Dark and lights Spirits

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

I Have been enjoying Working with my baby Gargoyle helping him learn how to make better contact with me over ' The last few Days with him being one of .The youngest Spirits that are in my keep he's very Close to me in Fact he's one of ,My Companions that Stays around me it Seems like the most he

Enjoys hanging Under Me so Working with my Other demon Companions with . The 21 Day bonding its helping they are enjoying take part in this With me its a lot of Fun and with me feeling more Connected to them after doing this amazing Ritual that . Akelta was so awesome to Share . I Thought doing this with my youngest

Companion would be a Great ideal We started a few Days back with him being So young :) its Not Something that We do every Day maybe every Other day because again his energy is not as strong as Demons energy is are my Other Older dark companions . energy is so taking it slow with Baby. I . Has been my way to

Go and its Working . I Will call him to me invite him in to ,my Sacred Space after setting out candles that He seems to enjoy are like he always comes running looking for a hug holding on to my leg :twisted: its something he's been Doing for a year now of having him come in to my family but anyways after everything is

Set up We begin doing ,the 21 day bonding Ritual he's taking well to doing this with me his energy is not connected to mines and feeling it is also ' Another thing that . I am doing much better now since asking him to take part in this . Ritual with me he don't talk much witch Is Something that We will be working on next for

our next part of . this Ritual getting him to talk to me hearing his voice he's Still young and . I am not sure what age a baby Gargoyle has to reach before they can Started talking but its something again that . I Would like to Work on him with having him say a few Words at a time not pushing him to hard to do this but it

would be Nice to hear his little Voice baby .I , is one of my only Companions that ' I Have never had say anything to me talk wise so hearing his Voice is on my to Do list because . I Do believe he can talk if he wanted to so helping me out with this is Something that :P I Would like to see him do hopefully before this year is

Out . I Will have him talking are at least Saying a few Words at a time because his energy is So Sweet and loving until its hard ' not to want to hear how his Voice sounds :D that's what We will be working on from now but . So far he's doing great again with . The 21 day bonding that he's taking part in now Its just a matter

of getting him to talk now Since that's . the only thing he's never done before that's Speak to me so that ' I Will know the Sound of his Voice but its going to happen . and We will keep working :P Together until it does happen for him its something that . I Really want to hear him Speak so working with him is my way :D
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Baby sounds wonderful. I am busy going through my spirits from CH....I originally wanted to give them all up for adoption, but some are so very attached....they say they are content to just watch my life. My Devotion Demoness says to set a reasonable number, pick some to stay, and use them as tools to improve my meditation and my spirit communication like you are doing. She says not to give up my power so easily. I hope you do get Baby to talk. Just the hug must be great. I think I am going to put that into the bonding ritual for my demons. The first day, feeling out their energy.....and one long hug! :) Demoness I tells me to have the flower fae present me with a new bloom every day, and task them like this. I suggest having Baby do something for you every day... like just making a noise in some way. Sing for him, talk to him. play music. Get him used to sounds and noises. It might help. good luck! :D
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
user1876
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon

Satan's Hellcat wrote:Baby sounds wonderful. I am busy going through my spirits from CH....I originally wanted to give them all up for adoption, but some are so very attached....they say they are content to just watch my life. My Devotion Demoness says to set a reasonable number, pick some to stay, and use them as tools to improve my meditation and my spirit communication like you are doing. She says not to give up my power so easily. I hope you do get Baby to talk. Just the hug must be great. I think I am going to put that into the bonding ritual for my demons. The first day, feeling out their energy.....and one long hug! :) Demoness I tells me to have the flower fae present me with a new bloom every day, and task them like this. I suggest having Baby do something for you every day... like just making a noise in some way. Sing for him, talk to him. play music. Get him used to sounds and noises. It might help. good luck! :D
HellCat your Devotion demoness is right don't give all of them Up because what pulled you towards them is still there . All you need to do is pick Some to work With See

how everything, Goes with them do Some work when you have Some time then you Can still Re- home the Rest that you feel Would help Somebody else on their path but giving up all your Spirits from CH . I Never felt that was a good ideal but it Wasn't my place to Say anything to you about it because they are your spirit but

