Shapeshifting and biokenisis work results

Share your stories and experiences you have had with the paranormal and the metaphysical.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Kitsune wrote:For those who would like to see what my eyes look like when my inner predator mode is active;

https://youtu.be/fwSJCkp1Nbs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

There is a definite red color, and at points, you can get a glimpse of the slit pupil.
' Kits thanks ' I Can see it this is So Cool Really it is How do it feel ' Are Should , I say what does it feel like to you :twisted:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

velle wrote:
Kitsune wrote:For those who would like to see what my eyes look like when my inner predator mode is active;

There is a definite red color, and at points, you can get a glimpse of the slit pupil.
' Kits thanks ' I Can see it this is So Cool Really it is How do it feel ' Are Should , I say what does it feel like to you :twisted:
I'm not sure how I would describe it. In that, I am feeling the energy completely envelop my body, and I can feel it in my eyes as well. In fact, it does feel like my whole body has changed.
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein
user1876
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon

Kitsune wrote:
velle wrote:

I'm not sure how I would describe it. In that, I am feeling the energy completely envelop my body, and I can feel it in my eyes as well. In fact, it does feel like my whole body has changed.
' Kits ' I could see it in Your Eyes the energy running though your body ' Yes I can believe it this is So Cool ' you only See stuff like this on Movies You Could be in a Movie for that Matter your Eyes look better ' then Some people they have in the Movies :)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Kitsune
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others

velle wrote:
Kitsune wrote:
velle wrote:

' Kits ' I could see it in Your Eyes the energy running though your body ' Yes I can believe it this is So Cool ' you only See stuff like this on Movies You Could be in a Movie for that Matter your Eyes look better ' then Some people they have in the Movies :)
Thank you Velle.
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

Come in!
user1876

Kitsune wrote:
velle wrote:
Kitsune wrote:
velle wrote:

Thank you Velle.
' Your Welcome Kits its New I've never seen anything like this but on TV' So its working Well for you that much , I can see :)
Kitsune

I was rewatching the video and picked up on these.

I didn't see it very well when the video was playing, but when I moved through the frames I picked these out.
They are blurry because I took a picture of my computer screen.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg

Come in!
user1876

Kitsune wrote:I was rewatching the video and picked up on these.

I didn't see it very well when the video was playing, but when I moved through the frames I picked these out.
' Yes I can it now much better you can also see it move in the Video ' but Agree its seen much better now again this has to be ' the Coolest thing , I 've seen in a long time you Should share it much as you Can ' your video is Worth watching because you can see its Real that's the Cool part :D
Kitsune

velle wrote:

' Yes I can it now much better you can also see it move in the Video ' but Agree its seen much better now again this has to be ' the Coolest thing , I 've seen in a long time you Should share it much as you Can ' your video is Worth watching because you can see its Real that's the Cool part :D
Yup. I plan to continue to making these videos because I enjoy sharing this stuff with you guys.

Come in!
user1876

Kitsune wrote:
velle wrote:

Yup. I plan to continue to making these videos because I enjoy sharing this stuff with you guys.
' You Should Kits because they are Worth sharing what is seen in your Eyes you Don't see every day so Yes its worth Sharing ' I've never seen this in another human being before it just seem so unreal 'but I am Happy for you Kits :)
Kitsune

I was working on focusing and getting into that state tonight, and was able to hold my gaze for about 30 mins straight.

I snapped a photo at one point where I was shifting my pupil into a slit shape.
Attachments
image.jpg

Come in!

Return to “Paranormal Experiences, Supernatural Events, and Metaphysical Phenomenon”