The Vessel is Empty?

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Darth Moronius

Akelta wrote: I have actually received vessels with entities bound to them, forcibly and it has taken me months of analysis to work through the energies to release them. It is like a puzzle box at times, you have to work through what the magician did and figure out their system. It is a LOT of work.
Can demon companions release that kind of binding? Or demon lord? :devilchain:
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Satan's Hellcat wrote:I love to hear that you spent time and energy freeing forcibly bound spirits! I cannot imagine a person doing that to ANY being, much less a demon!
When I got the rings I started exploring them and trying to figure out what was going on. I learned a lot. The crazy thing was I got 5 rings and not all of them were demons... some were actually really dangerous beings so releasing their bindings had many layers. I had to make sure it didn't get loose LOL. Though my demons were there when I did it.
Darth Moronius wrote:
Akelta wrote: I have actually received vessels with entities bound to them, forcibly and it has taken me months of analysis to work through the energies to release them. It is like a puzzle box at times, you have to work through what the magician did and figure out their system. It is a LOT of work.
Can demon companions release that kind of binding? Or demon lord? :devilchain:
The demon companions I conjure and bind are bound using flexible bindings. It depends on the demons and the bindings that are used. It also depends on the skill level of the conjurer and where they summoned it from, if it is an inner spiritual world or outer spiritual world. There are lots of factors that need to be looked at.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Blu
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

I saw the "Mastering Evocation" from E.A.Koetting.
He uses a simple stone as a vessel.
He puts his hands on the stone and chants the spirits name.
Visualize how the spirit get forced to get into the stone.
And than sealed the vessel with his blood.

Me question, is it that simple?
I would never ever dare in this lifetime to conjure a spirit into a vessel.
Even if the spirit wish me to do so.
"Loyalty is more important to me than money"Franz Sanchez from the James Bond movie Licence to Kill
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Shinma wrote:I saw the "Mastering Evocation" from E.A.Koetting.
He uses a simple stone as a vessel.
He puts his hands on the stone and chants the spirits name.
Visualize how the spirit get forced to get into the stone.
And than sealed the vessel with his blood.

Me question, is it that simple?
I would never ever dare in this lifetime to conjure a spirit into a vessel.
Even if the spirit wish me to do so.

This is not a method I would use personally, but everyone has their own methods. This also is not anywhere near how I would do it. I would never force anything into the stone. You can use stones as vessels though I like to let them pick their vessels. My method has much more components to it then this.

Step 1: Locating a demonic being that is willing to be bound. It is very important to find someone who is willing to be bound, who wants to come here and work with humans and who understands what is all involved in this process. My process for discovery involves astral travel, visiting them, visiting their home, learning about them, learning about where they come from, their past, their family, their history.

Step 2: Verifying identity, this is one of the hardest steps as you really want to make sure you are conjuring what you say you are, and what they say they are. I have a bunch of rituals that are designed to verify the identity of what is coming through. Also screening them to make sure that they are safe, that they understand humans and actually want to work with them. This is part of the interview process.

Step 3: You have to scan the being and match energies to their essence, when crafting the bindings you have to make sure that they are comfortable and going to compliment the being that you are conjuring. You have to know how to craft the energies to and also what is the best fit on the being you are conjuring. This is another huge step as you really want to make sure they are comfortable. Also some beings like to add their own enhancements to their bindings. Bindings are an energetic link, they never force the being to do anything. They are meant to enhance your connection to the being, not force or control them. At least not how I do it.

Step 4: Crafting the bindings, selecting the vessel and fitting them, making sure they all align together and fit together. This process can actually be a lot of fun and by this stage I have a really good understanding of the being I am crafting bindings for so I know what they like. I like matching energies that compliment each other and enhance the connection. I never force or command as I find those energy vibrations repress the connection and also create a situation that doesn't grow and thrive. Staring a relationship from a place of mutual respect is always the best way.

It is like if you kidnapped someone and then told them they had to be your friend or else vs befriending someone and growing with them and allowing that friendship to blossom. I personally think it starts things off on a more empowered foot.

I wouldn't personally seal one of my bindings in blood. It is not for me, it is for another person. I have done blood work before for my own demons as offerings and using the blood to enhance our connection, but that is a personal choice I feel.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Blu
Your favourite Demon?: My Companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

When I read this, it`s seems your priestesses are pretty cheap.
I mean seeking for an entity, the interview in 30 days.
A lot of work.

I used my blood at the end of the 21 bonding process.
This way I hoped I showed my loyalty to my demoness.
"Loyalty is more important to me than money"Franz Sanchez from the James Bond movie Licence to Kill
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Your Welcome Akelta agree it is very important to know who your buying from because you have a lot of People that just look to use Others and ' take their money
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Satan's Hellcat wrote:I love to hear that you spent time and energy freeing forcibly bound spirits! I cannot imagine a person doing that to ANY being, much less a demon!
Why would someone do such a thing? What could they hope to gain?
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)
User4445

When conjurors are forcing people into vessel that’s where a bad situation happens. You’ll hear stories about curse objects attacking them but it’s more likely an abused spirit being forced into a vessel. I’m glad Akelta puts the effort to free them. We need to be careful who we buy from. There is no telling how they are conjured up.

The companion I bought from Akelta is respectful and patient.

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”