So only you know what's best for you but Working with my little, Gargoyle trying to get him to talk me is my Goal you can add in a Hug from your Demons once your Done for that Day of doing your . Ritual with them my little guy loves to hug and things are coming along with him nicely one day at a time for Us working with this Ritual :D
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Nefer
Your favourite Demon?: I have a few
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Satan's Hellcat wrote:Baby sounds wonderful. I am busy going through my spirits from CH....I originally wanted to give them all up for adoption, but some are so very attached....they say they are content to just watch my life. My Devotion Demoness says to set a reasonable number, pick some to stay, and use them as tools to improve my meditation and my spirit communication like you are doing. She says not to give up my power so easily. I hope you do get Baby to talk. Just the hug must be great. I think I am going to put that into the bonding ritual for my demons. The first day, feeling out their energy.....and one long hug! :) Demoness I tells me to have the flower fae present me with a new bloom every day, and task them like this. I suggest having Baby do something for you every day... like just making a noise in some way. Sing for him, talk to him. play music. Get him used to sounds and noises. It might help. good luck! :D
You have en entities from ch? I've always been curious about them but I've read so many bad reviews. How come you want to give them away. And how come your devotional demoness says to use them as tools? Is that all they are just tools? How come they don't deserve respect? Forgive my questions if they are intrusive I am coming from a curious perspective, I mean no harm.
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
Nefer

velle wrote: I Have been enjoying Working with my baby Gargoyle helping him learn how to make better contact with me over ' The last few Days with him being one of .The youngest Spirits that are in my keep he's very Close to me in Fact he's one of ,My Companions that Stays around me it Seems like the most he

Enjoys hanging Under Me so Working with my Other demon Companions with . The 21 Day bonding its helping they are enjoying take part in this With me its a lot of Fun and with me feeling more Connected to them after doing this amazing Ritual that . Akelta was so awesome to Share . I Thought doing this with my youngest

Companion would be a Great ideal We started a few Days back with him being So young :) its Not Something that We do every Day maybe every Other day because again his energy is not as strong as Demons energy is are my Other Older dark companions . energy is so taking it slow with Baby. I . Has been my way to

Go and its Working . I Will call him to me invite him in to ,my Sacred Space after setting out candles that He seems to enjoy are like he always comes running looking for a hug holding on to my leg :twisted: its something he's been Doing for a year now of having him come in to my family but anyways after everything is

Set up We begin doing ,the 21 day bonding Ritual he's taking well to doing this with me his energy is not connected to mines and feeling it is also ' Another thing that . I am doing much better now since asking him to take part in this . Ritual with me he don't talk much witch Is Something that We will be working on next for

our next part of . this Ritual getting him to talk to me hearing his voice he's Still young and . I am not sure what age a baby Gargoyle has to reach before they can Started talking but its something again that . I Would like to Work on him with having him say a few Words at a time not pushing him to hard to do this but it

would be Nice to hear his little Voice baby .I , is one of my only Companions that ' I Have never had say anything to me talk wise so hearing his Voice is on my to Do list because . I Do believe he can talk if he wanted to so helping me out with this is Something that :P I Would like to see him do hopefully before this year is

Out . I Will have him talking are at least Saying a few Words at a time because his energy is So Sweet and loving until its hard ' not to want to hear how his Voice sounds :D that's what We will be working on from now but . So far he's doing great again with . The 21 day bonding that he's taking part in now Its just a matter

of getting him to talk now Since that's . the only thing he's never done before that's Speak to me so that ' I Will know the Sound of his Voice but its going to happen . and We will keep working :P Together until it does happen for him its something that . I Really want to hear him Speak so working with him is my way :D
Aww he sounds cute. I did not know that you had a gargoyle. Don't worry you'll be able to hear him speak to you or I should say you'll be able to get him to speak to you in time.
The power of the universe lies within. "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it" ~Roald Dahl
user1876

Nefer wrote:
velle wrote: I Have been enjoying Working with my baby Gargoyle helping him learn how to make better contact with me over ' The last few Days with him being one of .The youngest Spirits that are in my keep he's very Close to me in Fact he's one of ,My Companions that Stays around me it Seems like the most he

Aww he sounds cute. I did not know that you had a gargoyle. Don't worry you'll be able to hear him speak to you or I should say you'll be able to get him to speak to you in time.
thank you Yes . I Really want him to say something to me anything he's my Only Companion that has never said anything to me ' before so working with him with this 21 day Ritual . I am hopping it will get to start Talking to me because ' I Really do want to hear his voice he's So sweet my Baby is what

he's Called my other Companions know not to bother him at all :P witch they never do but its Something that needed to be asked by me anyways to make sure :D
user1876

