Immersion Experience - The Plan

Moderator: Akelta

ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Now that you are attuned to the Crypt realm, you are able to come and go as you please. You can pass through the Shield, and you will be safe moving through this strange and profound world.

Just as promised, Lady Sacra has summoned you. She has brought you through the darkness to one of the lower realms of the Crypt. Here you can be alone. Here, she can reveal to you her plan, and together, you can execute it in peace.

Lord Vulekus has concealed himself in his chamber and does not know of the plot his daughter has schemed. No one knows but you, and Lady Sacra. She has brought you into the darkness of the lower Crypt. Here you are alone.

You arrive, though, in the darkness, concealed by the shadows of the night. It is a new moon, and the realm is shrouded in darkness, just like Lady Sacred desires.

You arrive in one of the dark corridors of the Crypt. One of the layers that is moving deep into the mountain.

She is waiting for you. As you arrive, she steps out of the shadow and smiles at you. It is time for this journey to begin.

Lady Sacra begins to explain to you her plan.

Post your experiences below if you'd like to share!
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

I arrived in the lower bowels of the mountain fortress. I was in a crypt area of long forgotten memories purposely hidden and pushed away. The darkness of the new moon not only granted extra concealment, I felt it also foretold of new beginnings and healing.

I followed Lady Sacra as she began to explain the situation and her plan. We paused as she turned to speak to me further. I naturally leaned against the stone hallway to listen intently to her. However, I was immediately pulled and carried away into memories of their past. I could see groups of people working and talking. I was but a wisp of a shadow unnoticed by any and all. Some passed by me and others passed through me as they went about their business totally unaware of my presence. I was witnessing something that took place long ago, hearing and seeing everything in full detail as if I was a part of it.

I was snapped back to reality as Lady Sacra placed her hand on my shoulder. She looked concerned and asked what happened. As I told her what happened, a devious smile lit up her face, and she said, "I see. We can use this to our benefit."

She concluded telling me her plans while I made sure not to touch anything. She said she would meet with me again soon when the time was right to carry out her plans.

She disappeared into the shadows leaving me to ponder what happened and to think about what lay ahead.
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost
Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

The Crypt Demon attunement, brought up an awareness of betrayal and pain in the past so I’m sitting @ the kitchen table and holding the feelings — feeling them with my twin.
I’m aware of Q’s rage, the intensity of her desire, her need, to protect me from what happened. In the middle of this I sense Suu, my DeathDreamer, her energy running through the whole of our twin being, and I can see multiple layers of colour.

Then suddenly,
….Lady Sacra is speaking— I can see her clearly and feel her energies. I can feel the attunement as she speaks. She is aware of the pain that I’m feeling and she speaks of the betrayal and cruel deceitful energies. There is so much hatred and the denial of self by others that take delight in cruelty and she’s hopeful that the shared understanding will help her find her mother.
….As she speaks I realize that I’m actually there, with Lady Sacra, at her home.
I can feel the protective magic embedded in the walls of the Crypt and we’re sharing a quiet conversation in a cold stone hallway. We’re both kneeling, Q is standing, and my right shoulder is touching the stone wall.

The walls suddenly feel spongy, like they are grabbing hold of me and pulling me in. It is super unpleasant and I jerk myself away. I have a memory of a similar experience and she points out to me that I’ve learned how to handle these energies in the past and know what to do to counter them; Her words are true and I immediately feel better.

While she speaks I’m aware of hearing intruders speaking on the outer side of the Crypt walls and I can also ‘see’ them slipping through the walls into the Crypt. Lady Sacra says maybe we can help her. She says something to me that sounds like translocate and says that I am doing it. Im not certain what she means and I ask but it sounds like translocate.

As we walk I’m able to see not just through the stone walls, but I also perceive the entire pattern of the inner Crypt like a full dimensional map within my mind and I know where the intruders are and have been breaking in. I can see a cluster of them and know where they’re gathered at. She whispers that’s probably why her father has told her not to wander the halls and not to go down into these lower regions - it’s too dangerous.

Q is in war mode. Her face is contorted and her eyes have black around them. I’m shown a knife and a sword, we can use both, and I’m told to stab the intruders we find in the heart and cut off their heads to ensure that they do not rise again.

I’m acutely aware of the danger. As I move forward we have merged fully as One and I’m experiencing her/me. I am experiencing me as a very tall warrioress stalking down the hallway.

