Interview: Thai Animism & Sorcery With Peter Jenx

Free Pdf's and Resources from the Coven!

Moderator: Akelta

ChatHound
Patron Deities: Enki
Your favourite Demon?: Asmodeus

Just an update in that I have received several amulets from Peter Jenx and they are all quite amazing. I'm loving my current Phra Ngang--he's so "down-to-earth". I get bits of information from him as flashes of insight. I feel a strong sense of humor from him as well. I have a second Phra Ngang on the way from Thailand right now and Peter is sending a Phra Ngang bucha (more of a statue than an amulet--they are used to charge the altar, though I have a couple of amulets that are strong enough to do the same). I was very much looking forward to getting The Thai Occult book but, unfortunately, it was not sent out with the rest of the pre-orders and won't be shipped until Monday. So I have another couple weeks to be anxious awaiting it. :eyerolldevil: Nevertheless, it is already getting excellent reviews. Not sure if the gold edition has sold out, but from what I gather, these books will not be republished.

Odd thing about my first Phra Ngang arrival--there has been amped-up spiritual connections with my husband. He's fond of Thor and has 3 or 4 spirits. But for all the easy-going companions he has, there is an urging to work with Santa Muerta. I'm feeling the pull, too (moreso devotional for me), but he is getting so many physical signs, it's actually pretty funny to see, but it's also awe-inspiring at the same time. And a very major and unexpected change is coming about for the two of us in regards to a move and his employment--like 7 or 8 miles difference (from mountain to beach). His "luck" seems to be taking a major reversal for the long-term negatives he's had.

Return to “Satan and Sons Downloads and Resources”