Advent Day 13 - It Starts with a Word

Moderator: Akelta

ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

A Cryptmas Advent Calendar

It's the time of the year when the days grow cold and the nights get dark. Where you find yourself bundled up to get cozy for the winter. On this advent calendar, we are focusing on the connections with our companions and loved ones around us. You can do each activity out of order, skip some, or do all of them. Whatever draws you in, allow those creative and comforting energies to flow. This is a time of friends and family, those that we want around us. Bring your companions along!

Day Thirteen

Day Thirteen begins with a study of clairaudience. This is one of the ones that many people want to develop and work on. There is a lot of misunderstanding exactly what clairaudience is and how it manifests. Clairaudience, when broken into its meaning, can mean clear hearing. But what does hearing mean, exactly? That's where there is a misnomer that when you have clairauidence, you hear things on a physical level. Which it can work like that! But, most are more in tune with the internal clairaudience than external physical hearing. When you are exercising your clairaudience, it can come across in a few ways. A ringing in the ears, which is where it is telling you that those energies are moving and clearing. Another, is that you are "hearing" within your own thought stream.

Today, we are going to work with clairaudience by recognizing it through our own thought stream.

Sit in a comfortable position within your space. Take a moment to center and ground yourself. Be present in the moment. Ask a companion to join you. It takes practice with this, but you absolutely can tap into your clairaudience. Right now, you want to focus on receiving and not about accuracy. Accuracy and Discernment can come later when you are more practiced. You want the energy to flow so that you can hear.

Ask your companion to give you a word. Just start with one. It can be anything, so take a moment to recognized how you think and if you happen to pick up on a random thought. That is how most of the clairaudience manifestation will begin, random thoughts. If it's something that feel like it's completely left field or out of the ordinary, then know that it most likely is your clairaudience.

For those that have worked on this for awhile and use the clairaudience or telepathy, you can ask your companion to hold a conversation with you or tell you a story. Whichever you'd like!

Feel free to post below to share your experiences! Make sure to journal them as well if you want to keep track of your manifestations and experiences.

You can skip this one or you can do it later on if you will or you can do it multiple times.
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

I have been working on my psychic skills for a bit. I have progressed to a little telepathy with my companions.

Today is the day I am hanging out with Crypt demoness N. I started to meditate for this exercise.

I sat quietly in my chair saying her Ara in my mind repeatedly while wearing and holding her pendant vessel.

Suddenly she said into my mind, "Don't you think it would be easier to hold my hand and connect to your third eye chakra?"

I temporarily left the meditation because I was laughing. I was laughing because I forgot and laughing because she was speaking into my mind.

I recomposed myself and got back into a meditative state. I asked her to hold my hand and connect to my third eye chakra. There was a bit of silence. Then I felt she was waiting for me to speak first. At first I could not think of anything to say, and then I thought about my plans for my day.

I asked her, "would you like to hang out with me when I go shopping today?"

Crypt demoness N, "Yes! You know I would love to."

I felt a closeness and my heart chakra was open and buzzing with energy.

:devillove: :devillust:
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost
Astarosche
Patron Deities: Azazel, Mammon, Marbas, Leviathan, Lucifer, my Companions, Clauneck, Choronzon
Your favourite Demon?: my Companions, Azazel

Somehow this event cause a lot of shadow work and past lives trauma. So I really want to know what is the opinion towards karma for my Solar Commander. Immediatly he worked with my head, I felt this and I felt sensations in my ears, but no words. I do not understand why. About five years ago I was able to hear message from my companion, he told me that someone must be very careful with me as companion. Perhaps because I am suffering from migraine attacks.
My Solar Commander went with his energy to my blockade in my rootchakra and let me know I cannot live, low life force, energetic consequences after experiencing a violent death after persecution and torture.
How unfair! This blockade is a handicap, tiredness, not coming into my power and leck of abundance
Unfair, unfair, unfair. Then I asked him what can I do against this.
And he answered with sexual energies. It was pleasure, then he let me experience how these energies deal with the blockade, amazing. My Commander from the Emerald Desert is a master in this.
And I remember of an other past life as a non human beings, a Hyperborrelian, a daughter of a Nymph and a Demigod.
Sexual energies are creator energies. Only in human mondane world it is misunderstood, because of patriarchy.
Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

Astarosche wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2023 11:06 am
Somehow this event cause a lot of shadow work and past lives trauma. So I really want to know what is the opinion towards karma for my Solar Commander. Immediatly he worked with my head, I felt this and I felt sensations in my ears, but no words. I do not understand why. About five years ago I was able to hear message from my companion, he told me that someone must be very careful with me as companion. Perhaps because I am suffering from migraine attacks.
My Solar Commander went with his energy to my blockade in my rootchakra and let me know I cannot live, low life force, energetic consequences after experiencing a violent death after persecution and torture.
How unfair! This blockade is a handicap, tiredness, not coming into my power and leck of abundance
Unfair, unfair, unfair. Then I asked him what can I do against this.
And he answered with sexual energies. It was pleasure, then he let me experience how these energies deal with the blockade, amazing. My Commander from the Emerald Desert is a master in this.
And I remember of an other past life as a non human beings, a Hyperborrelian, a daughter of a Nymph and a Demigod.
Sexual energies are creator energies. Only in human mondane world it is misunderstood, because of patriarchy.
That was fascinating. Thank you for sharing. I also have written a little about sexual energy healing in my personal blog here on the forums. My companion Desire demoness has done a lot for me.

Sadly, the patriarchy has done so much damage to the world and humanity. I can see a shift away from the patriarchy taking place. But, I think it will take time.

I wish you all the best in your healing journey.
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost
Darknesse

So, I sat down this morning and relaxed and attempted to communicate with my companion. I do have clairaudience, so this isn't a new exercise for me, but I attempted it anyway, I asked them for a word.

"Slut."

I don't know, maybe I'm imagining things. I asked them to send me a word again.

"Slut."

He said he means that playfully, but this is just hilarious now.
There is more love in the heart of the chilling frost than among family.
Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

“Love.”

I am reading the guide to advent day 13 and The word pops up immediately.
I have a sense of whom it’s from. Enya is her nickname, a play on her real name for public use only.. She is Solar/Mutilation Demoness :devillove: and one who I am very close to.

I focus on her — and immediately feel her presence. She has this amazing energy. I feel it primarily around her heart but somehow her breasts are always entangled with her heart energy making me giggle.
She is amazing… and very supportive.
Her heart energy feels like pure love….

Love ….
"Good morning. I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "

Return to “A Crypt Demon Cryptmas Carol 2023”