Companion's Gift

Share jokes, positive and heart-warming stories here!
karenwpi
Patron Deities: Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Uphir, Pazuzu, Chernobog
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

My first demon companion is Mutilation Death Cat Ey'. We pronounce this formal nickname like the word "eye". He has one eye and one vacant socket for second eye. He uses flesh patches so as not to frighten poor dead souls he works with.

At the same time Ey' materialized in my life, so too did Pigeon.

Pigeon has use of only one eye. The other being torn and healed over. He can see somewhat shapes and shadows through the left eye, but otherwise has to rely on the right one to see and navigate the world.

Pigeon at first seemed like a smallish maybe female cat. Nope, he was just starving & is actually a very large neutered male. The vet guessed his age around 3 - 6. So, we don't know.

He is one of many abandoned house & feral cats that come to eat dinner at my work.

I still can not understand how my 2 allergic daughters agreed to bring a cat in the house.

I wonder to this day what role Ey' had in convincing the daughter units. One told me about a dream she had which very clearly told her Pigeon is part of the family (he was still living on streets then). The other daughter has been pining for a kitty, but allergic. So she was easy...

It's a joy to have Pigeon home. He is a real love.
Karen S
karenwpi

Hi! I'm Pigeon. I like to stretch my paws out to hold hands.

I've gained plenty of weight since first meeting my human mommy. She fed me outside for awhile & then one night she swooped me up, put me in a car & took me to a place with people and a huge nasty dog. But she keeps me safe in her room. We have a child gate to keep the dog out. And, I've come to a point. The food in the kitchen is more powerful than the dog. I plan on being part of the full household soon!!

Karen S
Vackra
Patron Deities: Skaði, Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Spectral; Void; Infernal

Awh I’m so happy for you! What a handsome boy he is!
And I could swear, that the ocean sings, and the mountains talk to me
karenwpi

Vackra wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 8:40 pm
Awh I’m so happy for you! What a handsome boy he is!
Thank you Vackra! He really is so handsome and such a big boy!

I almost forgot to mention...

About a day after Pigeon came home, my daughter had a second cat dream. She said there was a huge all white cat with cropped ears who she positive was our next cat. She was starting to feel distressed because she is very allergic & felt strongly theres a second cat about to join the family.

When describing the second cat, she focused on the mutilated ears, it was a main detail in the dream. I felt sure it was Ey' in her dream, so was able to reassure her we probably wouldn't be adding another hair & dander dropping allergen producer in our small living compartment lol!

It's all very interesting to me personally. She's an indigenous woman & she looks to dreams and other signs for directional guidance at times. She knows, yet also doesn't know I have a demon feline companion. All sooo sooo interesting.....
Karen S
Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

karenwpi wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 6:18 am
My first demon companion is Mutilation Death Cat Ey'. We pronounce this formal nickname like the word "eye". He has one eye and one vacant socket for second eye. He uses flesh patches so as not to frighten poor dead souls he works with.

At the same time Ey' materialized in my life, so too did Pigeon.

Pigeon has use of only one eye. The other being torn and healed over. He can see somewhat shapes and shadows through the left eye, but otherwise has to rely on the right one to see and navigate the world.

Pigeon at first seemed like a smallish maybe female cat. Nope, he was just starving & is actually a very large neutered male. The vet guessed his age around 3 - 6. So, we don't know.

He is one of many abandoned house & feral cats that come to eat dinner at my work.

I still can not understand how my 2 allergic daughters agreed to bring a cat in the house.

I wonder to this day what role Ey' had in convincing the daughter units. One told me about a dream she had which very clearly told her Pigeon is part of the family (he was still living on streets then). The other daughter has been pining for a kitty, but allergic. So she was easy...

It's a joy to have Pigeon home. He is a real love.

