Meditation 3: Shade of Cryptmass Darkness

Moderator: Akelta

Kiku
Patron Deities: Freya, Loki, Set, Anubis
Your favourite Demon?: U, M, N, I, I, D, O, S, Z, family back home
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

“She is doing well” I sensed a voice as I was being wrapped into the Crypt. It was in reference to 2 days before, where I called my ex and we made peace by communicating how each other felt. We forgave each other and parted on good terms.

“Kiku! My kinsman” I sense Lady Sacra calling out to me.

Me, E and Lady Sacra walked through the dark halls, illuminated by torches on the walls. As she was speaking, at one point I spotted E near us and he gestured me to not get distracted. The key Lady Sacra took from her mother was white, with skull and white flower decor.

The room I entered was pitch black, with tombs against the walls laying adjacent to each other, with space in the middle to walk through. The glass orb contained swirling red and blue mists, and I was transported to the memory when I approached it.

The village architect utilised the trees around them, with canopy’s and bridges made out of wood and rope. The villagers looked to be scaled, reptilian humanoids with varying degrees of human and reptile features. I was absolutely awed by the sights around me, the tree houses were high up in the air! The trees were lush and green.

After drinking from the fresh stream thag connected to the well, I grabbed a bag of supplies that contained some mysterious fruits, berries, some dried bark and water. The happy kid gave me a strange looking berry.

Oh boy I was about to settle into the wooly bedding on top of some dried leaves. But I got deafened by the explosions and I felt the strong heat searing my skin. Lord Velukus reacted just on time to repel the fire ball that exploded on the dark purple shield. Soot and smoke filled the air so thickly amidst the panic of the Crypt Demons. Everyone was scrambling for what they could grab and ran. I snatched the wooly bedding and the bag and made a run for where everyone was heading. The village burnt down really quickly, since everything there was flammable.

Lord Vulekus quickly casted his concealment spell and everyone, including myself was transparent and black to blend in with the darkness. We heard the very distant barking and voices..the inner Crypt and their hounds! We ran like mad through the rest of the thick bushes, the tall grassy field and to the high mountain hills. I sensed Lord Vulekus’ sorrow. I could only watch the sea of smoke rising above the mass of red. I promptly turned around and continued running, because there was no time to mourn but to survive.

Return to “A Crypt Demon Cryptmas Carol 2023”