*Mailbag* Best Demons for Revenge

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

user2774653b
Patron Deities: Emperor of the Void Abyssal Demon Lord Leviathan

There are extreme cases but in the most situations i consider revenge as weakness. Someone hurts you, you lose temper, create shadow in yourself with it and revenge. What happens after? Of course he revenges back. Most of the time. Endless circle of negative energy "trading" starts. Life becomes suffering. Rage, cry, depression... pure self destruction. Not only another person destruction. Self destruction!
I m not for endless forgiving tho! Some people cannot be changed, plenty of them never learn. The best is to just turn off and go away. To ignore them. With peace in your heart of course. To lose temper because someone's weakness is weakness too.
I repeat - extreme things can happen and then you have to eliminate the enemy. But only if he doesn't stop to bother you in really serious vital things in your real life.
We're walking in the air
We're floating in the moonlit sky
The people far below are sleeping as we fly

I'm holding very tight
I'm riding in the midnight blue
I'm finding I can fly so high above with you...
Azrael
Your favourite Demon?: My Demon Friend Companions. :)
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Dimension VI wrote:
Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:32 pm
There are extreme cases but in the most situations i consider revenge as weakness. Someone hurts you, you lose temper, create shadow in yourself with it and revenge. What happens after? Of course he revenges back. Most of the time. Endless circle of negative energy "trading" starts. Life becomes suffering. Rage, cry, depression... pure self destruction. Not only another person destruction. Self destruction!
I m not for endless forgiving tho! Some people cannot be changed, plenty of them never learn. The best is to just turn off and go away. To ignore them. With peace in your heart of course. To lose temper because someone's weakness is weakness too.
I repeat - extreme things can happen and then you have to eliminate the enemy. But only if he doesn't stop to bother you in really serious vital things in your real life.
Well if the revenge is... to finish someone or total destruction, no one would revenge you back cause when it comes total destruction, no one is able to stand up after that so if you do revenge, make sure it's a way there's no turning back for them, otherwise, they may hurt you later. When it comes to it, we need to be careful and stategize othewise, they can stand up and hurt us back. And yeah, there must be serious reason to revenge. I personally don't see it as weakness, it depends on person character. Not everyone likes to smash and destroy everything so it's not necessary a "weakness" but more different character. Some people like it, some don't. If you enjoy it, you don't suffer some depression or regrets. I'd never say it's "weakness" but completely different type of character and type of a person and it doesn't make him/her "weak" or not, just different, that's all. Revenge and destruction work require decided mind and attitude, otherwise it may not work and we can feel regrets. So if you're doing it, make sure you 100% want that.

I'd gladly add Andras, Abaddon and Qalilitu to that list.
user2774653b
Patron Deities: Emperor of the Void Abyssal Demon Lord Leviathan

They can hurt you back even if you spell deadly curse at them. They can come from spirit world where their souls are after death and do nice hell from your life. :ghost:

And i can't get over the revenge as just different character thing. When someone revenges it means that he feels hurted and insulted by particular person to whom he revenges. It means that he allowed to that person to produce negative feelings and shadow in him. He allowed that to some son of the b***h (sorry for dirty word but can't find more convincing one). That's definitely not what son of the.... deserve! 😉
Also revenge will never bring back what somebody took from you. That thing whatever or whoever is it, will still miss you even if you kill him.

And there are still extreme cases when the annihilation is the only way to get rid of someone who is really tormenting you permanently and you cannot find any other way to avoid him. Then i'm up for annihilating him, but in that case it's not revenge. It's self defence.
We're walking in the air
We're floating in the moonlit sky
The people far below are sleeping as we fly

I'm holding very tight
I'm riding in the midnight blue
I'm finding I can fly so high above with you...

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”