Music I have made well working with King U

Art, cultural, and music, share creative things that you love!
Phlan
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

Bathosias wrote:
Phlan wrote:
Bathosias wrote:
Phlan wrote:Hahahaha oh ya you need to make it rain groupies for all! Sharing is Caring
...or just make it rain on the groupies!

https://youtu.be/VNPlrE9z1vs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Hahahahahaha yes!!!!!
Please tell me you watched the video and read in what the edited out portions were! Lmao
Dude watched the vid and had that song in my head for like an hour Hahahaha but I did not read the what the edited portions were
Phlan

Also thanks guys for giving the songs a listen :) glad you enjoyed them, unless you hated them and said you enjoyed them in which case thanks for hating lol :)
User5191
Your favourite Demon?: DW and the DF
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

Phlan wrote:
Bathosias wrote:
Phlan wrote:
Bathosias wrote:
Phlan wrote:Hahahaha oh ya you need to make it rain groupies for all! Sharing is Caring
...or just make it rain on the groupies!

https://youtu.be/VNPlrE9z1vs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Hahahahahaha yes!!!!!
Please tell me you watched the video and read in what the edited out portions were! Lmao
Dude watched the vid and had that song in my head for like an hour Hahahaha but I did not read the what the edited portions were
As long as you were making it rain on dem hoes. Lmfao
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

"Allow me to quote myself" -Bathosias
Phlan

Of Course!!!!!!! How else am I suppose to make them wet......................never mind answered that myself ;)
User5191

Phlan wrote:Of Course!!!!!!! How else am I suppose to make them wet......................never mind answered that myself ;)
"Now get your umbrella, bring your rain coat. Baby I make it flood. Now you gonna need a boat!"
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

Phlan

Bathosias wrote:
Phlan wrote:Of Course!!!!!!! How else am I suppose to make them wet......................never mind answered that myself ;)
"Now get your umbrella, bring your rain coat. Baby I make it flood. Now you gonna need a boat!"
Just pure gold hahahahahaha
User5191

Who says modern poets don't exist?!?

Phlan

Right Hahahahah! Plus I believe I'm also a modern poet lol after all lyrics are just poems with music
User5191

Phlan wrote:Right Hahahahah! Plus I believe I'm also a modern poet lol after all lyrics are just poems with music
Some poets are better than others. Like there are whole eras of "poetry" best left forgotten except that they serve as a warning to others... Never again, N'sync... Never again.

Phlan

Hahahaha hahahahaha but did they really write there own stuff? I think it was some dudes/dudettes in the studio writing that

Return to “Art, Culture, & Music”