My Divine King and an Awesome Manifestation

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

Yesterday my four month old kettle decided to die on me. I mourned its passing , still thankful I had a microwave but not relishing the taste of nuked tea. Still. Nuked tea is better than no tea.
Last night during our chat time with my King (my living room table.becomes an altar) I lit him a candle, some incense, and fixed our tea. I apologised for the micro tea explaining what had happened earlier in the day and that a new kettle would have to wait until the weekend as there would be no money until then.
I did my tarot practice, my energy practice (which I had huge breakthroughs with!) Thanked him for coming and helping me etc.
Oh and before I forget- yesterday my daughter came home stating she needed ingredients for a cooking class...for today. I managed to eep out most of what she needed , irritatingly telling her she should have told me a week ago when we were doing the grocery shopping.
My hb came home from work this morning saying "hey time to get up. I got yousomething"
I came downstairs to see all the ingredients my daughter needed for her cooking class!
He then produced a kettle!
I said "Whaaaat?! How..but..."
He said " strangest thing. I KNOW we didn't have it but I checked the bank anyway and saw I had made an error which just covered her stuff but when I got to the store, there was this kettle, and it was marked down stupidly so I bought it too!"
The kettle was marked down, astonishingly, to about $5.00... The last in a discontinued range!!
I'd like to stay an chat some more...but I really need to make some tea! :lol:

I love you King H!
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
VeiLWalkeR
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

MagicWand-a wrote:He then produced a kettle! I said "Whaaaat?! How..but..." He said " strangest thing. I KNOW we didn't have it but I checked the bank anyway and saw I had made an error which just covered her stuff but when I got to the store, there was this kettle, and it was marked down stupidly so I bought it too!" The kettle was marked down, astonishingly, to about $5.00... The last in a discontinued range!!
I'd like to stay an chat some more...but I really need to make some tea! :lol:

I had a laugh about you saying ''He then produced a kettle'' :devilclap: I thought you were living with sorceress all right there :devilparty:
These are the things we love the most... Expect it in the most unusual way :devilgrin:
OMG, I have finally discovered what's wrong with my brain: On the left side, there is nothing right, and on the right side there is nothing left ~*
Syriana
Patron Deities: Hecate,Loki,Bune
Your favourite Demon?: All of my guys
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

That's awesome,Wanda!!! :devilclap:
~Bury all your secrets in my skin. Come away with innocence and leave me with my sins.~ Slipknot,"Snuff" :possessed:

Sesshoumaru
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

:cuteghost: :ghost:

Awesome experiences Wanda! :devilthumbs: :devillove:
--Lucky
"The emotions of those who are thought to be beautiful are always full of sorrow." --Treize Khushrenada
"A sheep that tastes blood becomes a wolf...and cannot return to the flock." --Kudou Yohji (WK OVA)
guesswho
Number of Demon Familiars: 11

:hug: That is fantastic, MagicWand-a! Thank you for sharing your experience with your Divine King. It's those little things that make a big impression. :hug:
This is why the Mantis Shrimp is my new favorite animal,
because in the presence of such extraordinary light and beauty it embraces

DARKNESS,
It extols DEATH with the luminescent brilliance of a
DYING STAR

. . . The Mantis Shrimp is the harbinger of blood-soaked rainbows

- The Oatmeal
Nightraven14
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Satan and Ba'al
Your favourite Demon?: DDQ "A"
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

That is wonderful! :devilthumbs:
Phil

"Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew
When I bit off more than I could chew
But through it all when there was doubt
I ate it up and spit it out
I faced it all and I stood tall
And did it my way

I've loved, I've laughed and cried
I've had my fails, my share of losing
And now as tears subside
I find it all so amusing
To think I did all that
And may I say, not in a shy way
No, oh no not me,
I did it my way" - Elvis
Anatel

Thanks everyone :hug:
I know it's not like a huge windfall or anything , I know its minor, but it came out if nowhere and when something important breaks, having it replaced immediately is so awesome!
This is just one of many ways he's helped me :)
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
Gaylani

are you kidding me?! that is totally a windfall!! the most unexpected forms of gifts and friendship!
LOVE :D :devillove:
“Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves, like locked rooms and like books that are now written in a very foreign tongue. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is, to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answer.” ― Rainer Maria Rilke

"If scientists as a whole denounce an idea, this should not necessarily be taken as proof that the said idea is absurd; rather, one should examine carefully the alleged grounds for such opinions and judge how well these stand up to detailed scrutiny." --Brian David Josephson
Anatel

Gaylani wrote:are you kidding me?! that is totally a windfall!! the most unexpected forms of gifts and friendship!
LOVE :D :devillove:
Absolutely!!! He makes my heart melt :devillove:
It was , to me , a huge thing but i try to recognise some people (not you guys) might see it as trivial lol
Gaylani

MagicWand-a wrote:It was , to me , a huge thing but i try to recognise some people (not you guys) might see it as trivial lol

:devilgrin: oh no, i truly share in every one of your joys. this is wonderful :)
“Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves, like locked rooms and like books that are now written in a very foreign tongue. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is, to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answer.” ― Rainer Maria Rilke

"If scientists as a whole denounce an idea, this should not necessarily be taken as proof that the said idea is absurd; rather, one should examine carefully the alleged grounds for such opinions and judge how well these stand up to detailed scrutiny." --Brian David Josephson

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”