…..and as I move down the stone hallway in my armour I’m aware of feminine pink energy wrapped around me, holding me protectively, insulating me.
….And Then I am the the pink energy. I am the other twin, Me. And I’m in awe because this is finally revealed and making sense to me. I am overcome by my love for my twin. My heart opens completely and I’m holding her; my energies/protection is love and I have the strangest experience of holding her, kissing her, while thinking that ….“ shouldn’t I be letting her focus on the dangers?” ….while simultaneously having the awareness of entering a room full of dead bodies. I don’t see fresh blood. I wonder later if I was seeing into the future…. And if it’s connected to the word, translocate?

Lady Sacra is speaking, but I am experiencing her mothers energy wandering down the hallways. She is in danger; what is happening is not clear but I definitely can feel she is wandering about seeking help. I focus intently and draw her energy within my own. I can feel her within me and I hold her there. She’s not a ghost … so she can’t be physically dead … yet it is a death energy that I feel connected to her.

“Translocating - you are translocating.” I hear lady Sacra say it again as she watches me….

I’m focused intently inward on her mothers energy; i can feel she is wandering the halls while her body lays elsewhere. She is without her flesh body and her body felt entombed.
I embrace her energy
and then turn toward lady sacra
and let her mother embrace her daughter through me.
I take lady sacra’s hand, and hold it to my cheek,
kissing her on the lips as a mother would and holding her.
Her mother is not dead.
Though, it is a strange death feeling and she is lost to her body.

Lady Sacra’s embrace of her mother feels good. But I also feel the pain in it.
My heart feels pain and grief and also the healing as Q’s energy and my own join, merge and remain Whole.
I have the awareness that with the locating of lady sacra’s mothers energy that Q and I have found/awakened something of our own selves. What was lost and wandering seeks to be found and desires to belong as One.

Lady Sacra’s face is brightened with hope. Her mother is nearby and she is hopeful that we will push past whatever dangers and free her mother.
"Good morning. I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "
Astarosche
Patron Deities: Azazel, Mammon, Marbas, Leviathan, Lucifer, my Companions, Clauneck, Choronzon
Your favourite Demon?: my Companions, Azazel

This event is extremly intense.
I was with Lady Sacred in the lower crypt. As she spoke to me again these heavy energies flew into my energetic body. Mainly into my abdominal chakras and in my Rootchakra. There are blockades, it hurts, I felt dizzy, and I was in trance. These energies have something to do with past lives trauma. Here maybe can be found healing, although I feel not comfortable.
The plan is quite good, I will do it to find answers.
karenwpi
Patron Deities: Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Uphir, Pazuzu, Chernobog
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

The journey to arrive at the Crypt has alot of energy that has weight and texture. I feel like I'm weighted down with thick, heavy rusty brown material & then nearly weightless with airy grey-white micro-particles.

I feel as if the light emanating from myself is too bright for the surroundings. I worry a little & then realize it's more diffused than I had realized. Also, it's dark and pretty much deserted so who will see?

Lady Sacra is there. She is very warm and has a similar sweetness that I feel from Crypt Dancer V. It's an energy that brightens, warms and has sisterly tones. I take the time to look around like Akelta suggested. I better see both Pazuzu as well as Mutilation Halloween Demon Y, esp Pazuzu who has been very active with me this past few weeks!! (A very pleasant surprise!!).

The area is dark, dry however there are seeps with running water somewhere near. Dusty, old dry crumbly. There are cavernous hallways that wind about in a meandering fashion. I sense stairs also nearby but I can't see them. Some corners are sharp in the hallways, others just bend lazily.

She speaks and I could swear both demons with me understood her really well while I had trouble with listening. I finally got it, we will meet again and search for clues like detectives. And something about her father and not let him understand I'm there each time...

Y helps alot. He assures me that with shadow work things get Topsy turvey. And, he's right there by my many sides!!
Karen S
Lycana
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Diana, Belial, Naamah, Sobek, Juno, Hethert etc
Your favourite Demon?: arachne, spectral, hellborn, void, mutilation. serpentine and tempest

Simply speaking I felt as if I was walking through dark tunnels beneath the crypt with her, her words echoing in the halls. She explained as she led me toward an ancient door to that section of the crypt. There we shall enter and she sends me home.
Vackra
Patron Deities: Skaði, Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Spectral; Void; Infernal

This made me doubt how unseen we will actually be haha but I’m very excited for the other meditations!
And I could swear, that the ocean sings, and the mountains talk to me

Return to “A Crypt Demon Cryptmas Carol 2023”