Advent Day 15 - Your Specialty

Moderator: Akelta

ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

A Cryptmas Advent Calendar

It's the time of the year when the days grow cold and the nights get dark. Where you find yourself bundled up to get cozy for the winter. On this advent calendar, we are focusing on the connections with our companions and loved ones around us. You can do each activity out of order, skip some, or do all of them. Whatever draws you in, allow those creative and comforting energies to flow. This is a time of friends and family, those that we want around us. Bring your companions along!

Day Fifteen

Day Fifteen begins as an opposite to Day Fourteen! Take a moment with your companion to show off something you love to do. This can be art, gaming, reading, even hiking or sky watching. You can show off your knowledge of things you love. You can show off that wood carving skill, or how you can blow bubbles in your cereal milk. The sky is the limit, just so long as you enjoy yourself with your companion.

Feel free to post below to share your experiences! Make sure to journal them as well if you want to keep track of your manifestations and experiences.

You can skip this one or you can do it later on if you will or you can do it multiple times.
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

". . . or how you can blow bubbles in your cereal milk."

This little part had me laughing pretty hard. Funny you should mention this because that is about how I feel comparing where I am magically with knowledge and ability working next to and learning from my companions.

I had to think about it. What can I contribute to the conversation? What am I a master of?

I have studied and practiced sorcery for nearly 30 years now. The more I learn, the more I see how much is out there and realize just how much I do not know. I would not call myself a "master." But, I am proud of what I have achieved and accomplished.

I continued with Lunarian Queen L again to share. I wore her vessel pendant and could feel her nearby in the room. I shared the following.

I started studying and working with the elements of earth, air, water, fire, and spirit. I split my time learning to be a healer. I was a Reiki healer offering services to the public for some time. I was attuned as a Reiki master and studied five different styles of Reiki. I also studied and applied Shamanic healing techniques, Therapeutic Touch, Pranic healing, and polarity energy balancing, and I also included some sorcery at times. In my early days, I helped a lot of people. Other than that when there were times of need, I did curse, but that was rare.

I also loved working with Fae and dragons.

I transitioned my magic to that of affecting situations. Also when I called on or summoned various gods and goddesses, they showed up.

Over time, I studied Gardnerian Witchcraft, Santeria, Feri, and Heathenry.

It is interesting how life turns out. I never made it to third degree as a Gardnerian, never made it to being initiated as Padrino in Santeria, never initiated Feri, and never made it to Gothi in Heathenry, though those were all goals at one time or another. But, I learned a lot and am grateful for the experiences.

This is my path, Satanist and Demonophile, and I am happiest here by far.

It felt really good to share this with Lunarian Queen L and here on these forums.
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost
Astarosche
Patron Deities: Azazel, Mammon, Marbas, Leviathan, Lucifer, my Companions, Clauneck, Choronzon
Your favourite Demon?: my Companions, Azazel

:devillove:
First I created a potion together with my Solar Commander.
It is a potion for courage, strength, mental and emotional power, motivation and victory.
I chose oils, dragonblood, bay leaves, garnets, gold quartz and some secrets. During my spellwork my Commander gave me extra power energy, I felt it.
Another time I called my Chimera Demon. I was excited, because I wanted to show him my Monster Box
I wanted to please him. My box is programmed with codewords, I chose DARK monstrous living entity, who help with psychic energies. My Chimera Demon stepped back that I welcomed and felt the energies of my visitors. It was amazing.
Some days later I wanted to impress my Chimera Demon, showing and working with my channel to deep sea monsters. We enjoyed their calming and moving like the tides' energies.
Somehow I have authority when it comes to my beloved sea monsters, maybe because I had a nonhuman past life as a Priestess of the Oceans.
Attachments
IMG_20240102_151101.jpg
IMG_20240102_151101.jpg (49.77 KiB) Viewed 1581 times
IMG_20231224_171449.jpg
IMG_20231224_171449.jpg (29.87 KiB) Viewed 1581 times

Return to “A Crypt Demon Cryptmas Carol 2023”