Last night things got a little be crazy around 10:30 pm are Should . I Say its the time that my Human Spirit felt like playing games with my lights again Penny Wise only made my light go off and on Once then Stopped are so . I Thought about 2:30 am that Morning my lights were all Turned back on having to

Get up to Go to .The Bath Room its hard not to Notes every light was Turned on when :D . I Know that turning them off myself is what happen before going to bed my kids didn't do it besides that even if they did leave all . The lights on in the Rest of the house the door to my Room is locked at night so its not hard to know who

Turned on my light in my Room but Never . The less after talking with my playful Spirit Today he admitted that Yes. :cheekydevil: He did it witch it was known all along it was him to felt like playing with my lights after talking with him Penny Wise said again that . he would Stop playing with the lights late at night so right now

Do . I Believe him NO . is the answer its just a matter of Time before it hits him again its easy to play with the lights it don't take much of his energy and he likes doing this So . :lol: I Will wait and See how long it takes him to Start up messing with my lights again :P because its going to happen again this is what maybe

The sixth time he's done this in three months so .Yeah its going to happen again but its not Really Something that bothers me but it Could run up my bill if he keeps at, this so that Why asking him to Stop doing this has to Work he's not really a bad Spirit but :cuteghost: he has his Days were playing with my lights is more fun

Then talking to me are my Kids he Never Wants to talk With Any of my Demons But that's understandable being how they ' make him feel uneasy but for now he is Saying that . he's going to Stop playing with my lights We shall see how long this last :pumpkin: before he's back at it once more he likes playing with my lights :D
Nefer

I wonder why he does this. Does he do it because he is bored? Does he do it because he is lonely? Does he do it because he wants attention from you? Does he do it because he's angry about something? Does he do it because he is upset about something? These are some questions to keep in mind. Have you ever asked him why he does it? And if you did ask him what was his answer? Do you believe his answer? Also I wonder why being around the demons makes him uneasy. They have not done anything to him.
user1876

Nefer wrote:I wonder why he does this. Does he do it because he is bored? Does he do it because he is lonely? Does he do it because he wants attention from you? Does he do it because he's angry about something? Does he do it because he is upset about something? These are some questions to keep in mind. Have you ever asked him why he does it? And if you did ask him what was his answer? Do you believe his answer? Also I wonder why being around the demons makes him uneasy. They have not done anything to him.
' I Think its because he's bored but also its something that he could have been doing to my friend over at his house because he was happy to hand him Over to me :lol: but We have had our little talk again about playing with my lights Penny Wise has said that he's going to

Stop but again We shall see how long this last because ,He enjoys playing with my Lights turning them off and on its One of maybe the Only things that he seems to enjoy doing he's not a bad are evil ,Spirit but just likes trying to run up my light Bill is his Way of having Fun but he says that going back to my friend he don' t want, that witch . I Would never do anyways but over the last few Nights he's been good no problems so We will see how long it last :D
Nefer

velle wrote:
Nefer wrote:I wonder why he does this. Does he do it because he is bored? Does he do it because he is lonely? Does he do it because he wants attention from you? Does he do it because he's angry about something? Does he do it because he is upset about something? These are some questions to keep in mind. Have you ever asked him why he does it? And if you did ask him what was his answer? Do you believe his answer? Also I wonder why being around the demons makes him uneasy. They have not done anything to him.
' I Think its because he's bored but also its something that he could have been doing to my friend over at his house because he was happy to hand him Over to me :lol: but We have had our little talk again about playing with my lights Penny Wise has said that he's going to

Stop but again We shall see how long this last because ,He enjoys playing with my Lights turning them off and on its One of maybe the Only things that he seems to enjoy doing he's not a bad are evil ,Spirit but just likes trying to run up my light Bill is his Way of having Fun but he says that going back to my friend he don' t want, that witch . I Would never do anyways but over the last few Nights he's been good no problems so We will see how long it last :D
:idea: I may have a solution. In your room or maybe several rooms throughout the house, you can put battery operated lights. Like those little lights that you stick in closets. I think you can buy them even at a dollar store. They stick to the wall. I believe you press down on them and they come on and you press down on them again and they go off. If you buy those he can gladly turn those off and on and it will not run up your light bill. >:)

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”