer wrote:I have just recently received my Solar Beauty Magickal. It is a beautiful pink crystal. The energies that I feel while holding the crystal are very loving. You know that love feeling you feel in your heart chakra? That is what I felt, but very strong. I have not done any meditations with it yet, nor carried it around with me. I just finished coping the spell onto a ring I wear daily, which involved saying a sentence and a word to activate the transfer. I was not sure how long to leave it in the bag, So I kept it there until my third eye began tingling. I figured that was my indication it was done. I took the crystal out first, holding it between the palms of my hands to feel the energy. It felt strong, I felt compelled to hold it for a few, while speaking some affirmations that came to mind. Then I sat it down and sort of shook the energy off, so to speak. Then I picked up the ring and held it between the palms of my hands to make sure I felt the same energy that I felt coming from the crystal. I did. I felt the same strong loving energy on the ring that I felt from the crystal. Success! I had no doubt it would transfer, I could feel the energy coming off of the bag as well. I felt heat and almost like a vibration. The best way to describe that is to say I felt heat and energy. I just was not sure how long to leave them in the bag together.

' Congrats Nefer on receiving your, Solar Beauty Magickal it really is a beautiful Crystal that's full of awesome energies that you Can Feel when holding it ' I have one also and its helped me out in Some attraction Spells that . I 've done in the past it has Many uses to this awesome Crystal do hope you enjoy working with it as much as . I Have its been :) Great for me having it :cloud:
Thank you velle ^^ I am excited and I will enjoy working with it. I am glad you could feel the energies too, they are quite lovely and warm :devillove:
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
Mentalmettle
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Mammon
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

I also truly love the crystal. I feel a radiance come over me as I hold it and meditate. I am waiting for my copy bag to arrive to transfer the energy onto something that I wear daily.
Nefer

Mentalmettle wrote:I also truly love the crystal. I feel a radiance come over me as I hold it and meditate. I am waiting for my copy bag to arrive to transfer the energy onto something that I wear daily.
I love the copy bag, it works very well. You will be pleased :)
Nefer

I came across Akelta's solar beauty listing and I suddenly remembered I have this LOL. I transferred it to a ring that I wear daily and do not take it off, in conjunction with a self love crystal grid I set up.

Although I have not been actively working with it, if I look back I notice a huge difference. My self confidence level has rising considerably and my self love. I am also able to hear better. ( I am not saying this magickal helps you hear, I am saying it raised my confidence and confidence is key to developing your skills) I also, with the help of my companion, was able to break through a barrier just recently. I broke through that barrier because my confidence has grown.

I am just piecing this all together as I type it out. :idea: I just posted to Cleric666 he should write everything down, so he can look back and view how he has grown. This is a prime example of why to write your journey down.

I highly recommend this magickal for anyone who wished to raise their self love, ability to love and self confidence.
Saber
Your favourite Demon?: Tezrian
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

I have an older black tourmaline solar beauty magickal and I have been using it again and realized that when I sit with it in my hand it really helps me calm down when I get paranoid or jealous or anxious. The energy just seems to wash over me. I'm wondering if others have used it in this way. I saw a review from a while ago where Eilana used the Calming Seas magickal in this way. When she started to overreact she would hold it and it would calm her down. I really like this idea of using it this way to reprogram emotions.

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”