1937 gold medal

Dreams and their deeper meanings, post your dreams here.
Ymirson
Patron Deities: Sutehk
Your favourite Demon?: DC L'
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

I had an odd dream last night. I need to start recording them again, as at least I am recalling them more and more since my companions have been around. Anyway, last night I was sitting in a great room on this couch amongst kindred magickal minded folk. Then this older woman was looking for a couple items in charging boxes. There were a few of them in this room and all were empty except this one with gold leafing on it. Next she opened it and pulled out 2 gold medals from the 1937 Olympics. They were from Berlin. I am ok with history, but had not seen or read anything related in at least a couple years. If I recall, this was the Olympics that the US boycotted since the Nazi's were running it. Weird how I would pull that dream out. Anyway, I may not be entirely accurate but nonetheless it was a dream.
User5191
Your favourite Demon?: DW and the DF
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

This is a very interesting dream. Have you thought back on it since and tried to derive meaning out of it?
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

"Allow me to quote myself" -Bathosias
Ymirson

Maybe in an alchemical sense the symbolism would be apparent, deriving my work with my spiritual companions is in essence another way to mirror or reflect the self. Also helping them in turn. In the end, isn't always about the self?
brandon3913
Patron Deities: Azazel,Lucifuge
Your favourite Demon?: Hellhound,Abaasy demon,Succubus,Demonic vampire
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

It's probably more of a sign that you need to do what it takes to achieve a goal in ur life sometimes they that's how companions try to tell you that you need to try harder at what ur wanting in all of the dream it was based on what ittl be like to finally reach that goal your wanting.
brandon3913
Patron Deities: Azazel,Lucifuge
Your favourite Demon?: Hellhound,Abaasy demon,Succubus,Demonic vampire
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

If that makes since.
Ymirson

Yes it totally makes sense, thanks Brandon. I am searching for another job. My current one is quite unfulfilling. As I do, I blacksmith on this side and it is so fun. I am getting about an order a week. Not enough to quit my job, but a nice hobby nonetheless. My mind processing no less.

Return to “Dreams and Their Deeper Meanings”