The Beginning Steps of this Path

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Maverick9
Patron Deities: Lilith, Lucifer(Mostly), Satan, Abbadon, Uphir, Azazel
Your favourite Demon?: Succubus,Fallen Angels, Hellhounds
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

ubermonkeyking1 wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:04 pm
When I first started my path, I was alone and very uneducated. I know that this caused me many issues but hopefully, I have learned from them. With that said I was hoping to not make the same mistakes this go around and so I was hoping to ask some questions that will maybe save me from the same repeat issues.
Where does one start when leaving, for my example christianity. What are the steps to turning your back on it and moving into the satanist path, where would I look to find such information; I want to do this right this time.
I know from the things I've read from a few on here that you've been through them and probably know the issues that I mean. One of the main steps that I've already dealt with is the fear that was distilled into me about demons and hell; I've dealt with these two things now to know that they aren't something I should fear any longer.
I would appreciate any help that could be sent my way to help the walk upon the path be a bit easier.
I'm right there with ya~ I'm new to this whole thing, but I'm working on learning from this since I grew up in a misinformed Christian Family which I honestly didn't enjoy that and I finally decided last year I'd try to take my own path. It's good to know there are others out there that understand the same feelings I'm having when it comes to this. Thank you for your post. Dark tidings~ ^-^

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”