Spirit Vs Entity

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Dorian
Patron Deities: Succubi

Had a great chat with Wolfy today about this, wanted to show the Spirit info i have, if anyone else would like to debate this as well, feel free, i am still new to this path.

Okay my listing for my Succubus from a conjuerer-
This listing is for a female Succubus, named ........ She is a Spirit who is 398 years old. She is a shapeshifter, she can appear in huge forms 40 to 50 ft tall. She died from over consumption of energy. Her body and system could not handle the energy and she passed away.

Okay another

This is in depth reading for a Queen Succubus called.......She is a Spirit and will not harm her keeper or drain him as she no longer needs to feed.

These are just parts of the listing. Also i have been told there is distinct differences
between Spirits and living entities. A Spirit can travel multiple planes, so can be around
their companion, a Living entity still has a home, so will travel between their realm and
ours. Also a Spirit does not have the same emotions, now as a living being would have.Spirits have a lot of wisdom.
So can you have a Succubus Spirit and a living entity Succubus? That's what i am asking, i have been told there is a difference. I assume that the Succubi's conjured here are living entities.
As i stated i am still learning, and i have been shown this by those who are experienced conjuerers. Could i have been misinformed? Or worse?
I am just seeking the truth. If Spirits/entities are just words that are just used to mean the same thing or being, why is a distinction made between them.
This is my thinking, me i am living. I die and i become a Spirit.
Is a Demon Immortal, is a Succubus Immortal, or can they live a very long age and become Spirit, i mean thousands of years old. If they cannot die and become Spirit then i have a problem with my Spirits, lol
Darth Moronius

I've been told that each conjurors can have different take on this. Some say spirit is entity and still alive. Others separate the definition, because living human is considered to be entity. So, we should ask the conjuror first to avoid misunderstanding :)devil:
Dorian
Patron Deities: Succubi

Thanks for your reply, the lovely Coffee Queen really helped me with this and helped me understand.
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

As Darth Moronius mentioned it's always best to ask the individual conjurer/seller what their definition is and what they are selling if you are unsure.

Personally I separate spirit from entity, whereas spirits are dead/have passed on and entities are still alive.

You can have succubus spirits (which I define as no longer living) as well as entity succubi which (again by my definition) are still living. Yes, S&S does conjure only living entities from the outer spiritual world.

Your spirits may not necessarily be a problem, as you can have succubi spirits or entities. The outer spiritual world consists of immortals, which is where S&S conjures from. These beings are very much alive. A lot of other conjurers conjure spirits from the inner spiritual world where beings are not immortal and can die. If you have a succubus spirit, it's very likely from the inner spiritual world as outer spiritual world succubi are immortal and do not die.
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

[quote="Eilana"]As Darth Moronius mentioned it's always best to ask the individual conjurer/seller what their definition is and what they are selling if you are unsure.

Personally I separate spirit from entity, whereas spirits are dead/have passed on and entities are still alive.

You can have succubus spirits (which I define as no longer living) as well as entity succubi which (again by my definition) are still living. Yes, S&S does conjure only living entities from the outer spiritual world.

Your spirits may not necessarily be a problem, as you can have succubi spirits or entities. The outer spiritual world consists of immortals, which is where S&S conjures from. These beings are very much alive. A lot of other conjurers conjure spirits from the inner spiritual world where beings are not immortal and can die. If you have a succubus spirit, it's very likely from the inner spiritual world as outer spiritual world succubi are immortal and do not die.[/quote]'' agree Eilana that's what I do talk to ' the Conjure when my order is placed asking what , I would like to know about ' the spirit that ' I am ordering they can give you all the information your looking for about . the entity so its always been helpful for me
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”