Advent Day 17 - Art Gazing & Inspiration Transvocation

Moderator: Akelta

Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

karenwpi wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:09 pm
Wynd Runner wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 10:15 pm
I decided to invite my companion Arachne Apothecary demoness Z to co-habit my body, transvocate, because one of the things she does is art.

I invited her in and we went online to the Tacoma Museum of Glass.

We watched a video about the museum. Then we went into the kitchen after the video. The refrigerator was running (normally) but it sounded really strange to me. Before I could start to be concerned by it, she let me know it sounded weird because I was hearing it as she would. It was wild how we could think-communicate to each other instantaneously.

We went back to the computer to look at more art online from the gallery, but Gizmo bunny was making noise in his cage. It was all over . . . she wanted to hold and pet Gizmo. LOL

We held and pet him. I could feel pure bliss and happiness coming from her. She also has pets and loves animals.

So much for the art transvocation exercise . . . it got high-jacked. LOL I'll try it again later. :devilgrin:
Oh my goodness!! This is the best companion interaction!! I just adore you and your demons Wynd Runner!! Soo freaking adorable with that gizmo bunny hopping in the midst.
Thank you, yes it was a lot of fun. :devilgrin:
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost

Return to “A Crypt Demon Cryptmas Carol 2023”