Christian Theology: My Belief on God & Lucifer

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Darth Moronius

physic dont care if downer or take joy pill, its physic not biology :devilgrin:

string teory is still important physic and math. it can be test to prove or refuse but technology now not enough, maybe in future.
judiss
Patron Deities: Lucifer
Your favourite Demon?: Lilith, Ronove, Beelzebub
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Darth Moronius wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:34 am
physic dont care if downer or take joy pill, its physic not biology :devilgrin:

string teory is still important physic and math. it can be test to prove or refuse but technology now not enough, maybe in future.
Hey now... don’t insult biology ;)

Anyway, awesome discussion! Thanks for all the readings. DM is right regarding how theoretical many of the investigations into quantum physics is. It is somewhat exciting in that regard, though. It’s also very intriguing how the conventions of classical mechanics break down when we start to investigate the “building blocks” in the quantum realm. Einstein was very discontented with this, saying something like “God does not roll dice” in regards to the high degree of stochasticity in quantum mechanics. Perhaps God does not roll dice; God is in the rolling of the dice.
ᛚᛇᚲᚾᚨᚱᛁ:ᚹᛟᚱᛞ
Mabooka of the Iiopotto

Image: "Faust in his Study" - oil on canvas - by Philipp Winterwerb
user567
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

As I was doing yard work today I listened to this you tube; a high level summary of the history of modern physics ...or what could be crammed into 40 min. https://youtu.be/0NbBjNiw4tk

Notable statements: Einsteins theories break down at the start of a Big Bang and in the center of a black hole. ... String theory lends itself to the possibility of movement through dimensions (parallel universes).

Notably if you want a non science discussion on multiple dimensions that I found fascinating try conversations with God book 3. It deals with mysteries of the universe. I'll dust it off and post a few interesting statements from there too..

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”