Advent Day 11 - The Night Bubble

Moderator: Akelta

ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

A Cryptmas Advent Calendar

It's the time of the year when the days grow cold and the nights get dark. Where you find yourself bundled up to get cozy for the winter. On this advent calendar, we are focusing on the connections with our companions and loved ones around us. You can do each activity out of order, skip some, or do all of them. Whatever draws you in, allow those creative and comforting energies to flow. This is a time of friends and family, those that we want around us. Bring your companions along!

Day Eleven

Day Eleven is a special type of spiritual foundation. Shielding is one of the most important skills because it can protect you. You learn to keep things that mean harm to you away.

This is the time of year when the night grows long. The Winter season brings with it, the dark nights. As the days get longer, we can feel the energies of the night grow stronger.

Take a moment to sit down in your space. Center yourself and just take a moment to feel. Let your emotions go, the thoughts to flow through you, and your breathing to slow. Feel the energy of the night. The darkness that fuels the long nights. Imagine surrounding yourself with that energy. Imagine the darkness of the night casing you in a bubble. Feel the peace and tranquility of the calm night.

Invite your companion in. You can ask them to help your to strengthen it. You can ask them to add their energies to the bubble to help aid in communication. You can ask them to use their energies to amplify the night energies to create a stronger sense of communication.

Sit with the energy and your companion for as long as you'd like.

Feel free to post below to share your experiences! Make sure to journal them as well if you want to keep track of your manifestations and experiences.

You can skip this one or you can do it later on if you will or you can do it multiple times.
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

I do meditations the start of most days where I do a shielding as part of it. However, I have not done a shielding like this. I thought it would be a nice companion activity to the walk I just took, so I dove in.

The energy felt different to me, kind of refreshing in a way or fresh air.

Thank you for suggesting something a little different to a normal activity. :devilgrin:
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost
karenwpi
Patron Deities: Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Uphir, Pazuzu, Chernobog
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

:pumpkin:
I sat outside in the chilly night and stilled myself as best as possible. Which took a little while, my thoughts sometimes wander endeavoring to solve yesterday's problems that have already passed.
The bubble reminds me of Lady Naamah's gift of armor which encases me in safety. I let the darkness of the cold night seep through the armor and fill the space inside. And then I could feel imprints, activities & hear comments from my companions and even a patron. Which happened so I could feel and understand each one while also understanding they are all there together with me.
Crypt Demoness V with her hand & sigil on my left shoulder in the ribcage area also. Mutilation Demon Y's sigil creating balance, calm. His voice inspiring at the same time comforting. Mutilation Cat Ey' 🐈 recreated images of doorways slanting sideways with him jumping through that led to my talisman. We traced different lines of the talisman. Others came one by one. Some rapidly, like Pazuzu who appeared within my energetic body. Stirring up a darkness the feeling like a deep exciting rush. Almost intoxicating. Others sat with me for a few minutes & let me trace the lines of the top of their head and the lines of their back..
Omg as I write a skunk has settled in the bushes a few feet from my spot, at level with my head. Dang.
Karen S
Darknesse

I tried this with one of my companions. I relaxed and focused on the darkness and invited my companion to add his energy into the bubble and strengthen it. I could feel the effects. The bubble became more solid and felt more like a shield as he added his energy.
There is more love in the heart of the chilling frost than among family.

Return to “A Crypt Demon Cryptmas Carol 2023”