Advent Day 17 - Art Gazing & Inspiration Transvocation

Moderator: Akelta

ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

A Cryptmas Advent Calendar

It's the time of the year when the days grow cold and the nights get dark. Where you find yourself bundled up to get cozy for the winter. On this advent calendar, we are focusing on the connections with our companions and loved ones around us. You can do each activity out of order, skip some, or do all of them. Whatever draws you in, allow those creative and comforting energies to flow. This is a time of friends and family, those that we want around us. Bring your companions along!

Day Seventeen

Day Seventeen is a two part connecting exercise. For today, take some time to sit with your companion and look at art. It can be any sort of art form - like online museum walk throughs, looking at pintrest, your favorite fanfiction site, or whatever inspires you. Art comes in many media forms, so choose whatever it is that you enjoy the most. Sit with them and spend time going through these art forms. Tap in and take in the energies of art and creativity. Let those energies flow over you. Talk with your companion about what you're gazing at, what the energies feel like. What opinions do they have on the artwork? What are some things they enjoy or feel inspired by.

Now, in the second part, sit with them. Ground and center yourself, make sure that you are shielded. Cleanse if you need to. Transvocation can be complex, but something that can be a wonderful connection tool. You can also opt out of the transvocation part and stick with just regular energetic connection. Invite your companion to share energies and welcome them to share the experience of creativity with you. Ask them join you in creating and driving inspiration for an art project or any sort of project that you want to work on. Let the energies of your companion and of the art gazing you did previously wash over you.

Create art or create something that comes from this inspiration.

Feel free to post below to share your experiences! Make sure to journal them as well if you want to keep track of your manifestations and experiences.

You can skip this one or you can do it later on if you will or you can do it multiple times.
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

I decided to invite my companion Arachne Apothecary demoness Z to co-habit my body, transvocate, because one of the things she does is art.

I invited her in and we went online to the Tacoma Museum of Glass.

We watched a video about the museum. Then we went into the kitchen after the video. The refrigerator was running (normally) but it sounded really strange to me. Before I could start to be concerned by it, she let me know it sounded weird because I was hearing it as she would. It was wild how we could think-communicate to each other instantaneously.

We went back to the computer to look at more art online from the gallery, but Gizmo bunny was making noise in his cage. It was all over . . . she wanted to hold and pet Gizmo. LOL

We held and pet him. I could feel pure bliss and happiness coming from her. She also has pets and loves animals.

So much for the art transvocation exercise . . . it got high-jacked. LOL I'll try it again later. :devilgrin:
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost
Darknesse

I attempted this with my companion. I invited him to see my story which I've had writer's block on for months, and as we worked on it together, I've had a new idea to continue the story. I was very happy to have a new inspiration to continue the story. I loved his help very much.
There is more love in the heart of the chilling frost than among family.
Astarosche
Patron Deities: Azazel, Mammon, Marbas, Leviathan, Lucifer, my Companions, Clauneck, Choronzon
Your favourite Demon?: my Companions, Azazel

:devillust:
I made this with my Chimera Demon. We chose sea monster art pictures.
I love sea monsters.
Attachments
IMG_20240102_205422.jpg
IMG_20240102_205422.jpg (63.37 KiB) Viewed 2611 times
IMG_20240102_210111.jpg
IMG_20240102_210111.jpg (17.34 KiB) Viewed 2611 times
IMG_20240102_205325.jpg
IMG_20240102_205325.jpg (28.64 KiB) Viewed 2611 times
Astarosche
Patron Deities: Azazel, Mammon, Marbas, Leviathan, Lucifer, my Companions, Clauneck, Choronzon
Your favourite Demon?: my Companions, Azazel

:devilgrin:
And this one...
Attachments
IMG_20240102_205946.jpg
IMG_20240102_205946.jpg (37.46 KiB) Viewed 2610 times
Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

Astarosche wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:03 pm
:devillust:
I made this with my Chimera Demon. We chose sea monster art pictures.
I love sea monsters.
All of your works of art are amazing! I love them. They are very moving evoking emotion. :devillove: :devillust:
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost
Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

Astarosche wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:05 pm
And this one...
Astarosche! You have an amazing ability :devillove: :devillove:
"Good morning. I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "
karenwpi
Patron Deities: Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Uphir, Pazuzu, Chernobog
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Wynd Runner wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 10:15 pm
I decided to invite my companion Arachne Apothecary demoness Z to co-habit my body, transvocate, because one of the things she does is art.

I invited her in and we went online to the Tacoma Museum of Glass.

We watched a video about the museum. Then we went into the kitchen after the video. The refrigerator was running (normally) but it sounded really strange to me. Before I could start to be concerned by it, she let me know it sounded weird because I was hearing it as she would. It was wild how we could think-communicate to each other instantaneously.

We went back to the computer to look at more art online from the gallery, but Gizmo bunny was making noise in his cage. It was all over . . . she wanted to hold and pet Gizmo. LOL

We held and pet him. I could feel pure bliss and happiness coming from her. She also has pets and loves animals.

So much for the art transvocation exercise . . . it got high-jacked. LOL I'll try it again later. :devilgrin:
Oh my goodness!! This is the best companion interaction!! I just adore you and your demons Wynd Runner!! Soo freaking adorable with that gizmo bunny hopping in the midst.
Karen S
karenwpi

Darknesse wrote:
Mon Jan 01, 2024 5:03 pm
I attempted this with my companion. I invited him to see my story which I've had writer's block on for months, and as we worked on it together, I've had a new idea to continue the story. I was very happy to have a new inspiration to continue the story. I loved his help very much.
That is awesome!! Schweet!!
Karen S
karenwpi

Astarosche wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:05 pm
And this one...
Love your work Astarosche :devilfre:
Sea serpents are so divine :devilmagic: & you have beautiful creativity