Spooky Realm

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

karenwpi
Patron Deities: Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Uphir, Pazuzu, Chernobog
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

:devilsecret:

I've traveled to the Spooky Realm several times now. The first time I stood at the space between here & there for a very long time. I could see Gravekeeper N. He just sat and waited for me, patient and calm. And amused. He said, "you paid to come here, yet you are too scared to enter. Why?" I really didn't know why I was frightened and then I wasn't sure why I'm paying for stuff. And then I passed through the portal and met him by his fire. I realized that I have fears around death & dying. I have fears around demons and dark beings. I have just soo many fears.
I also have internal blocks to the spiritual worlds, a strong voice saying it's all a bunch of crap.

And there he was again, Gravekeeper N. He stared straight into my eyes for awhile & then said, "you Know I am real." He imprinted on me that if I feel everything is unreal, beings on other side of veil don't exist, etc, then I am to hold onto him. His actuality and reality as a living being.

The trips have started blending, but here is one highlight:

Ey' and I walked about seeking anyone wanting to talk with us. The first one was mostly skeleton with some bits of flesh still clinging. They were on top of their grave laying down doing circles, like a car doing donuts at Dunkin Donuts. Around and around and around and around. They said this represents their life, which was so damn repetitive that they Must warn anyone who has ears to hear! A life with too much repetitive actions & thoughts is just circular and will cause one to waste their time & energies.

(Note: i posted the above roughly month ago on discord. One very lovely person asked me what I think it all means. Following are the thoughts I had:)

I would say the experience with Gravekeeper N was the most impactful and important. I've shied away from all things death & dying for over 50 years, yet I have natural necromantic skills. Incongruity there. Need to overcome my own obstacles and embrace all of my skills, not just the popular ones (besides..being a necromancer Is super cool lol).

The skeletan doing donuts was also impactful and important. They were very eye-catching and very easy to understand. So, an initiation into speaking with the Dead in this region. Letting me know I can visit anytime and actually see & speak with & understand the Dead Ones. A welcome! And do please come back again!

Additionally, there are aspects of my life that are soul-draining bc so repetitive and monotonous. Monotonous repetition, repetitive monotony!!!!!

The best part of the Spooky Realm is that Gravekeeper N is now my February 2024 Death Demon to work with!! I feel very grateful and am excited to see what work we do!!
Karen S
rainsunshinefrog

What a cool journey you have!! I’m so glad the spooky realm is helping.
karenwpi
Patron Deities: Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Uphir, Pazuzu, Chernobog
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

rainsunshinefrog wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:13 pm
What a cool journey you have!! I’m so glad the spooky realm is helping.
Ahh thanks rainsunshinefrog!
My journey sounds interesting bc I studied and practiced writing in English a Lot as a kid. So the words flow fairly easily most of the time.

Back to the Spooky Key...
I highly recommend the Spooky Key. Also recommend anything from SNS that connects us to Death Deities, therefore Dead Ones. Like, a Dark Orb of Necromantic Whispers. A Lowborn or Spectral companion, etc, etc. Soooo many options here.

Here is why:
I believe that A) humans really need to let go of ancestral and familial bindings. Almost everyone appears to be tied tightly and staked to a pole in the middle of an inhospitable field.

Why? We think that's human existence.

Our Ancestors told us to believe we are staked, tied, alone. And to be cheerful about it. Cheerful...blinded, staring into a scorching sun that weakens and robs our energies. And we can do nothing about it.

Probably, possibly this all began unintentionally. Sentient species rarely commence existence with a mean spirit. That comes later as the body bloats and the being starts tearing & eating at itself.
Gross, I know.

I also believe that B) humans can change now. They have to change now. Because it's time.

And, C) we change by talking to others. Specifically who are Dead. And who live with the Dead. And, thankfully also by talking with necromancers. Because they talk to the Dead lololol.

Not silly and misguided like the band The Grateful Dead.
Not angry and dashing forward blindly like...too many to list.
But, empowered. Having un-staked, un-tied, reunited with others. Having released the mean spirit that Is Not Us.
Karen S

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”