Ahh I just adore people you. :hug: Thank you for the pic and his story.
Pigeon’s a Lucky fellow. :devillove:

I was in tears this morning watching a little black cat sitting inside my fence and savagely scratching at his ears. He’s so cold he’s acting drunk.
With the windchill we’re at-49 (c) and my ferals are making the desperate move to come out during the day for an attempt at food. I managed a bowl of hot food for him but the curious deer couldn’t understand his behaviour and got between him and the food. Fortunately my companions helped with the details…. Like getting the deer to move their ass and the cat to remember why he is sitting at my front door and come eat.
"Good morning. I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "
Oflight Lokebrenna
Patron Deities: Loki

Precious Pigeon. Lots of toe bean kisses.
I'm here and I'm QUEER!!!
karenwpi

Kore Serpens wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:31 pm

Ahh I just adore people you. :hug: Thank you for the pic and his story.
Pigeon’s a Lucky fellow. :devillove:

I was in tears this morning watching a little black cat sitting inside my fence and savagely scratching at his ears. He’s so cold he’s acting drunk.
With the windchill we’re at-49 (c) and my ferals are making the desperate move to come out during the day for an attempt at food. I managed a bowl of hot food for him but the curious deer couldn’t understand his behaviour and got between him and the food. Fortunately my companions helped with the details…. Like getting the deer to move their ass and the cat to remember why he is sitting at my front door and come eat.
Ahhh, thank you Kore Serpens! I always get a relieved happy feeling when hearing from you.

It's hard to watch other creatures suffer, you have a beautiful heart.

This cold snap has been hard to bear. The feral and homeless are taking the brunt. Tbh it's always harder for me to have sympathy for the feral & abandoned house humans, but I'm working on that issue!
Karen S
karenwpi

Oflight Lokebrenna wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 9:42 pm
Precious Pigeon. Lots of toe bean kisses.
Ahh, thanks! He's such a love. He let's me man-handle him alot.

The phrase toe beans is soo funny.
I used to call it kneading the dough.
Daughters say Pigeon is making biscuits.
Karen S
Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

karenwpi wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:11 pm

Tbh it's always harder for me to have sympathy for the feral & abandoned house humans, but I'm working on that issue!
If you want to dip your toe into the feral abandoned house humans issue you are very welcome to come stay in my neighbourhood for however long it takes to cure that delusion. :devilwave:
I’ve rescued more animals than I can even remember anymore from them…. it was bad enough witnessing what I’ve seen them do to themselves - and the destruction they've caused and keep causing - but The animal abuse cured me of sympathy.

I’ve worn hazmat suit to clean up behind them …. and I’ve been into the darker areas where the sludge was so thick that it made me vomit it was so disgusting and terrifying. I wouldn't go back into the house even after it was rebuilt. Now I don’t have to as they burnt it down. I live in a triangle of burnt down houses. I could clean up the physical filth but the sludge remained for as long as they were holding onto the house. And it pulled down the whole neighbourhood.

So, I too am working on my attitude….. I’m not certain where I’ll end up but what I’ve seen/experienced has forever altered me .

Haha - If you’ve made it this far reading then you deserve a really big hug. :hug:
"Good morning. I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "
karenwpi

Kore Serpens wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:13 pm
karenwpi wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:11 pm

Tbh it's always harder for me to have sympathy for the feral & abandoned house humans, but I'm working on that issue!
If you want to dip your toe into the feral abandoned house humans issue you are very welcome to come stay in my neighbourhood for however long it takes to cure that delusion. :devilwave:
I’ve rescued more animals than I can even remember anymore from them…. it was bad enough witnessing what I’ve seen them do to themselves - and the destruction they've caused and keep causing - but The animal abuse cured me of sympathy.

I’ve worn hazmat suit to clean up behind them …. and I’ve been into the darker areas where the sludge was so thick that it made me vomit it was so disgusting and terrifying. I wouldn't go back into the house even after it was rebuilt. Now I don’t have to as they burnt it down. I live in a triangle of burnt down houses. I could clean up the physical filth but the sludge remained for as long as they were holding onto the house. And it pulled down the whole neighbourhood.

So, I too am working on my attitude….. I’m not certain where I’ll end up but what I’ve seen/experienced has forever altered me .

Haha - If you’ve made it this far reading then you deserve a really big hug. :hug:
I made it through! Hugs lol.

I've seen a fair share of gross from humans. Weird filth piled up inside houses with babies, etc. You get the drift. And when you see rats whose size is truly terrifying skulking about the apartments....shivers. Best not to go inside those apartments, but of course I did. I think it's interesting at a certain level to see how sludge affects people. And also awful.

I swing back and forth between compassion and irritation. And randomly coming up with solutions for our housing humans issues. Mostly involving housing people & helping with finding purpose. Surprise!

Now the fully feral humans....hmmmmm...not sure there really. I think that one is a mixed bag lol. And probably needs better defined & a more decent term applied. At a deep level, they are very damaged I would guess.
Karen S

Return to “Good Feels, Humour, and Positive Stories”